Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 96. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 08:27:28 AM
 yes i am very surprised to see Ethereum going down daily, what could be the cause of this?

Hopefully i believe it's gonna go up again because other alt coins are going down as well not only ETH
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
Now very surprised. It costs now $ 200.
  I have now bought 5 ETH. Waiting for the price of $ 500 and selling exchange Cheesy
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:22:37 AM
Of course, I am very surprised at the price of ethereum. most of the people know in a couple of days ago ethereum price was around $400 but nowadays ethereum prices around $200 Plus so it is very astonished matter. At the moment no one can think about ethereum price will be touch $200. Not only me, there is too many people very surprised ethereum price. I think it is not a headache for everyone because in a short time ethereum price will be pump again.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 14, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
I got into crypto when Eth was around $700, and yes, I am very much surprised to see it falling to $260.
The reason for that might be that everybody os selling alts to buy btc after the desicion of SEC on ETF - btc may skyrocket if the decision is positive.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 08:14:49 AM
Yeah it's absolutely right ehterum surpirised all of us by it's price. Bitcoin is the king of all altcoins but etherum this time surprised everyone the reason according to me is mostly ICOS are supporting etherum that's why may be it's become most prominent altcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 08:13:22 AM
Crypto can be anything at any time in the money world. Prices on any stock exchange site do not fall so fast or rise.
For this reason you can make very fast money in the crypto money world.

I need to be careful. Crypto is easy to make money in the money world, but it's much easier to lose money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 08:11:31 AM
As ICO projects get less and less attention, you can see that ETH prices are now falling to a terrible level. Maybe this price is better than two years ago. But this year is the lowest price in history.

With an estimated 3% of all ETH in circulation being controlled by ICOs, cashouts are always a problem. Whenever a group of ICOs exit the market, the price of ETH can spiral out of control.
Activity: 336
Metahash
August 14, 2018, 08:09:01 AM
I am very surprised to the when I saw the etherium price because I do not think to etherium prices is down the 300usd and I did something for this idea.
Activity: 434
August 14, 2018, 08:07:01 AM
If we talk about the last price of Etherium, then it really was not pleasantly surprised!
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
August 14, 2018, 08:05:01 AM
I am very surprise now...
there is no issue in the uptrend of the price before. it slowly getting the pump it must have.

but what i am surprise now is the downtrend, it is not a good thing to see.

not a slowmo one but a massive dump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 14, 2018, 08:03:15 AM
Well the post was around march.
And i prefer to say it is still surprising on what has happen to the ETH.
From the first 3 Months of this year. The hype that boosted ETH on almost 1k$ is falling down.
and with this current price of ETH. its really surprising.
well i hope it will recover soon. and i hope ETH would more appreciated by crypto enthusiast
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 14, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

Nope, I wasnt surprised at the price of eth because of the market, we all know that the market is still going down and it affects a lot of cryptocurencies but we dont need to lose our patient in waiting until the market recovers to earn big profit.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 07:51:59 AM
Ethereum just like oher altcoins also falls down its price. So I am not surprised with it's swing down price because it will go further up this year. I believe ethereum will come to it's price to recover.
Activity: 392
August 14, 2018, 07:44:56 AM
Many people are now scared by the price of ETH!
Many ico have no way to complete the sales target, the ic market's depression affects the demand of ETH, and the price of ETH is falling!
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
August 14, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

So far, I am very surprised by the price of ETH. I do not know why. Why is the price of ETH falling so badly? My assets have evaporated a lot. I am really desperate, I don't know why until now. Does anyone know what caused this?
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 07:42:02 AM
Surprise my foot, the price has been as low as $23 before this rise and if the price is below $300 by this time it mean we should be rest assure that it will rise back. When the start it will reach 2017 peak. My hope.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:40:11 AM
Yes, I was surprised at the price of ETH several months ago where I started to notice ETH is actually progressing.
ETH is now one of the best altcoin in the current days and sooner it will rise dramatically in the coming years and will consistently stays 2nd ranking coin in the crypto world.
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 07:39:11 AM
Yes, two days I did not go in and see the prices of coins in exchange, because right now I do not trade daily, and I was very surprised after seeing the price of Ethereum falling deeply. Is this real, or is it just a dream ?! I hope we all stay calm and don't panic.
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 07:39:07 AM
Definitely I am shocked. Couldnot think this far.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
August 14, 2018, 07:38:24 AM
As ICO projects get less and less attention, you can see that ETH prices are now falling to a terrible level. Maybe this price is better than two years ago. But this year is the lowest price in history.
Pages:
Jump to: