Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you thinking about the future? - page 19. (Read 4196 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
Of course, I think it's a great investment.
Activity: 107
March 29, 2018, 06:16:15 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
yes i think that bitcoin is a very profitable investment and when we can have bitcoin at the moment then we can sell it much higher in the future. the increasing development of bitcoin has made people's confidence better for bitcoin.
Activity: 152
March 29, 2018, 06:14:38 AM
Have you ever thought about buying bitcoin for your children as a future investment?
I think very much about the future. Especially the future for my children. Maybe if I already have a large capital, of course, I will buy a lot of Bitcoin to invest in the future. So that my children can also earn huge profits in the future.
Activity: 5
March 29, 2018, 05:43:29 AM
Investing with bitcoin for your children's future is quite a good idea though. That also came out with my mind but what I want now is to earn and earn bitcoin first so that I can plan my future.

yes investing with bitcoin for the future is very good, we will be able to leave something for them when their grown up. They will not be hard up on life, they will have something to live by.
Activity: 65
March 29, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

Yes, I investing bitcoin for my family.
Activity: 30
March 29, 2018, 04:54:23 AM
As a parent, everyone has to worry about their future. In my opinion, if I think about the future for my children, I will buy the land for my son, I will not buy the bitcoin for my children, because no one knows in the future, How will the bitcoin cost?
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 29, 2018, 04:22:51 AM
Abosulutely yes, everybody think about the future because no one knows what happen in near future so its better to prepare youre future so that it time come you wont suffer anything in youre life.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
I want to do something great for my family, for my future son's and daughter's. I also want to fulfill their studies and live harmoniously:)  Bitcoin is a good opportunity to save and generate profit.
Activity: 120
March 29, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
Yes, I really think about my future. I want to have a bright future. Then I was introduced to Bitcoin by my friend. I see the success that comes from my friend who is generated from Bitcoin. Next, I think I want to be like him, and I want to have an investment in bitcoin for my family right now and I can give it to my kids later. So that my child can grow and develop very well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 03:59:51 AM
yes of course I am thinking about the future for my children because I want to see my children happy and have no financial difficulties
Activity: 644
March 29, 2018, 03:39:33 AM
which I think is not the future of bitcoin but the future of the system used by bitcoin the blockchain system, many countries forbid bitcoin used for payment instruments but many countries that adopt the blockchain system to make the currency financial transactions of the country, this is because the system is assessed more secure and fast and there is no limit on the distance, time and number of transactions made
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

for me , YES because nowadays the bitcoin really rising up , perfect time for me to invest , so sooner or later when my kids grow up , we have money that we can use . and it's from the investing here in Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 02:49:08 AM
I am a very thoughtful person about the future. Although I do not know in the future I am alive or not. But I have to think about it from now on. Especially this concerns about the child. If indeed Bitcoin could be more developed and the price could be higher again, of course, I will buy Bitcoin for my children and used as a long-term investment.
Activity: 123
March 29, 2018, 02:28:41 AM
of course, everyone has a future and everyone will certainly think about it. It's not just future for himself but certainly the future of this world too, any changes that will appear in the future.
Activity: 59
March 29, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

for now, I think investing today. for future by seeing progress bitcoin,I will be...
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 02:20:31 AM
Too at real risk in giving assets to them about crypto. I'd better give them the obvious thing in the future. such as land or housing assets that are less risky
Activity: 56
March 29, 2018, 02:17:35 AM

Oh No, I think I invest bitcoin today. I invest gold for my future.
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 02:14:28 AM
The main reason why i joined bitcoin is beacuse I am thinking of the future. Right now, i am still a student about to graduate in a few weeks and bitcoin  definitely helped me  financially for my school expenses. I know bitcoin still help me in the future that is why i invested in bitcoin because i know i can have better future in having bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
March 29, 2018, 01:59:46 AM
Yes, i'm thinking about my future And soon i will have a family and i'am thinking to buy bitcoin for them for their daily needs and when I had children i will save bitcoin for them and they will use it for their study and They will finish their studies for their bright future and become a sucessful in life.
bitcoin is profitable investment and have bright future. You've prepared everything before you get married, I think that's a good thing, you're responsible person
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
March 29, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
Everybody of us here is hoping to have a profit out of cryptos and save for our future but, for me, i would not buy bitcoin for the future of my children because all of my belongings would be inherited by them when the time comes.
Pages:
Jump to: