Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 16. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 3
April 01, 2018, 04:48:53 AM
I think invest now everyone like I think about your own future, the currency is a good way or means, can help me to save and get enough money for future demand.

I can now invest some extra money to invest in bitcoin for 5 or 10 years, and I may have a bigger payoff in the future.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:32:45 AM
Yeah, maybe bitcoins help for my future also it helps me to have a free money that i can invest or save for the future. Also it is a good idea to have a plan now for your future. 😃
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 03:23:59 AM
Seeing the rapid progress of cryptocurrency or bitcoin from time to time, especially when I see the price of bitcoin so high, in my mind then pictured and thought that bitcoin is perfect if used as a long-term investment field for the benefit of the family, especially children.
i don't think so, cryptocurrency business is not for children it will change their mind. It good but but have some risk
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 03:19:32 AM
Seeing the rapid progress of cryptocurrency or bitcoin from time to time, especially when I see the price of bitcoin so high, in my mind then pictured and thought that bitcoin is perfect if used as a long-term investment field for the benefit of the family, especially children.
Activity: 93
March 31, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Investing with bitcoin for your children's future is quite a good idea though. That also came out with my mind but what I want right now I'm going to do is to earn more have more saving, and then insurance for my health and my family. Have my own business for them for the future of my family.
Activity: 150
March 31, 2018, 02:37:06 PM
I've been doing it for my children, a decrease in the value of btc caused issues the g-20 was a chance for me to buy a bitcoin as an asset in the future, I would like to keep him for the future of my children, I have also been preparing a business for my child
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 02:12:57 PM
Yes, sometimes i am thinking about future and want to change something in my life but always think that i have enough time. I am very lazy person.
Activity: 98
March 31, 2018, 01:21:58 PM
Well actualyy i really hope i can get money from bitcoin for my future, when my wife and my children can life happy. I dont know i can get produce money in bitcoin or not because im just newbie and to start follow bounty. But i dont know the project paid me or not later. I still trust bitcoin can change my life because my future in bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 12:44:41 PM
I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, even though it is currently down but I'm sure the whales have not moved, if they move then the price will easily reach $ 50k, and I'm sure will happen at the end of the year.
Activity: 59
March 31, 2018, 12:26:00 PM
I don’t have a children but if I will invest in bitcoin for them in the future, I think it’s a good idea, but I don’t know if they will like it in the future and work for it. Even if they are my children and even if I teach them to work for it in the future, if they are not interested in it, my investment is nothing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
March 31, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
Probably, there are some point that I thinking about the future if ever I have a children but as of now, I want to cherish every moments that I earning my bitcoins for my family and I. I want to invest but I won't only focus in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
When you get there, Bitcoin's future is even more predictable than paper money. You know for sure that Bitcoins emissions are limited, which gives you a guarantee that you will not suffer from inflation. In addition, political instability or economic problems have no impact on bitcoin levels.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

if to invest long term, I prefer gold or a plot of land and if investing in bitcoin, certainly have a risk, for example the price decline, which is very significant
Activity: 540
Merit: 252
March 31, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

Personally that would be really far from where I am right now. Maybe not for children but for my family. It will be a good investment for the future of my family. Bitcoin is developing from time to time and bitcoin might be very valuable soon. People who are bit investing will invest and the price will go even higher.
Activity: 84
March 31, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
it will be a very good idea, hopefully the development of bitcoin for the future is better so it can be a very valuable asset and can be passed on to our children and grandchildren.
Activity: 1050
March 31, 2018, 10:25:10 AM
only people who do not believe in cryptocurrency alone do not invest in bitcoin .. with the growing bitcoin I buy some for me to make long-term investments so that my children can become rich .. I am very sure if bitcoin will reach $ 300,000 in the future
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

We are all thinking about the future and if were not inclined to accept that maybe we worry for the future. People invest and work
for a reason, but most of the people involved in cryptocurrency invested in them for future purposes. Whether you have a family
or not, investing is always an excellent choice. If bitcoins improve more, a lot of people's lives would be better and those invested
would be well rewarded. I like the idea of investing bitcoins for my children's future, if it can help then I'll be more obliged to invest a lot.
Activity: 201
March 31, 2018, 10:12:46 AM

Im too young for that I think, but well Im thinking about earning for my family, and my future. I want to start up a business which is inline  with my hobby, and I think  I should be ready for myself so I can give my future family a better life, so I should start with myself I want to fulfill my dreams and Biycoin will sustain the financial need that I have to deal with the rest is with the God's help.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
March 31, 2018, 10:11:58 AM
Thinking about the future of my children's and family are the reasons why I enter crypto world. I want to work to earn bitcoin and make it as an investment for the future of my family. I think I am not only one on this purpose, I know everyone here investing in bitcoin/crypto for their future.
I am similar to you, I entered this world just because I wanted to make money and improve my life and family, and Bitcoin is a chance to make a lot of money, I will not easily ignore it, but I never intended or thought bitcoin as an investment for the future. Bitcoin has no certainty for the future, it can end at any time, I do not want to put blind faith in itso instead of saving as an investment for the future, I always choose to convert bitcoin into cash as much as possible, it will be a more realistic savings for the future
Activity: 27
March 31, 2018, 09:57:27 AM
I only buy my own bitcoin for myself but I will give everything I get to my children when he is an adult and can do his own trading
Pages:
Jump to: