Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 22. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 03:04:23 AM
If you succumb to fear and sell bitcoin now, then later on this can be greatly regretted. This situation is observed every year. Yes, China introduces restrictions for mining and korea almost destroys anonymity, but it was already like that and the market vseravno returned to its normal state.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 03:03:14 AM
Yeah I'm worried about the price but I know bitcoin will increase someday, if I had a bitcoin now I don't want to sell it now because I don't want to lose my money, I will stay in waiting than to sell it in low price.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 03:02:15 AM
I am not worried. It says that bitcoin is unstable, meaning its price may increase or decrease which we are experiencing right now. Its dumping price is part of this market and being worried with this situation is not good, it might cause panic selling and if it happens, regrets might be felt after. We know that bitcoins price will recover and what we need to do is to HODL.
Activity: 574
January 18, 2018, 03:01:41 AM
No I'm not worried, this is the game here sometimes going up and sometimes going down don't worry everything is gonna be fine be patient but if you have a lot of btc better to sell it at least 50% that's a lot of money already.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
January 18, 2018, 02:54:47 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I'm still holding my friend and still believed on bitcoin even though the price was dropping now, i read already on article but sadly i forgot the link much better i can share it here. Based on article it is normal for bitcoin to dump maybe it has a correctional price after 4-5 months the price will back to normal or higher than we expected so therefore i won't sell my bitcoin. Just a little tips on holder just keep on holding just wait for the right time and wait for rising up again with bitcoin. No need to worry my friend it is a normal of crypto-currency.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 02:54:34 AM
No, I'm not worried because I think the prices will go up and the coins I have will be higher than before so I will just wait there patiently for my money come back.
Activity: 189
January 18, 2018, 02:54:26 AM
No need to panic. If you  not sold with profit, do not sell at a loss. The market rebounds you need to wait. This is the law of the market, perpetual growth does not happen. Soon we will see new heights.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
Regarding this fall I have not worried, but I expected it will grow little bit late
Activity: 336
January 18, 2018, 02:48:39 AM
There’s no need to worry about mate, this is only a natural phenomenon in cryptocurrency market. We all know that if we heard the term “Market”, the word volatile or unstable will come to our mind. There’s no way that the market is always going up, as we can see now it’s all going down. Don’t panic and stay calm, it will not take long and all altcoins are going up again.
Activity: 62
January 18, 2018, 02:48:04 AM
I'm becuse I don't have enough money to buy enough coins to make sure that I will make more profit in  the near future. Who can borrow me more money Huh I an serious.
Activity: 360
January 18, 2018, 02:46:47 AM
I do not see why you should worry. The market has always been such like this, with dips and big jumps.
At such times you have to buy more or hold what you have.
Activity: 201
January 18, 2018, 02:38:57 AM
I'm a little worried because it has happened too often. I m considering seriously to sell alll my coins when the prices rise again. Every time when the prices go down, it is quite upset. I don't want to suffer it any longer.
Activity: 182
January 18, 2018, 02:35:23 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin?

Its quite normal for the market to be down at some point, there is no such thing as a permanent upward trend, when the price are going down it means profit is coming in buy more coins.

I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

If i were to have 12 bitcoins, i would certainly withdraw some of it and enjoy life, we do get tired also from daily trading and need some diversions from the stress trading is giving to us, take a break for a while and go back to to trading, the amount that you withdraw will always comes back to you if you are a good trader.
Activity: 269
January 18, 2018, 02:32:05 AM
I'm not worried about it because such kind of thing has happened many times and the prices wll surely rise again and be higher than before. I will hold my bitcoin until they could bringme the thing I want.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
I think , there is nothing to be worried about as up and down is part of the market . This is the time of holding , as all the crypto’s are slow down these days . This isnt really the shut down of crypto , prices will recover soon so try to holdup whatever you got . People who got curriences on high prices , they just have to wait for some time and they are gonna see some real boost up in market in some coming couple of days .
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 02:31:52 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I'm holding! The fall of the Bitcoin price is a temporary occurence, therefore, this is not a good idea to panic. We all have to hold and everything will become in place very soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
January 18, 2018, 02:30:58 AM

everyone will surely feel a sense of fear with this kind of decline. but in essence, it's all back to yourself, and how you deal with the situation. it takes experience and knowledge to think of many new plans. and most importantly, bitcoin still remains the top choice in all of the crypto kingdom.
Activity: 406
January 18, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
Nothing to worry about in this market, up and down, it is the part of any market. Recently some bad news has led to a decline in the market. But for some investors, there is a new opportunity to buy again, whose holdings have been sold at higher levels. There are some concerns only for those who have bought at such high levels.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
January 18, 2018, 02:21:07 AM
yep,little bit because I have purchased bitconnect around $400 per BCC but now it's price $30.

You do not need to worry. The price of everything has risen exceedingly. We were already waiting for this correction.
It will return to your target values within a few weeks. Stay away from panic sales and think about investing in the long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 02:18:09 AM
Yes, this is the matter of worry. All the crypto market is negative. Altcoins are down to more than 50%.
Pages:
Jump to: