Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 4. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
Yeah, definitely I'm worrying about what the heck is going on with the market but still I can control myself and not going to go panic selling or other stupidies.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 03:18:45 AM
I think it's crypto which's change everyday. Maybe it will rise again tomorrow. Don't worry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
January 26, 2018, 03:17:15 AM
They are just natural. I have seen a Blog which says that every January actually drops bitcoin. And it's written there after the fall rises to bitcoins from February to April. So I'm not worried now about what's happening. We should still be happy because we can buy cheap bitcoins. And I think bitcoins give us more opportunities because soon to moon will be its price in the coming months.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 03:10:06 AM
The best thing right now is to wait. Once the downfall started, she should had converted her bitcoins to dollars, but i think its too late for that now. Now the good thing is to wait, and distribute her bitcoin into alot of different Altcoins. That would be great. IF she converts her bitcoin into altcoins and wait for the upward movement of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 94
January 26, 2018, 03:09:24 AM
 i believe that it will recover and that the value of bitcoin will continue to rise overall. times like these are where the strong hands will prevail! HODL!
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 03:04:17 AM
I'm not worried. you have chosen bitcoin, meaning you know how to prospect in the future. everyone would think so. because the bitcoin I'm sure will soar from the current price. let's just say you have a bitcoin savings, and you just see the results just in frontday. such as last year, bitcoin prices far off from current prices. and it is very profitable for you today compared to last year's price. just believe and make sure of your choice, because your choice is based on your heart
Activity: 96
January 26, 2018, 02:59:08 AM

I never worried about the declining of bitcoin prices,instead I encourage everybody to buy more and hold.Bitcoin is the god of all the crypto currencies and I believe that Bitcoin will rise to its own values as it was before the draw down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 26, 2018, 02:57:51 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I am not, though my bitcoin holdings are somewhat meager compared to most bitcoin investors I think I would still not fret in holding my bitcoins even if I had a huge a mount of investments to bitcoins and this events will continue for a couple of months because I believe it will gradually go back up and even increase in value again before this year ends.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 02:42:53 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

to worry and anxiously there must be for investors who are engaged in the field of crypto but I personally do not have to worry because my belief will still invest in this field of crypto, up and down its value or price I think it is often the case that belief will be able to get results the good one
Activity: 224
January 26, 2018, 02:25:16 AM
Honestly?Well yes.I never had seen such thing as that fir a long time.I am a little worried because the price of bitcoin will affect other altcoins too.Have also my btc but seeing it so down is like loosing my investment too.But i know it will regain its value sooner or later.
Activity: 447
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 26, 2018, 02:24:59 AM

if you think that it is useless, can you give me at least 30 bitcoins? and I'll try to use them
Activity: 25
January 26, 2018, 02:24:06 AM
I don't worry about the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin's place in the world is very important.

Don't sell bitcoins at this price. Wait for me to believe that the price of bitcoins will be at least 12,000-13,000 after 1-2 weeks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 02:16:11 AM
I'm not worried about bitcoin or the market as a whole right now, it's a very volatile market and there's always going to be bumps in the road! But i believe that it will recover and that the value of bitcoin will continue to rise overall. times like these are where the strong hands will prevail! HODL!
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
January 26, 2018, 02:12:22 AM
Both are grammatically correct, and I've heard it also that it is going down.You can  usually say that you "worry about" going down, rather than "worry for" it. At least, if that thing is going down  here, then that thing could cause trouble. You can worry about money, worry about your health, worry about the future of the country, etc.  But worrying too much is not good to your health, So I must say stay still and chillax and enjoy.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 02:10:37 AM
This happens all the time, for me I'll just leave it to that and wait for it to comeback or rise up. i know i don't have that much in my pocket unlike the most of you guys who have much more and you're troubled that you might lose the most of it. This happened before to bitcoin, think positive after what happened next to that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 02:01:22 AM
No, I'm not worried anymore, now it's a rather strange period when the bitcoin price is around 11k $ and why it does not want to go up and just does not want to go down, so it seems that there are some buy and sell warrants, probably on large volumes, because the volatility is within $ 1000
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 01:54:30 AM
I never worried about the declining of bitcoin prices,instead I encourage everybody to buy more and hold.Bitcoin is the god of all the crypto currencies and I believe that Bitcoin will rise to its own values as it was before the draw down.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 01:46:04 AM
I'm not really worried about the declining bitcoin prices, because the bitcoin I have is very little so I do just hold them.
If the exchange market is on the bitcoin side, that is, if bitcoin again shows a price increase then i will sell them but for the time being i will keep adding bitcoin or other crypto.

So even though you have many bitcoin dont be worry and panic, keep in hold them.Because the price of bitcoin or other crypto will certainly experience an increase, although it is difficult to determine when it happens.
The important thing remains to monitor the movement of market exchange that you think is accurate.
Activity: 251
January 26, 2018, 01:45:19 AM
Trade is increasing my bit, if I have 12 Bit I will invest in BCN, Doge, Xrp ... when the value of the coin increases then the number of my Bit also increase. I am doing so
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 26, 2018, 01:41:53 AM
I don't think there's any need to be worried on the state of the crypto market. Fluctuation and volatility are common phenomena in the crypto world. Only those who are yet to understand the market movement may get disturbed but as for I just HODL and get busy with other things.
Pages:
Jump to: