Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 23. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 02:15:37 AM
With 12 bitcoins (based on OP) and the current blood bath and even if it dips to 7,000, I will definitely HODL. I would have bought more if I have more fiat to convert.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:12:33 AM
I am holding my BTC and my altcoins and I am sure he will recover. No need to be afraid, if it does not come back now in a few days it will already be normalized. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 02:03:56 AM
Cryptocurrencies are notoriously volatile, meaning that their value can massively fluctuate at any given time. Just today, the crypto market took a hit and lost around $30 billion, which is roughly the size of Estonia’s economy.

Bitcoin is a risk investment. It's all part of risk. Set aside an amount you can afford to lose. If things go well, great. If they don't, hopefully you could get out on time. Either way it's been a wild ride.

I'm really calm and curious what's next.
Activity: 167
January 18, 2018, 02:03:34 AM
yep,little bit because I have purchased bitconnect around $400 per BCC but now it's price $30.
Activity: 4
January 18, 2018, 01:59:57 AM
Well as for me i have understand the quote " Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose " before i join in the cryptocurrency invesment. And to answer your question i am not worried at all actually i am new as well but i made some profit already and makes my bitcoin count higher. There's nothing to worry about its just there are some individuals thats been riding the news about the south korean news on stopping the exchanges but for me that is a right thing to do while they are doing some regulations. So just hold and dont get affected by them if you can do some scalping and your friend swing or daily trades thats much better. Have a solid plan and stick to it.
Activity: 59
January 18, 2018, 01:53:56 AM
No I'm not worried because that correction happen is really normal for the market to be healthy. Just buy on the dipped then sell when the market stabled easy profit and diversify to other coins.
Activity: 27
January 18, 2018, 01:52:20 AM
It's normal to got worried if your portfolio is coming down. Ups and down are also normal movement in the market. Try to calm yourself and to allow yourself to think correct. Try to read fundamentals and technical analysis of your portfolio.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 18, 2018, 01:52:13 AM
Looks like price has recovered a bit..Not really something to be worried about since we can see the demand for Bitcoin only keeps rising.

Bitcoin and other alts had reached its bottom so we should be getting ready by now for slowly recovering of the market. This week is one hell ride for all of us and many had already cut their losses by selling and some are still holding and believing that it'll recover. Of course it will be as we all seen this before and nothing is new.
I agree with you completely in this aspect. The market is already beginning to recover as expected and bitcoin might go back to $16k very soon while the rest of my portfolio is the green zone currently. Generally, I tend not to look at the charts and values too much since I am not a daytrader and am a HODLER which is why I tend to look at the values less frequently. The demand for bitcoin will obviously continue to rise due to the supply and demand logic and the weak hands are gone now which is why the value of bitcoin will continue trending upwards. HODL people!
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 18, 2018, 01:47:17 AM
Nope, let alone for a long term investments I think no need to worrying about, in the long run I'm still really sure it's returning towards a return altitude.
Having a strong intention and high confidence, indeed it's not easy to predict.. but believe it, there are still many people in this world who are still closer with bitcoin / crypto currencies in a various efforts or activities made. And the confidence of many people to crypto currency, of course it still very highly.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2018, 01:40:47 AM
Looks like price has recovered a bit..Not really something to be worried about since we can see the demand for Bitcoin only keeps rising.

Bitcoin and other alts had reached its bottom so we should be getting ready by now for slowly recovering of the market. This week is one hell ride for all of us and many had already cut their losses by selling and some are still holding and believing that it'll recover. Of course it will be as we all seen this before and nothing is new.
Activity: 364
January 18, 2018, 01:32:32 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Not at all! The market will always recover and things will settle. Our investments will still earn some profit if we are patient enough. Don’t get so affected with all the dips that’s been goin on. Just chill and expect profits!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 01:32:20 AM
I'm new in crypto world, and i'm really worried about this situation...
I think it will rise again as soon as possible
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
January 18, 2018, 01:25:23 AM
Never worry it is a pointless waste of energy, and all you are doing is focusing on a negative event that may never even happen. Time to sell Bitcoin was last month best thing to do now is sit an wait.
Activity: 812
January 18, 2018, 01:23:02 AM
I am afraid that it will happen to everyone who is trading, but I am worried when I see the price there is no significant increase in a long time. it definitely raises a question of whether to profit or lose.
Activity: 104
January 18, 2018, 01:02:04 AM
January 18, 2018, 01:01:00 AM
with 12 bitcoin will definitely worry but maybe the price will rise again when people start stopping selling their coins and conditions will become more stable
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2018, 12:57:33 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I am not really worried about Bitcoin because there are lots of time that the price of it will go up maybe next month it will so we just hold our Bitcoin until the price of it will go up.
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

Yes it does worry me. Bitcoin is going below the threshold of 10,000 and it was said before that if it will go down that mark, it will find it hard to recover. But something is telling me to hold it down. Most of the time bitcoin goes down through manipulation of the sharks. So i think this time they're doing this so that people will sell off their btc at a very low price. All we have to do is believe it can recover. As for now, we don't have a choice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 07:48:59 PM
No not really i believe BTC will still dominate the crypto market this year,itsnt time to replace BTC not yet but in the future ethereum will take over.
Activity: 5
January 17, 2018, 07:41:34 PM
I've been trying to buy in these dips. Concentrating on that has helped me keep my hodl on the other ALT coins. There was a nice opportunity on ETH at 758 or so this morning. We were able to get some at 777.  If there is another dip I have another buy at around this price out.  Hopefully after a few more days this sell off will be over.
Pages:
Jump to: