Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 18. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 21
January 18, 2018, 04:31:15 PM
I do not care, because I already saw Bitcoin with a price of $ 4100, what worries is the effect that can cause in the altcoins, with the increase in investments, in the any downfall can influence in prices. Patience is the way.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 04:31:05 PM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I'm keeping them as I prefer to own more Satoshis than its current market value unless I am cashing it out. I'm in for the long term that's why that is my answer.
Activity: 625
January 18, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
Yes, one will worry, cause the drop has been heavy for holders. It is not an easy thing to hold and wait seeing losses, but the good thing is the part that it will rise up again, it's just smarter of patience. Don't sell all your coin (ie, if you wish to sell), cause time to smile will come again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 04:26:36 PM
None of the coins or altcoins have reached their threshold, in terms of value. Even for bitcoin that seems to be the oldest and perhaps the "king" among others, there is a projection for it. It has not even reached half of that valued projected.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 18, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
There nothing to worry about, Bitcoin is just going on correction and after this correction we are all gonna see a new All Time High of Bitcoin and many other good altcoins. Just wait and keep on hodling your Bitcoin and altcoins.
January 18, 2018, 04:22:04 PM
No matter the level of dip, many coins and altcoins will still find their ways to the top. As for me, I feel that no hope should be loss on any coin whatsoever, a time will come that that you will definitely make your profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
Not worried at all. It is actually healthy for a correction like this. Bitcoin and alt's can't go up forever. There was a need for correcting to get back to some kind of stabilization. This is also something I am hearing from other people so its just going around that it is good for the market and it will go back up so just hold on to what you have.  
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 18, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
Almost always after any fall follows growth. Therefore, I do not give in to panic just watch.

I am not worried every time the market falls because I expect this, a big correction after all and I am holding great coin so for me nothing to worry. I just enjoyed buying in the red market, like everyone is going crazy and doing everything just to get money to invest for, and the good thing is thats a good decision to buy at a deep.
January 18, 2018, 04:16:44 PM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

As for me, I am holding my bitcoin, because it has a whole lot of potentials to rise again.
Activity: 673
Merit: 112
umachit.fund
January 18, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

No need to sell their bitcoins, the price to recover. And you will be the one from who earns, it is better if you can buy more currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 18, 2018, 04:12:29 PM
Hi all! no i dont wory becose i only hodl!and i say to all peoples to do that becose no need to panic and lose money then again buy and lose money and spend on tranzaction fees...What i want tell all again hodl and get rewarded for it all!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 04:08:52 PM
Meh, No point in being worried about these things. All types of market will go up and down, it's just what they do.
Activity: 41
January 18, 2018, 04:07:38 PM
I'm not worried about the market. I believe in this market, because we go up after the crash of few days ago. And thats always what happen after a crash. UP!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 18, 2018, 04:06:35 PM
I am not worried about the last situations about the coin prices. Because this kind of drops happening continuously in the market and you should be cold blooded and be ready any kind of results of your trading choices.
Activity: 910
January 18, 2018, 04:00:01 PM
Almost always after any fall follows growth. Therefore, I do not give in to panic just watch.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 03:53:15 PM
I will never been worried it is just happen yearly, and the price of it is not always pump sometimes we need the price to go down so we can buy what token we want, if you hold 12 bitcoin you must hold it and wait when the price of.bitcoin pump again
Activity: 265
January 18, 2018, 03:46:21 PM
No, I was not worried about my bitcoins when the market fell. I keep this for a long perspective, so short fluctuations do not really bother me. It's psychologically difficult to look at the red zones.
Activity: 447
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 18, 2018, 03:33:13 PM
everything depends on their quantity, if all capital is in bitcoins, you have to think about selling at least half) if with finances everything is good you have to wait for better times Smiley
Activity: 82
January 18, 2018, 03:27:37 PM
We’ve been in this situation many times before, I’m holding, a correction or a dip was expected so I’m going to ride it out and wait for the recovery
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 18, 2018, 03:25:59 PM
I have a simple policy with my crypto currency. I hold it and do not panic in such cases as now.

Yes , be patient while the currencies are being down this is the best way for a investors to stay without losses with their investment if you panic you will get a great losses for your money so be patient and calm this will help you a lot .
Pages:
Jump to: