Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you with or against "the U.K. quits the European Union" ? - page 12. (Read 8186 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
You mean to say that the European Union is a bad thing and would like to see it dismantled?
There are advantages and disadvantages. For the richer, Western European countries, the disadvantages seem to outweigh the advantages.  Smiley

That is 100% true. The Western European Union members (i.e the original members) made so many concessions to the new members (i.e those from the former Warsaw Pact), so that they will join the organization. But in due course, the Eastern members started misusing their privileges, angering the citizens of the western nations. For example, right now the British welfare system is exploited to the core by immigrants from Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria. In some cases, native British were evicted from the council flats, to make room for these immigrants.

You seem to have problems with migrants, but they're not the real problem. Wanna know where the real problem is? Ireland and Luxembourg. Those two countries are the biggest parasites of EU. Migrants are a problem, but they could be easily dealt with with a good economy and enough money. But fact is that all the BIG COMPANIES in EU have offshore companies in Ireland an Luxembourg where they pay nearly 0 taxes. It means, for example, that Apple makes billions of € in EU and gives NOTHING to EU states. And then we got debt and problem with migrants... But with Apple, Google, McDonald etc money, we could get rid of the debt, lower taxes of the people, have a better economy, less unemployment and suddenly migrants would be a much less important problem!

Sounds interesting. I didn't know that about Ireland and Luxembourg.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
You mean to say that the European Union is a bad thing and would like to see it dismantled?
There are advantages and disadvantages. For the richer, Western European countries, the disadvantages seem to outweigh the advantages.  Smiley

That is 100% true. The Western European Union members (i.e the original members) made so many concessions to the new members (i.e those from the former Warsaw Pact), so that they will join the organization. But in due course, the Eastern members started misusing their privileges, angering the citizens of the western nations. For example, right now the British welfare system is exploited to the core by immigrants from Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria. In some cases, native British were evicted from the council flats, to make room for these immigrants.

You seem to have problems with migrants, but they're not the real problem. Wanna know where the real problem is? Ireland and Luxembourg. Those two countries are the biggest parasites of EU. Migrants are a problem, but they could be easily dealt with with a good economy and enough money. But fact is that all the BIG COMPANIES in EU have offshore companies in Ireland an Luxembourg where they pay nearly 0 taxes. It means, for example, that Apple makes billions of € in EU and gives NOTHING to EU states. And then we got debt and problem with migrants... But with Apple, Google, McDonald etc money, we could get rid of the debt, lower taxes of the people, have a better economy, less unemployment and suddenly migrants would be a much less important problem!

I'm all for a real EU. A real Eu would mean a Federal government with EU policies that are applied and can't be get rid of (like UK is doing).

First mandatory thing should be to have a unique taxation system.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1540
They're going for unelected Europion Union jobs, that's why they'll do anything, they can sit there earning thousands a month doing pretty much nothing with no way to get rid of them, the European Union in my opnion is an attempt at establishing an empire because nobody voted for these fuckers in charge at the central bank and so on.
Activity: 293
Slaves love their masters. They will not leave.

Please don't say that! I hope they will leave I hope it so much!!!

So do I but I can totally understand his pessimism, I fear it will be like with Greece and Scotland, they just won't have the balls to do it.

I just don't understand why our presidents accepted the Brexit conditions...

"Kneel down and suck it!"
 "yes sir"
legendary
Activity: 1540

So do I but I can totally understand his pessimism, I fear it will be like with Greece and Scotland, they just won't have the balls to do it.
Activity: 293

legendary
If Germany and Austria are donating the most money, how is the "4th Reich" useful for them?
It's just draining € from them, by your logic

Remember what happened in the 1930s. The third Reich had also employed similar tactics. Right now, Germany is in short supply of slave labor. The European Union provides them cheap labor from countries such as Greece, Romania, Poland, and Bulgaria. What happened to the Greeks (debt bondage) will happen to the others in the EU as well. They can work for the German masters, until they payoff their never-ending debts.
As you may know that UK will have a referendum about whether they will leave the European Union or not.
So I want to know your opinion regarding this issue, SPECIALLY who live in Europe or UK:

Are you with or against "the U.K. quits the European Union" ?

IMO the UK never actually was a part of the European Union. They still have their own currency, pounds, right? They always had their own thoughts about everything and I think it's very difficult to them to adjust to other cultures and views especially when those views are not of people of the European Union but of the politicians of EU countries. So I will understand them if they quit.

Exactly! Perfectly agreed. They were always different, and did everything in their own way, not the way the Union dictated. Well if they didn't want in they can be out on their little island.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
As you may know that UK will have a referendum about whether they will leave the European Union or not.
So I want to know your opinion regarding this issue, SPECIALLY who live in Europe or UK:

Are you with or against "the U.K. quits the European Union" ?

IMO the UK never actually was a part of the European Union. They still have their own currency, pounds, right? They always had their own thoughts about everything and I think it's very difficult to them to adjust to other cultures and views especially when those views are not of people of the European Union but of the politicians of EU countries. So I will understand them if they quit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

watch this space we either leave by vote on the 23rd, or by bullets on the 24th Smiley

Learn from Scotland.

A week before the vote the threat of losing your benefits will be on everyone's tongue.

lol 10% of the global populous work, id love to know how those 10% believe their 22-23% donations fund the other 90% there is no fear we are leaving Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas

watch this space we either leave by vote on the 23rd, or by bullets on the 24th Smiley

Learn from Scotland.

A week before the vote the threat of losing your benefits will be on everyone's tongue.
legendary
Activity: 1512
If Germany and Austria are donating the most money, how is the "4th Reich" useful for them?
It's just draining € from them, by your logic

That money not goes for absolutely free. "Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day."
That "service" used to be tax exemption or relief for - let's say German - companies what running factories in the "leaching" countries. Also, sometimes these poorer countries used to privatize things in exchange. In some cases these EU "donations" are money to pay back debt and interest for the EU itself (ECB) or for western banks. Pretty cloudy business tho'.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
legendary
Actually considering its very special and unique status, UK isn't a donor but a parasite (with your categories).

Here is the net contribution to the EU budget in 2015:

As you can see, the United Kingdom is the second largest net donor, after Germany. And surprisingly Netherlands is at #3 (I was expecting France or Italy).
Aren't they the only country turning a profit?  All the rest are leeches, like Greece?

Germany might be the most important "donor" nation, but they are not the only one.

Donors: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Sweden, and United Kingdom.

Parasites: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.

Actually considering its very special and unique status, UK isn't a donor but a parasite (with your categories).

Tatcher negotiated the treaty in a way that makes UK having a positive EU credit/debit balance... Sadly enough...
Pages:
Jump to: