Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 3. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 26, 2018, 07:32:53 PM
I am not worried at all. It's just this time of the year. The market is OK and the correction will be over soon. I think in a month or two everything will be better than its highest point before and all worries will be forgotten... until the next big dip.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 07:26:27 PM
This volatility is part of the crypto game. If you are brave, you will be able to hold on to your bitcoin and will come out in flying colours. Remember that fortune favours the brave. Just Hold and forget. You can also diversify into other altcoins and stay put.
To be honest, I'm very worried. I lost half of my investing funds in one month. But I like to go to the bitcointalk forum and read such post, which are very comforting and raise my confidence. Thank you. I don't know where you find so much confidence
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
January 26, 2018, 03:42:22 PM
This volatility is part of the crypto game. If you are brave, you will be able to hold on to your bitcoin and will come out in flying colours. Remember that fortune favours the brave. Just Hold and forget. You can also diversify into other altcoins and stay put.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 03:38:44 PM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

No I am not worried , I have seen too many times like this from 2014 , the only result is that the price of bitcoin is from $200+ to  $10,000+ now.
So let's just hold bitcoins , a new level of price will be here.

When you have been riding this roller coaster for a while and have experienced enough dips, it does get a lot easier.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
January 26, 2018, 03:37:06 PM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

Actually i'm not worried at all and i consider this prices decrease as a huge opportunity and a needed correction for the cryptos prices , which will eventually incite new comers into investing and penetrating the cryptos world .
Bitcoin holders especially have nothing to worry about since it's the safest asset of all coins and you can't worry if what you possess is nowadays compared to gold and safe heaven assets !

Yeah, definitely I'm worrying about what the heck is going on with the market but still I can control myself and not going to go panic selling or other stupidies.

Everyone should do this !
 Panic selling has ruined too many bankrolls and drowned a lot of people in debts over some stupid decisions and whoever lets himself affected by FUD will certainly have a similar fate .
The day you join the owners club , you should know & agree that as long as you're dealing with cryptocurrencies you'll experience a lot of fluctuations in market and if you'll get influenced by that , or just run in panic and try "to cut off your losses " , then you'll be simply throwing away your money and the strategy of the "negative information spreading" will tear your apart .
Take a breath , relaxe , try to know why did it go down (or up ) , and don't rush any decisions  !
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

No I am not worried , I have seen too many times like this from 2014 , the only result is that the price of bitcoin is from $200+ to  $10,000+ now.
So let's just hold bitcoins , a new level of price will be here.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
I'm not worried because I know that staying, can blind and not understand what is really happening, i believe that now is a justified time to buy, when observing in the exchanges we see great purchases and also great evictions, we can also consider the ideal time to study and learn.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
January 26, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
I am calm))) The market of alt coins periodically falls and this is its normal development. We need to remain calm and wait. If you did not manage to sell coins at a high price, then there is no point in selling them.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 05:12:06 AM
Now I am not hoping from bitcoin again because I think altcoins are more potential. If we choose altcoins and its price is flying high, then the percentage of profit will be awsome, but if the bitcoin price flying high, then I think the percentage are just so so.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 26, 2018, 04:51:40 AM
I am not worried about the price of bitcoin right now.  It's normal for the value to go down depends on how many people wants to buy or to sell. You can also say that this is a price correction but we'll never know if it will hit below than $9k.  But what I know is that its price will rise when q4 is approaching because of high demand so just relax and if you want to sell bitcoin,  this is isn't the right time.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 04:46:09 AM
I'm not worried about my Bitcoin. Due to its First Move advantage, being synonymous with cryptocurrency and it's increased utility value when the Lightning Network arrives, I believe that Bitcoin will only continue to slowly rise in value.

Thankfully I only started buying it around 14k so I'm not too affected by the recent drop!
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 04:34:34 AM
I am not worried, its just a correction. Bitcoin will grow and will cost more than 20k. At the moment I would just hold Bitcoins. I'm ready to wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
January 26, 2018, 04:30:14 AM

I feel not worried about the situation of bitcoin now. Actually, I conditioned myself before I joined bitcoin that whatever happens, I should not panic and must think carefully. The market has been down since December last year and I believe it will go on normal chart again and it is actually happening now. Worrying and panicing wont do anything especislly if you are a trader and in business. I advise that you must keep on hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 252
January 26, 2018, 04:24:55 AM
I can't say for sure, but i hope this is just a bear market and it will recover really soon. I just started trading not so long ago and its really depressing to see only losses from my initial investment...
Activity: 214
January 26, 2018, 04:18:33 AM
Not worried at all. What has fundamentally changed with bitcoin between now & its peak of 20k last month? Nothing right? So no need to panic, the btc bull market will return soon enough Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 26, 2018, 04:17:27 AM
worrying is a sign of lack understanding the subject. If you have a trade you should give all your doubt to the technical analysis, we know it's a volatile market and any a single big move will make us have an excitement, so its essentials to have a plan before you decide to trade/invest.
Activity: 365
January 26, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
I can not stop worry since the price of bitcoin is going down because my expectation for the first quarter of the year is already affected. Each time I check the price of bitcoin fear grip me and there is nothing to do rather than to keep holding base of my plan. I will not sell it now whatso-ever but keep holding till end of this year before I can sell.
Activity: 252
January 26, 2018, 04:03:27 AM
When investing in a project I always learn a lot before investing, but when investing in a certain project I am very nervous because the current market of electronic money is fluctuating abnormally.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
January 26, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

[/quote
It was necessary to worry 1-7 January. And now it remains only to wait. When prices fell by 2 times, I do not want try to buy back on the fall or short.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 03:55:23 AM
When you joined bitcoin,i think you know what is possible can happen just like this,we did'nt know if when the value of bitcoin can fall or when can go up.Must thing to do is wait,and hoping that the price will rise again.Don't panic.
Pages:
Jump to: