Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 137. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
April 04, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

i dont surprice with eth price right now because i keep watch the market.we are in down trend right now and looks like its still continue down for a while before bounce back.actually its a good time for invest.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 04, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
I wasn't expecting the price of ETH to go as low as it is now. In the beginning of this year ethereum seemed to be very stable
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
Not really. Craziness last year was too much wherein everything was going ballistic. Prefer that everything just smooths itself. There is still a lot of improvements to  be made so value should match.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
I am not really surprised at the price of ETH now as i have been in the crypto market for years so up and down in market is not shocking to me but ETH current value definitely amazed me, i guess is due to the over bull market end of last year and this is a correction to it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:07:46 AM
no,  I'm not surprised, I still think it's high, I expect it to fall to $ 200.
Activity: 370
April 04, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
Nope i am not surprised but this was expected by the previous drop of the ethereum it is noticable that it will return to its natural price or previous price and now it is the time that the ethereum return its price so you should not be surprise
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
I'm just at a loss how it was possible so prosest and just then, as I have not yet paid the company for bounty, but they say that it's just related to them that everything is due to numerous ICO!
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 04, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

nope, I wasnt surprised at all, I expect that it will happen to the price of ethereum, since bitcoin will dump, so it is reasonable that all other altcoins will decrease too.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
April 04, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

i am surprised that the eth and btc price has falling quickly on the market now.
i wonder when the market of cryptocurrency will recover. if stay at the dips too long, i am hopeless.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 09:33:03 AM
I am not surprised because market dropped and ico market still under down so over all condition not good . i am sure Ethereum will rise up when the ico  market price ups then it will be take it own position.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 09:29:52 AM
There are a lot of factors that affect the course of the etherium, but only a few of them really are worth attention. 3 factors are fundamental in its fall. This is a dump, news and players. Recently, the news on the crypto currency is not very good. So I'm not surprised at the fall.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 09:22:22 AM
i was surprised. i just joined crypto on the beginning of this year and the price still about $1000. not understand why the price down a lot. but i still believe that eth have a great future. the price will rise and normal soon.   
Activity: 378
April 04, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Yes I surprised the value of eth now, But I will hold my eth and wait to comeback.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
For the price now I'm not too surprised. but for bitcoin price I was even a little surprised because the bitcoin price itself is very far drop. so maybe a lot of people are becoming shocked and panicked
Activity: 448
April 04, 2018, 08:53:07 AM
Oh, yes, I confess honestly, I did not expect such a failure. But if we look back, we will see that at this price bitcoin, the eth price was $ 350. It is possible that this will happen this time too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 04:37:43 PM
Crypto is very volatile. The price can up and down significantly in a short period of time. For a while, yes I was surprised. But this is the game that we should play. Risk is higher than any other type of investments.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 02, 2018, 04:37:36 PM
Not so much.Its ok, not all the time market go high and high.Plus Eth price depends on icos and the ico market is also down now.A lot of fake ico coming and scammed people.There nothing to freaking out it's absolutely Fine.It will go high End of this year or maybe next year It will Boom again, in my opinion.dont worry And if you think about its price Its already higher than last year(March-April)almost 10x.Its just fine for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 20
April 02, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

If you think logically then the situation is adequate and we should not be surprised at the fall of this coin. ICOs can not raise capital and people lose their interest. ETH price is connected with ICOs, so it's just an obvious consequence.

Currently value of ethereum is expected, since most of the crypto currency price in the market are declining. Base on coin market cap it was due to large numbers of full outing of investment, a lot of withdrawals and trading, in facts those are commonly reasons of decreasing value of crypto currency in the market. But those common reasons are giving high impact to the crypto currency industy.

Yes, I'm very surprised at the price ETH . to be honest, did not expect there would be less than 500$ .I think now is the time to buy ETH . the market is stabilizing and I expect an upswing in the fall and everything will return to how it should be.

We cannot says the stability of ethereum together with the other altcoins in the market, because all possibilities are happening thru unexpected situation. but who knows maybe sooner or later price of ethereum are running up so fasts.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
April 02, 2018, 04:27:41 PM
not really, btc plummet down so does the other alts. I mean eth has up to like 1000x right? nothing going up forever.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 04:20:59 PM
I think that those who bought it at the peak of prices are most surprised)))) of course, it is very insulting, he will increase in price, it's  a matter of time.
Jump to: