Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you vaccinated? - page 4. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 503
July 13, 2012, 08:04:36 PM
Of course I am vaccinated against all commom diseases and also get vaccinates when doing trips to foreign countries. Everything else is stupid and advocating against vaccination is just ignorant and dangerous. If you want to put the tinfoil hat on, do it, but please shut up   Tongue

Adults choosing not to vaccinate themselves is stupid but fine, adults choosing not to vaccinate their children is neglect - pure and simple.

I consider it a parental duty to look after one's children using all means at your disposal - modern medical science has given us the ability to prevent a whole pile of diseases that could otherwise be deadly and it's often very very simple to take advantage of such treatment.

It's forgivable to not vaccinate where you don't know better (despite all the public education on the subject), or where you have been deceived by bad science or where you lack the resources and it's literally a choice between food and drink or medical care........ but at least for anyone reading this i'm betting you have the ability to read up on the subject and that you have the financial resources.

There is perhaps a bit of paranoia involved with vaccines as many governments make it mandatory, and in this community in particular that won't sit well. I would say that government mandate does not transform a good idea into a bad idea - vaccinating your kids is still a duty even if the government mandates it, and vaccinating yourself is still a damn good idea.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
July 13, 2012, 07:59:23 PM
http://www.naturalnews.com/031616_vaccines_Japan.html

is this a load of BS? are they making it all up?

or is it pointing out some real dangers of vaccines

Of course I am vaccinated against all commom diseases and also get vaccinates when doing trips to foreign countries. Everything else is stupid and advocating against vaccination is just ignorant and dangerous. If you want to put the tinfoil hat on, do it, but please shut up   Tongue
This Is a tinfoil hat thread, if you want no part in it, click somewhere else

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
July 13, 2012, 07:52:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2012, 07:51:58 PM
Missing Captain Trips option.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
July 13, 2012, 07:49:40 PM
Lets disuse the not so hot topic of vaccination

So tell me what do you think about vaccination, do you trust them?
Pages:
Jump to: