Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried? - page 5. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 01:36:47 AM
I believe that there is no reason to worry, the main rule in this market is patience. Be patient and everything will be fine.
Patience is the biggest investment in crypto market . Personally being panic I got lots of loss by selling coins for too cheap price I really regret about that . Have a patience until you get huge profit.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 01:36:37 AM
not too worried, as long as the price of the current half is not the starting price of the bitcoin purchase. If it drops from that point and there is no price increase for some time, I will soon sell forcibly and look for other opportunities.
Activity: 216
January 26, 2018, 01:18:50 AM
actually, I am so worried a bit when the price falls down. But i know that is just a correction of the market after a long time development. I believe the market will recover after the investors realize there is no bad news from China and South Korea.
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
January 26, 2018, 01:16:09 AM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

I am not totally worried. But at some point during the big drop I almost sold my coins. I spent a day thinking and calculating my losses in case i sold them that day. After a day of thinking I came up with a decision to just hold my bitcoins and store it first in hard wallets, until such time that the prices will rise up and keep my losses to a minimal that is the time I will decide to sell my bitcoins. Let's all face it bitcoin technology is slowly degrading with the slow transaction and high rates it will slowly loose it's value as some people will look for other alternatives that could compete with bitcoins. If ever bitcoin technology will improve in the coming years then bitcoin will still be the top cryptocurrency. Even today bitcoin is still on top even though there are a lot of issues in transaction and fees. Once I keep my losses to a minimal state then I will start thinking of other alternatives.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 01:07:23 AM
for several year's back there was always been a big drop of crypto's value in january...and they all got back up even higher then before...so people don't panic just relax and wait for the rise!!!  Cool Cool Cool
Like many people say. Buy a coin, then forget it. A few years later look again. Because of this fluctuation will make people feel suspicious and lose confidence. Cheesy
Activity: 16
January 26, 2018, 12:23:27 AM
I don't not at all. It is normal to have correction and some of crypto experts say it is healthy. We need to have correction like this or else we will have a future bubble burst. Just hold stand your ground and do not sell at a lost. It will come back to normal and true believers will be rewarded big time just stay away from the pump and dump coins as well as shitcoins.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 12:19:59 AM
I think there is no worried about this bitcoin and ethereum because all are going rise the value again so im not worried  i want to hold for long term and i know bitcoin and ethereum are rise again
Activity: 82
January 25, 2018, 05:26:06 PM
Staying strong and holding, I foresee bitcoin rising in the long term so i'm going to wait it out
Activity: 322
January 25, 2018, 05:21:15 PM
I my prediction bitcoin will reach 30k this year and ETH will be 5k.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
January 25, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
No need to worry if you are not looking for short term profits. bitcoin will go up again sooner or later. there is nothing to worry about at all. But if you invested the money that you need earlier than 1 year than you made a mistake and you can keep worrying.
Activity: 69
January 25, 2018, 04:41:17 PM
Once upon a time you made a decision to buy BTC or another crypto currency.
Assuming you investigated everything there was to investigate about that particular coin you wanted to invest in, why would a temporary drop in value alter the decision you made back then?

Buy your coins, and stick to your plan you had when you bought the coin. If you purchased while you were sure the coin would go up 5x, stick to it until they are 5x.

That's what I am doing. Hodling is much more lucrative in the longer end then buying and selling on lows and highs.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 25, 2018, 04:41:02 PM
I think there is no need to panic, everything will fall into place. The bitcoin will rise to its own values as it was before the drawdown.
Activity: 52
January 25, 2018, 04:34:31 PM
the correction was necessary, it will slowly start to rise in the coming weeks.

everyone has seen a movie where someone totally loses it and screams like an 8yr old girl when the monster/bad guy comes.....thats the same people who sold for a loss!
Activity: 448
January 25, 2018, 04:33:51 PM
I'm not worried, I'm used to the fact that Bitcoin may fall after strong growth, I consider the correction as a great time to buy cheap coins. Anyway I know for sure that market will stabilize after some correction
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 04:29:12 PM
I believe that today's problems with the market of crypto-currency are temporary. Soon the recession should end. If I had 12 bitcoins, then I would leave 5 bitcoins, the other 5 bitcoins would be changed to etherium, and the remaining 2 bitcoins were invested in ICO.  Cool
Activity: 109
January 25, 2018, 04:20:37 PM
I dont have any worries about droping price, I am more happy about low price because I start to buy alts in this low price but for short term not long.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 25, 2018, 04:10:23 PM
I believe that there is no reason to worry, the main rule in this market is patience. Be patient and everything will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
January 25, 2018, 03:36:38 PM
Since the market is going down and down are you worried about your Bitcoin? I saw someone asking what to do with his/her bitcoin? S/he has 12 bitcoin. What are you doing with your bitcoin?

To hold And to stay calm. This is what I do. BTC has shown us how can its price can jump up and down, but some people seems to forget all that happens last year: from around $1000, BTC increased its value to $20000 and then stayed (for now) in about $11.000. Well, it grew a lot in a year: from $1000 to ten times its value: $10.000.
Pesimistas thoughts just don’t have place in my mind. I feel BTC is great and it is going to still being great for a long time.
Experts said this year probably BTC is going to fall to $5000 and also reach the $50000. When and how? Who nows, but I believe they are right.
For instance, check this link: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/bitcoin-prediction

Of course it is just a prediction, but has the same fundament than pessimistic predictions, so I choose the optimistic ones. Smiley
Activity: 61
January 25, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

I am in for a long run, so I don't worry. In 2014 and 2015 was holding my BTC for about one and half year with a huge loss if you calculate in fiat currency. And I didn't worry about it. If you hoped to get rich quick, you should worry, because this is not some MLM get rich quick, it is real market driven by supply and demand, so if there is no demand it can go down much, much more.

Eventually, it will recover. So if you can't wait, sell it. But if you can afford to wait ... you bought the tickets, sit back, relax and wait for the train to come.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
January 25, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

we cant tell that it is legit that the market is going down though, some may say that, some doesnt believe that, but for many ways, I ain't worried about my bitcoin, as long as I drop my trust on the campaigns and foundation, that are really trustworthy. If I were you, do the same!
Pages:
Jump to: