Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 20. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
March 29, 2018, 01:46:01 AM
Of course . We think all about that . We think are future will bad or good but i thnik first is now the present we think all about it .  For our children's sake .  The
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 29, 2018, 01:05:17 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

not yet, I think about it for invest to day. For future I prefer invest in Gold and real estate.
but all that requires careful planning. without thinking about it, it is very difficult to achieve a good future. Well, maybe for now, investing in some places online is pretty good for the future, and after that, investing in the real thing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 12:57:32 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?

i think we all thinking about that. Because bitcoin has great future thats why we buy it for our children. and we know that bitcoin will be more stronger in the coming future.
maybe I do not directly memebelikan but I first observed the development may be 3 years or 2 years I do not want when my children and grandchildren inherit when the bitcoin has no interest or price
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 12:54:30 AM

not yet, I think about it for invest to day. For future I prefer invest in Gold and real estate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 12:24:11 AM
I have been also planning that . I was able to plan that i will buy bitcoin for my children and for thier future because i know that all life has limmitations or time to pass away but after that thing happens i would early plan for it and to assure thier future be better for thier sake so that im preparing for them even i did not there at that time but i assure thier goog life and that was the most important thing that needs more effort to go with that.
Activity: 8
March 28, 2018, 11:21:17 PM
Yes but sometimes i dont know what to do because Bitcoin Price getting bigger than before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 28, 2018, 10:39:36 PM
Investing in bitcoin for my family's future? Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I just won't let that be my only means though, I will also save fiat for them. Probably get a good educational plan for my kid or some other beneficial investments like lots where they can probably build a new home or sell it if they need to. It's always wise to think about the future as it helps you prepare for the storm if it comes.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 10:07:43 PM
Of course yes. Always thinking about my/our future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 09:41:54 PM
Definitely yes, everyone wants to have a good and better future. Bitcoin is a good investment especially that it's value is really huge and I know that in the near future bitcoin will be more in it's popularity since we are up to technology now a days. I will take the risks if ever why not? It's better to be prepared isn't it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
March 28, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

i think we all thinking about that. Because bitcoin has great future thats why we buy it for our children. and we know that bitcoin will be more stronger in the coming future.
Activity: 70
March 28, 2018, 09:29:29 PM
Yes, for sure. Especially in a time like this, i think its a perfect tine to buy more, but i wont spent every money i have in btc, i would choose another option to invest like property and gold, i would like to have different option, and when a things go down, i would go for another investment, just to be safe and secure. That works for me well..
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 01:19:18 PM
Yes, i'm thinking about my future And soon i will have a family and i'am thinking to buy bitcoin for them for their daily needs and when I had children i will save bitcoin for them and they will use it for their study and They will finish their studies for their bright future and become a sucessful in life.
Activity: 33
March 28, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
yes i agree of that, because each one of us thinking a better future someday, And to be a good model to everyone and educatio also,in fact they can proceed to be an educated person. and have more money, and this time i think bitcoin is a future example because i earn money.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
March 28, 2018, 12:51:52 PM
To choose a good investment as savings for future children, I would not choose Bitcoin because it has so much risk. If I make a decision, I will choose the Blockchain platform altcoin to invest.I think this is a long-term investment that works as a gift for my children.
Activity: 70
March 28, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
No, I still have not thought about investing bitcoin for my kids, until now I still save bounty money and wait for the right moment to invest. some of the money I've invested for the food business, hopefully the future bitcoin the better so I am more steady to invest into bitcoin
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 12:47:22 PM
Everyone thinks for the future someday, let alone think for our children, and I also plan to someday I will buy bitcoin to my children for long-term investments for them, and with the bitcoin they will also earn enough income much to support himself and his family later.
Activity: 9
March 28, 2018, 11:45:02 AM
Yes,i did.It is my pleasure to tell them and help how to buy bitcoin and use it.For their future investment.
I want them to be good and have selfconfidence and to be brave for their future.And always think positive whatever they may do business even selling bitcoin or buying,
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 28, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
Yes, i am thinking about the future. Soon I will have a family i am thinking to buy bitcoin for them for their needs  about school to have a bright future and become a professinal.

This is good thinking, bitcoin will definitely be an asset in the future so buying bitcoin and saving for future is a good idea. By the time your children will able to go to school, bitcoin price will be sky high.
Activity: 308
March 28, 2018, 11:39:39 AM
Why not ! obviously,I plan to buy Bitcoin for future investments. Investment in Bitcoin will now be great,
which can benefit our children much in the future.It is very useful for personal and family.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
I have not really thought about buying bitcoin for my children but for myself as I am yet to marry but this is a very good decision one can make. Just has buying shares and securities in banks one can buy bitcoin for oneself and her wards seriously is the best future one can set for the children.
Pages:
Jump to: