Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprised at the price of ETH? - page 93. (Read 15368 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 03:14:44 AM
I am not surprised by the price of Ethereum. It can be said that the current price of Ethereum is what I expected. I am glad that I have maintained a good attitude from the very beginning and kept the patience to treat the cryptocurrency. I am not surprised when I see that the current cryptocurrency market is cheap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 15, 2018, 03:09:45 AM
Yesterday I had indeed taken aback. for the price I think the ethereum will increase at the end of this year. However it seems indeed to be quite patient, because thus continues to decline.
Activity: 226
August 15, 2018, 03:01:41 AM
Well, i think everyone is surprised at the current happening and the nature of the crypto market. Not all expected it to be like this. , but the bear market has been in control for quite a long period of time that quality coins such as ETH ha lost lots of value, all s not lost though. there re still hopes that  the crypto market will recover and get back up
Activity: 74
August 15, 2018, 02:44:40 AM
I can't deny that I've become a little panicked about the valuable Ethereum .I hope that Ethereum will be able to return to the right path.
Activity: 165
August 15, 2018, 02:42:12 AM
Yes, I am very surprised by the price of Ethereum. Ethereum’s price in the market last year rose to $2,000. This has made many people who invest in Ethereum earn a lot of money. But Ethereum's price dropped to $300 in this year's market. This is also very surprising to me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 02:14:10 AM
Yesterday I was quite surprised. I think that reached $300 was already very low. But it is still down again until you reach the $200. And the price was nearly the price of the initial listing in the market first. Very surprising.
Activity: 99
August 15, 2018, 02:14:01 AM
I am exceptionally astonished at the cost of ETH. presently the cost of ETH has diminished alongside BTC. presently ethereum current cost is so low. I truly didn't expect this circumstance it is extremely surprising. ETH dip under $ 400 yet it isn't appropriate cost. I think ethereum cost will recoup soon.
Activity: 111
August 15, 2018, 02:12:03 AM
as anyone might expect, on the grounds that the fluctuating crypto, which costs can change altogether after some time, makes it hard to foresee. counting Ethereum as of now, as the normal market cost of coin is on the down and numerous ico ventures are offering their ETH. I trust ETH will come back to stable toward the finish of this current year.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 02:10:59 AM
The price of Ethereum has all suffered from iced pool effect. This was not expected to fall. Good news is expected in December 2018.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 11:54:30 PM
So I'm not too surprised at the current price, and I see many traders who sell altcoin and buy bitcoin because they believe the bitcoin will shine, then altcoin will take over the turn
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 14, 2018, 11:52:34 PM
I was really surprised by the price of ethereum which is currently experiencing a considerable decline. but I'm also sure when the ethereum price was good to buy. for those of us who don't have it there is no other opportunity to buy. immediately buy ethereum now
regret really comes suddenly. The drastic price decline this month can make everyone who buys in the previous months go crazy because prices are now falling more. my suggestion to hold the ETH coin that you buy is patient until the price grows back. for all who have capital and still trust digital currency, please buy ETH.
Activity: 406
August 14, 2018, 11:27:19 PM
ETH can attain any such fee currently and this is worse than my guess. i am just a little amazed due to the fact this has come to be almost a marketplace dependancy after experiencing a totally skyrocketing rise, and after that happens typically the rate will step by step pass down and it does appear however it is simply worse than my wager
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 14, 2018, 11:22:27 PM
All of us here was very surprised at the price of ETH. Several months ago where I started to notice ETH is actually progressing, I was feel so motivated on it and ETH is one of the best altcoin in the current days eventhough it was decreasing its value right now but sooner it will rise dramatically in the coming years and will consistently stays 2nd ranking coin in the crypto world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 10:19:22 PM
I was really surprised by the price of ethereum which is currently experiencing a considerable decline. but I'm also sure when the ethereum price was good to buy. for those of us who don't have it there is no other opportunity to buy. immediately buy ethereum now
Activity: 336
August 14, 2018, 10:17:56 PM
To be honest, now, I'm surprised by the whole situation that is happening in the cryptocurrency market.  We did not expect such a long fall in the market.  Of course, the prices for ETH and other altcoins look now good for purchase.  But with such market behavior, they can fall even more
Activity: 93
August 14, 2018, 10:15:45 PM
I think no one is very surprised by the current price, because it has not changed over the past six months. I think the price fluctuation is perfectly normal in the crypto market .
Activity: 151
August 14, 2018, 09:34:51 PM
surprised by the ethereum price of rising and falling of the value of coins is normal, we must be ready to face the value of down ethereum or increase the value of the coin. as participants or investors they must have prepared themselves to face the value of dropping a coin and feel happy if the value of the coin goes up. because in the market down and up ethereum value is a common thing, but now the ethereum value starts to improve, namely the increase in the value of the coin.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 08:42:17 PM
It is a bit too cheap right now, definitely a strong interest in buying!!
Activity: 131
August 14, 2018, 07:54:45 PM
Yes, I am surprised by the price of ETH. I didn't expect Ethereum to fall so low in price.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
August 14, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

Are you surprised at the price of ETH? what is the reason?
Yes i'm surprise the price of the etherium was goes down, But ill think it will be going back again so we need to wait a little more.
As of now the prices of the etherium was totally in a low of price.
Pages:
Jump to: