Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 19. (Read 2369 times)

3zy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 03:25:22 PM
I was very worried the past days but now I'm worried with something else, the market is green, yes but until what day all coins will recover?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
We must wait. most analysts expect significant market growth in 2018. Perhaps it makes sense to buy bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
January 18, 2018, 03:24:00 PM
No, I don't think this would cause much of a problem. If you panic sell now you'll definitely have to worry as you might suffer from a huge loss(depending on when you invested). If you would be a little paitent and wait you'll be able to think wisely. As bitcoin and other good altcoins would most probably go up again, they would recover their value and then go even higher.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 18, 2018, 03:21:58 PM
Good question. I am worried too. I think it's time to buy. It is unlikely we will see it below, what do you think? Thank you for your opinion.
Activity: 24
January 18, 2018, 03:19:52 PM
I worried about my still unsufficient knowledge about crypto nuances.
Activity: 336
January 18, 2018, 03:18:19 PM
I am just worried why I didnt but bitcoin with 9k price, maybe we ll never see again bitcoin in this low price. I was worried just for this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 03:09:56 PM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I'm sure that the drop in prices in the market is a temporary thing. And soon we will see how prices are rising. Bitcoin has much more possibilities than it seems. It and the altcoins will grow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
January 18, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
do not worry please and do not sell with panic. my portfolio down %50 but this dramatical decreasing repeats each 2-3 month. It will hit its ATH again and pass again. ( it is not an advise)
Activity: 55
January 18, 2018, 10:13:10 AM
I did not worry about my crypto.
It is my belief.
I do believe 2018 is just beginning.
Activity: 560
January 18, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
No, I do not worry about it, because I know that cryptology will only move forward and crypto currencies will become our main monetary system in the near future, but I do not think, of course, in the way they are now.
Activity: 182
January 18, 2018, 10:08:08 AM
To be worried is normal especially if you have 12 bitcoin.
I think the feeling of worried can lead others who hold bitcoin to sell it instantly without pardon adue. This could be large in numbers who sell bitcoin. I also think maybe they do that to sell by the holders there bitcoin. Maybe it will be in normal again.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 10:07:16 AM
I don't think the dip is anything to worry about. The prices will soon start to come back up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
January 18, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
I had invested 20% of my investment in bitcoin from which I bought 0.08 btcs and was eagerly waiting for a drop to occur soon. I was planning to invest in some altcoins too when a crash like this happened. So I'm not worried, instead, I'm happy that the price dumped and now I can invest my money at low prices and get high shares! So that when the price rise again I can earn profits from it. And this time I'll be holding all my investment for a really long time because in my country the taxes are reduced if the investment are kept on hold for a longer duration of time!
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
January 18, 2018, 10:04:04 AM
Nope, I am not. I am not a pro-trader but I know correction is part of trading nature, and besides, cryptocurrency is volatile enough to be on ups and downs.
Activity: 336
January 18, 2018, 10:01:55 AM
The market before it was almost a month, the correction was supposed to be but nobody knew when, that's what happened, so do not panic and gain patience, eventually the market will calm down then and will trade
Activity: 43
January 18, 2018, 09:49:34 AM
There is no need to worry. Everything will rise again. Sell high in profit. Buy back low make more profit and repeat.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 09:45:38 AM
I have a simple policy with my crypto currency. I hold it and do not panic in such cases as now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 09:27:41 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Just hodl that's it. while I am typing this the market is already starting to recover or maybe its a bounce up before a deeper correction but whatever happens you should hodl your bitcoin these corrections are part of the market and its healthy for the future of crypto.
Activity: 322
January 18, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

Wow she has 12BTC... The best way to do is not watch any news about bitcoin. People get panic due to news feed about bitcoin crash.
They sell there bitcoin at lower price due to panic. While the whales are happy buying much bitcoin at the price the wants.
Now bitcoin has going up. The losers here are those people who has no patience to wait on the right time.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 09:12:56 AM
I'm worried about what's happening in bitcoin just like everyone else but I'm guessing, the degree is not as much as some with a lot of bitcoins.  I worry because I know that as bitcoin price drops, it's affectingg the other coins too and if that is the case, the whole market gets disrupted and that's no good news for anyone because a lot of people, especially the not so big players, are depending a lot on bitcoin and this industry for their livelihoods.  I know you should not put everything in crypto just yet but there are people who gave up on their day jobs to focus on trading and all so I fear the impact that this will cause for people who have done that.  Although, I know things will pick up soon. I am hoping and really wishing for things to get back up again.
Pages:
Jump to: