Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 18. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 08:14:37 AM
Surely almost everyone thinks about the future. because the future is a dream and a dream. talking with bitcoin I believe in the future there is still a big hope for success
Thinking about the future is quite natural of a person think about future it makes him more and more responsively so accordion to me it is our main aim of investing that we want to secure our future, I invest in bitcoin with hope that it will rise my level of life. Bitcoin made me financially sterner as it is my additional source of income and it made my way of life very well, bitcoin is full of profit if you make investment right now to get safe and secure future.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 08:12:45 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

yes, i think about that. I investing bitcoin for my children in future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 07:59:28 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I think it's a good idea, especially to introduce digital currencies like bitcoin to kids, I do not really understand because I'm still easy, student in college and unmarried, we should also consider the value of the investment if you really want to do that.
would be great for them if they do have the will to use bitcoin, but each child has different properties. but just in case to keep them some bitcoin for their future, could be a long-term investment. so, when they are not hobbies with it, we can change the bitcoin we save into cash for them.
Activity: 101
March 30, 2018, 07:49:13 AM
yes, I always think about the future. I earn money by following the bounty also for the future
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
March 30, 2018, 07:42:45 AM
I think it's a good idea, especially to introduce digital currencies like bitcoin to kids, I do not really understand because I'm still easy, student in college and unmarried, we should also consider the value of the investment if you really want to do that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
March 30, 2018, 07:31:25 AM
ofcourse i think about future everyday. I am thinking about my responsibilities i am thinking about future of people that i am responsible for. it is really hard to be a human being in the world. you have to work everyday to stay alive to protect the people you love.
Activity: 159
March 30, 2018, 07:29:28 AM
I've been thinking about my son's future for a long time but I still do not have enough money to buy bitcoin for my son, I'm just an employee so I can only pay bills every month and save
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
March 30, 2018, 12:51:37 AM

yes I think for my future, and we all think that because that's what we want to achieve when we reach our goals because that's one of the things we dream about to achieve and achieve that future
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:29:30 AM
everything I do is for the future of my children, I always think about how to make my children's future more secure and have no financial difficulties, which makes me very excited at bitcoin is because I want my kids to be happy
Activity: 70
March 30, 2018, 02:23:56 AM
every day I think about the future, I always try to improve finance by way of learning and practice. hopefully when I have determined all my dreams are achieved. Aamiin
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 30, 2018, 02:06:17 AM

No, I buy bitcoin for my investing today, For the future I buy real estate and gold.
As i am a married man so, I have bought a couple of coins for my children. It may seem absurd to some but I took out my money from my savings bank account and invested in some coins. Basically the money I invested are not just for me but for my family who will need it someday, kept the private keys somewhere really safe and no one to get a hold of except me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
March 30, 2018, 02:03:03 AM

No, I buy bitcoin for my investing today, For the future I buy real estate and gold.

Yeah everyone does this and of course me too i think thinking about the future are always be the first concern of the head of the family. As a head you always find a better future to make your family be stable. So investing into bitcoin is the only way we can get a profitable income if your investment will successfully earned a lot by holding your coin in a proper manner because of a huge price awaits in this year 2018.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 30, 2018, 01:57:00 AM

for me , YES because nowadays the bitcoin really rising up , perfect time for me to invest , so sooner or later when my kids grow up , we have money that we can use . and it's from the investing here in Bitcoin.
Everyone really think about their future and o think we are all here in this furom for our future also. Some collecting knowledge to be use on the future and some are gaining an extra profit for the future. We really need to make our future secure and we are now slowly making it fine by doing such productive things.
Activity: 85
March 30, 2018, 01:55:57 AM

Activity: 162
March 30, 2018, 12:46:39 AM
I never come that far.
Activity: 124
March 30, 2018, 12:41:06 AM
I don't know what happend in future.but I think at present what I earn more.bitcoin is main source of change the future of our children life.
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 01:53:08 PM
I am thinking about the future of bitcoin prices in the coming year and the price is not up and down
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 07:00:55 AM
of course everyone who invests bitcoin will think about a future where they hope to get a big profit from their investment within a certain time period. I invest the bitcoin if there is profit from bitcoin price increase then I will sell it, and when bitcoin price goes down I will buy back I never thought of buying bitcoin for future investment for my children, because in this investment I only see bitcoin price changes every time and wait for profit by expecting a bitcoin price increase Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
March 29, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

Off course who will not think about that. Bitcoin is great chance to change the future of our children or more or less secure it with the bitcoin or other crypto currencies too. I wish there would have been something which can help us keep the bitcoin safe and be traded at the current rate of bitcoin so just in case the bitcoin value drops in the future then our children still can get the same money as they have it today. I am not sure how many of you did understand what I just said but its kind of fixed money value that stays same all the time. Anyway, whether that happens or not but I am definitely saving something for my family not just children.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 29, 2018, 06:53:44 AM
Abosulutely yes, everybody think about the future because no one knows what happen in near future so its better to prepare youre future so that it time come you wont suffer anything in youre life.
I agree with you. We should think about the future because that is the time that we will face soon. We should prepare all of the things like the money and savings that we will be spending in the future so we will not worry. If you are well prepared then you can just sit back and relax and wait for the future to come.
Pages:
Jump to: