Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 134. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?

ETH is actually going strong for last few days. I have invested quite  a lot of money in ETH and expect 3x in next 2-3 months.
Well that's really optimistic of you but everything can happen right? The Q3 or Q4 of each year is entitled as bullish market cycle for any cryptocurrencies, if bitcoin sucesfully gets pumped at these times. Eth will be too, and your target, will be pretty realistic considering this as one of many factors that could make the price of ETH going up, also, ETH's switching from PoW to PoS
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'm not too surprised by the current price of Ethereum.
I initially just did not expect Ethereum to rise up to the current figure.
Formerly the value is very low and rarely rises significantly because Ethereum is a stable coin.
I think Ethereum has become a great and potential coin and we know, Ethereum goes into TOP 2 in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 28
Actually yes i'm so surpised on eth price now im not expecting below $500 but it happens well this is a good oppurtunity to buy big chance to double the price for upcoming months
Activity: 168
Initially shocked, but soon realized that last year the market had risen too fast, it is possible today that large ether owners also do cut loss to keep their capital.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Perhaps not surprised, I think from the beginning ethereum had problems with its supply and distribution. If bitcoin can fall why altcoin can not.
Yes im really surprise about the price of Ethereum right now but i know ethereum will not stay low it would rise again. This is not the only time that ethereum will fall down all alltcoin experience that the same thing. We dont need to worry about it because even it fall down it will increase again so dont lose hope, just keep trusting and believing to it.
Activity: 210

Perhaps not surprised, I think from the beginning ethereum had problems with its supply and distribution. If bitcoin can fall why altcoin can not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Of course, a coin that many people believe will replace bitcoin turns more deeply than bitcoin. This proves that it is difficult to determine the intrinsic value of a crypto if only calculated from the technological side.
Activity: 36
I am a little bit suprised that it has fallen harder than Bitcoin, for a while they were moving in quite a close ratio but in the past few weeks Ethereum was losing value at twice the rate of Bitcoin each day. If it recovers twice as fast then it will be a good ride back up but I am not holding my breath.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
ALthough i already expected that the price of ethereum would be great, i was still surprised that it continues to rise even though the value of bitcoin continues to remain on its range.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
Not at all. Right now the only bigger and better project than ethereum out there right now is bitcoin. And the gap is due to bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency and so it is still the coin that people trust the most. Ethereum is expected to do a lot more than it already has right now. It doesn't surprise me at all how much it has grown and it will continue to grow.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Not really, they've probably got the best team. Hard to find reasons for the price of cryptos though.
Activity: 151
I will surprise if it breach its last life time high but it is still far away from that level still it has the capability to reach there in 2018 itself. Now market is recovering and start moving up and one positive news can take ethereum to new highs.

Below $4,000 level, everything is normal for amazing ethereum platform. If it goes above $4,000 or $5,000 that would be surprise for me at the moment. As of now, its price is very normal and keep growing to the bigger numbers.
Activity: 42

ETH is actually going strong for last few days. I have invested quite  a lot of money in ETH and expect 3x in next 2-3 months.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I will surprise if it breach its last life time high but it is still far away from that level still it has the capability to reach there in 2018 itself. Now market is recovering and start moving up and one positive news can take ethereum to new highs.
Activity: 42
Honestly I'm surprised at such a strait of crypto currency. I did not expect that we could go even lower. However, it was  good opportunity to buy even cheaper)) cause I don't think we are seeing $350 ever again
Activity: 322
I can not say that I am surprised by the ethereum. Even when it will cost more than $ 3000 I will not be surprised) I'll just be thrilled)
Activity: 244

I am surprised that the price of this coin has fallen so much I predict a fall somewhere 150$ less I am very glad that the price is again our up and it is gradually recovering.
Activity: 224
I have to admit that I am surprised at the price of ETH. I never believed ETH would dip below 500 dollars.
ETH won't stay at current price for long. I am optimistic about its future anyway.
But that is the essence of the Crypto market, the price of coins is constantly changing. The downside is also of course, so do not be too anxious, patiently holding them up again.
Activity: 75
Yes, I was astonished by the price of Ethereum, because when I first learned about ETH, the price was about $5 and it would be hard to imagine that I would soon reach $800.
Activity: 96
The price of Ethereum broke through the highest price in history last year and reached nearly $2,000, which was surprising to me. Afterwards, the price of Ethereum suddenly fell sharply. I purchased some Ethereums during this period and waited for the price to rise.
Jump to: