Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 133. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I think this is a normal phenomenon. The fluctuation of the cryptocurrency market is known to everyone, and it is normal for a wave of bull markets to have its price drop in the past. At present, it has risen. I believe that it will rise again in the future.
Activity: 22
The price is really ridiculous now, people get surprised and afraid of the recent price in market now, this normally happens in cryptos, it's called volatility and am sure it's will soon be normal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ETHThe price of ETH has risen too much. But this is not the end of it. Maybe the price of $2000 will not be its end, I think ETH has the potential to surpass BCH prices, and that day is coming.
Activity: 266
I myself have been surprised again. the ups and downs of prices in cryptocurrency has become a regular thing. Then no wonder if prices dropped yesterday the ethereum. We just wait awhile longer for sure will also rise again. even the end of the year could be high enough for the rising ethereum.
Activity: 462
Not surprised for the price of eth or any other currencies. This market are very volatile and you will always get surprises. So get used to it and if you can't stand with it, then better to stay out.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Very surprised if the price of eth is declining, but if seen the development of eth price increase is very good to imagine before eth has the price of $ 400 and going up about $ 1000 in last year, yesterday had decreased until the price $ 400 and now stable again around $ 700. If we look at eth prices are very surprised, and maybe later this year eth will exceed the target in the last year.
Everyone will be shocked and will tend to panic when the price of Etherum decreases. That if it happens, but everything looks pretty good now. Etherum prices are quite stable and show a rather significant increase. Etherum is one of the coin that has a high level of development, I am optimistic that one day Etherum prices can exceed expectations ever achieved.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Very surprised if the price of eth is declining, but if seen the development of eth price increase is very good to imagine before eth has the price of $ 400 and going up about $ 1000 in last year, yesterday had decreased until the price $ 400 and now stable again around $ 700. If we look at eth prices are very surprised, and maybe later this year eth will exceed the target in the last year.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
Not that surprised, and shocked I can not even imagine that this was accompanied, in my opinion it is very bad. But in life it happens after a good take-off is usually a great fall.
Activity: 51
Yes, I am very surprised at the current price of Ethereum.
I think Ethereum’s price increase is due to Ethereum as the mainstream currency for investing in ICOs. The demand will increase and prices will increase.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
It seems to me that the price range in which the etherium is now quite comfortable for transactions and transfers. Maybe he is not so profitable to those who bought the etherium for $ 1500, but I think that he is profitable for those who bought it for $ 10 or those who receive the etherium at the expense of the bounty.
Activity: 69
I am in a state of shock from the price of the ethereum, all capitalization flows into bitcoin, I once again convinced myself that it is impossible to keep my savings in anything except bitcoin.
Activity: 23
Of course not, fluctuation is the natural part of any market and without it, the concept of any market is not possible.My believe that this is for some time and it will be revived soon and will growth more than ever before.
Activity: 7
If you see the marketcap while ethereum price 1000$ + it was 700 billion . Now its 250 billion even decreasing each day .
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Why it should surprise anybody. The crypto market is like an Russian mountains today you are on the top and tomorrow you are underground.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
I wouldn't say that I'm really surprised by Ethereum's price. Yes, it's a little bit disstressing. But hey, investing and trading is not a common work. If you want to make x10, you should be ready to loose x5.
Activity: 336

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

Actually yes, no one really thought that the price of ethereum coins might reach 1k dollar because the price before is just $300 dollar but as soon as bitcoins drop its value then the price reach up to $1k dollar so we can expect for it to happen after december.
Activity: 87
There is no need to be surprised at the price of ETH. We need to know that with the development of encryption, many projects are built on the basis of ETH. ETH the price is reasonable now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Yes I am surprise about the price, I was holding a lot of tokens backed by ERC 20 and the price was 900 $ in some months ago, I was hoping it reach $1500 by April /May . Yet , Ether is trading below $750.00 now.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
no, I'm not surprised, I'm even sure that its price will still grow and grow at a crazy pace, and so in a year or two it will be much more expensive)
Activity: 109
Not at all, it was affected by some reasons, it was obvious that it is not gonna be growing for all of the time and exist as a superior token (meant will be always at very high price). Something changes, investors, bans, etc. which affects it and leads people taking away their money.
Jump to: