Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you vaccinated? - page 3. (Read 3523 times)

legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
July 13, 2012, 09:46:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3tOVzgQ5Y&feature=related

Because the almighty says it, it must be true......

Before i kick somebody in the mouth, im going to tell them only the coolest richest most badass doodz like getting kicked in the mouth....

Well, at least it's good to know that nuts won't decieve me. They're preserved with salt, not lies. Wait a minute... salt is sodium chloride! That contains chlorine! Chlorine is bad for you! I'd better put on a gas mask... *attempts to eat nuts by mashing them against gas mask filter* Dammit, this isn't working! What am I doing wrong?
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
BTCRadio Owner
July 13, 2012, 09:16:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3tOVzgQ5Y&feature=related

Because the almighty says it, it must be true......

Before i kick somebody in the mouth, im going to tell them only the coolest richest most badass doodz like getting kicked in the mouth....
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
July 13, 2012, 09:10:00 PM
Thats another bullshit excuse i see from people trying to force it on others... "If you dont get your kid vaccinated, your going to infect mine!!!"... Hey dummy, if your kid got the vaccine, isnt he supposed to be protected anyway?

Because not all children can be vaccinated: some (such as those with immune disorders) are actually allergic to some or all vaccines, and rely on the immunity of those around them to avoid being infected. And by "allergic" I don't mean some quack saying the vaccines are evil, I mean the very doctors who are supposedly being payed by the pharmaceutical companies will refuse to administer the vaccine, presumably because the cost of lost sales commissions is less than the cost of malpractice suits from dead children's parents.
BTCRadio Owner
July 13, 2012, 08:58:53 PM
If were going to bring personal info into it, back in the day when i was a youngen, i would get my yearly flu shot, and still get the flu. The year i decided to tell the doctor to screw off, i have yet to have a flu since then. (13 years and counting)

If you want to see the dark side of vaccines, youd need to take a trip to a third world country like Africa. I have a couple friends over there doing missionary/medical work with the locals for some college program, and it seems every time a UN vaccine squad comes through a village, sterility & paralysis follows...
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
July 13, 2012, 08:55:23 PM
I am truly not on either side. As for myself, I guess it never dawned on me to get vaccinated ever since I passed 19 years of age, I believe it was a school thing. I've run across one severe case where I have sweated it out for days, this was a couple years after HS. Ever since, like I said, it never dawned on me to get vaccinated, I haven't ran across any flu's yet. I get a cold & sore throat once in a while in winter, by a day, it's gone, but that's about it. If I get it again, like that case I stated above, I'll let my body handle it. I think for some reason, my immune system is in far more greater shape than a normal person immune system for some reason, is that even possible?

I wasn't stupid to not get vaccinated, it never dawned on me, and well, ever since, I've been doing fine. My family members run into a lot of people that has not been vaccinated, but my family has been vaccinated, but if I heard correctly, the bug can still travel on a vaccinated person and pass on to one that hasn't been vaccinated [example, myself.] I've been fine. But in coming years, as I get older and my immune system disintegrates, I will probably take it into consideration.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
July 13, 2012, 08:53:01 PM
My problem with your answer is that its nearly word for word off the script handed to any MSM news outlet.

Well, thats the prevailing academical doctrine. You may dispute that, but please support your argument with some evidence
BTCRadio Owner
July 13, 2012, 08:49:46 PM
First off, i know its not impossible for a virus to mutate. My problem with your answer is that its nearly word for word off the script handed to any MSM news outlet.

When it comes to the public, we're not exactly the brightest of the bunch, and we take the first word we hear & see on the subject as if it was from god himself. Such as when new outlets release information about an individual being a killer (posted on front page), but later is proven to be innocent. Now, in the eyes of the public, that man is still a murdering piece of shit, as the news if any repost is ever done, ends up on page 7.

The same rules apply to all this vaccine shit, and the news spouting out that we will all die if we dont lie up like sheep and take that shot to keep us safe. (im reffering to these new age vaccine scares theyve attempted) As history plays on, we're finding out more and more that this vaccine shit is no-good, yet what we've already heard has burned into our minds as the one and only "truth"
July 13, 2012, 08:45:15 PM
No, at least not in immediate danger. You are still immune to the disease you are vaccinated against. But if everyone around you is not vaccinated, the strain mutates faster, probably resulting in a variant your vaccination does not provide immunisation against but don't quote me on that as I am no virologist Smiley

AND HERE WE ARE, OUR FIRST COOKIE CUTTER BULLSHIT ANSWER.

Atleast he admitted, hes not sure. You wont get that from the assholes on tv that act like they know what their talking about. Its like when they ask a volley ball player what route the united states should take on its foreign policy matters.... its like wtf, are you serious...

What exactely is your problem with my post? Do you think it is impossible that a mutated variant MAY infect a vaccinated person? Vaccines do not cover all variants of a given disease (this is why you need to get a new flu shot every year)
BTCRadio Owner
July 13, 2012, 08:39:25 PM
No, at least not in immediate danger. You are still immune to the disease you are vaccinated against. But if everyone around you is not vaccinated, the strain mutates faster, probably resulting in a variant your vaccination does not provide immunisation against but don't quote me on that as I am no virologist Smiley

AND HERE WE ARE, OUR FIRST COOKIE CUTTER BULLSHIT ANSWER.

Atleast he admitted, hes not sure. You wont get that from the assholes on tv that act like they know what their talking about. Its like when they ask a volley ball player what route the united states should take on its foreign policy matters.... its like wtf, are you serious...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
July 13, 2012, 08:38:18 PM
If science says it's safe then it probably is, if the FDA says it's dangerous then it probably is, if the FDA says it's safe then double check with the science.

Some of the best advice on the subject I've read yet.
July 13, 2012, 08:36:53 PM
I am a little biased as I study pharmacy, I have to admit, but given this I also know what I am talking about. It is true, that some ingredients (preservants or adjuvantia) are highly toxic BUT they are only added in ridicolously low concentrations. I would happily drink even a litre of such a solution right in front of you Smiley
While adults may choose not to get vaccinated, they still should. Vaccination is only effective if a certain mass of the population is vaccinated, otherwise it does not make sense. It is good, that most choose to do it and hopefully it will stay this way.

While this helps protect the unvaccinated, i'm wondering - if I choose to vaccinate but everyone else around me chooses not to, am I in danger?

Activity: 721
Merit: 503
July 13, 2012, 08:35:11 PM
Thats another bullshit excuse i see from people trying to force it on others... "If you dont get your kid vaccinated, your going to infect mine!!!"... Hey dummy, if your kid got the vaccine, isnt he supposed to be protected anyway?

I have to admit, although I support vaccination this one confuses me
BTCRadio Owner
July 13, 2012, 08:33:43 PM

If somebody responds to this, please give me a legit straight answer, not some cookie cutter bullshit you heard on from some Dr Drew Dipshit; which also recieved a $25000 check to help push a drug on his show from who else but big pharma.
July 13, 2012, 08:33:21 PM

If science says it's safe then it probably is, if the FDA says it's dangerous then it probably is, if the FDA says it's safe then double check with the science.

The FDA is the giant joke..... Each week i see a NEW commercial for a recalled prescription drug that was deemed SAFE & approved by the FDA. You do know that lab results are tampered with on a daily basis in these labs, it never matters whether the drug is a cure all with 0 side effects, or rat poison with a 95% kill ratio; it all depends on the manufacture and how much money they can put behind their new drug. (For lobbying, paying off doctors, bullshiting results, the works...)

Hence why I said double check if the FDA claims it safe - if they claim it to be dangerous then they're probably right though.
July 13, 2012, 08:32:32 PM
I am a little biased as I study pharmacy, I have to admit, but given this I also know what I am talking about. It is true, that some ingredients (preservants or adjuvantia) are highly toxic BUT they are only added in ridicolously low concentrations. I would happily drink even a litre of such a solution right in front of you Smiley
While adults may choose not to get vaccinated, they still should. Vaccination is only effective if a certain mass of the population is vaccinated, otherwise it does not make sense. It is good, that most choose to do it and hopefully it will stay this way.

While this helps protect the unvaccinated, i'm wondering - if I choose to vaccinate but everyone else around me chooses not to, am I in danger?
BTCRadio Owner
July 13, 2012, 08:27:44 PM

The FDA is the giant joke..... Each week i see a NEW commercial for a recalled prescription drug that was deemed SAFE & approved by the FDA. You do know that lab results are tampered with on a daily basis in these labs, it never matters whether the drug is a cure all with 0 side effects, or rat poison with a 95% kill ratio; it all depends on the manufacture and how much money they can put behind their new drug. (For lobbying, paying off doctors, bullshiting results, the works...)
July 13, 2012, 08:24:49 PM
July 13, 2012, 08:21:53 PM
Even if you dont believe in all the craziness people spout, do you own research.

Read up on the ingredients of these vaccines, and the effects of those additives. Of course i know the response ill get from most of you, if pharmaceutical companies & the FDA say its safe, then it must be, its not like their trying to make billions off selling their drugs... (or are they?). Hell, its not like anything coming out of the mouths of federal organizations will hold any weight, with teh cesspool of corruption that its come to over the years.

GlaxoSmithKline anyone?

BTCRadio Owner
July 13, 2012, 08:08:15 PM
Even if you dont believe in all the craziness people spout, do you own research.

Read up on the ingredients of these vaccines, and the effects of those additives. Of course i know the response ill get from most of you, if pharmaceutical companies & the FDA say its safe, then it must be, its not like their trying to make billions off selling their drugs... (or are they?). Hell, its not like anything coming out of the mouths of federal organizations will hold any weight, with teh cesspool of corruption that its come to over the years.

GlaxoSmithKline anyone?
July 13, 2012, 08:05:39 PM
http://www.naturalnews.com/031616_vaccines_Japan.html

is this a load of BS? are they making it all up?

or is it pointing out some real dangers of vaccines

Of course I am vaccinated against all commom diseases and also get vaccinates when doing trips to foreign countries. Everything else is stupid and advocating against vaccination is just ignorant and dangerous. If you want to put the tinfoil hat on, do it, but please shut up   Tongue
This Is a tinfoil hat thread, if you want no part in it, click somewhere else

Why did you ask "are you vaccinated?" only to complain when people answer "yes".
Pages:
Jump to: