Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 103. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
That's something I've been seeing recently that many community users have very high expectations of consensus. Interestingly, there can be no backlash from the market and it will fall?  Huh

ARK CORE v2 about ready soon, devnet test anytime now.
So many scammers waiting for this v2 so they can copy and claim their own, yes, they want Ark to fall. Will see how this play out.

I can't wait for it, the transaction is going to be a lot faster and also cheaper. Well I think the goal of Ark is that they want everyone to use their code  Wink " Make Blockchain easy to create " is their motto

Yes, Ark should sound like this, "Make Blockchain easy to create and connected".
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Since to create a new bridgechain you basically need to fork ARK, yes I think that they want everyone to use their code (but no more plagiarism like Lisk Commander please Grin)
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
That's something I've been seeing recently that many community users have very high expectations of consensus. Interestingly, there can be no backlash from the market and it will fall?  Huh

So many scammers waiting for this v2 so they can copy and claim their own, yes, they want Ark to fall. Will see how this play out.

I can't wait for it, the transaction is going to be a lot faster and also cheaper. Well I think the goal of Ark is that they want everyone to use their code  Wink " Make Blockchain easy to create " is their motto
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
China's new rating system: ARK one of 28 blockchain projects being assessed,
https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/364/china-s-new-rating-system-these-28-blockchain-projects-will-be-assessed.html
Reading about the proposed Global Public Chain Assessment Index by China is see that some of the criteria that will be used to rate are independent main chain, use cases, open source code etc. I think its an honor for Ark to be one of the first 28 cryptocurrencies that will be assessed. I expect a high rating for Ark.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I noticed that my payment through my voted delegate has been falling the last 3 days. How does that work?
Could it be that if a delegate gets many voters, everyone of his voters get smaller rewards?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
That's something I've been seeing recently that many community users have very high expectations of consensus. Interestingly, there can be no backlash from the market and it will fall?  Huh

Mostly the people really do think that there will be significant announcements during consensus. Sometimes that is surely the case but even with the announcements it will take some time to really see whether it affects the price longer than  a week
Going stealthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
That's something I've been seeing recently that many community users have very high expectations of consensus. Interestingly, there can be no backlash from the market and it will fall?  Huh
Going stealthy
I have Lite wallet (1.0.4). I can receive ARK to this wallet but every time i try and send ARK to another address (after it asks for my private key) I get an error message saying "Account does not have enough ARK: xxxxxxxxxxxx balance: 0" the address it shows in the error message is also not the address I'm trying to send to, whats going on?

I think I have seen the question or answer to this before. It seem to be connection problem. If I were you I would head to Ark Slack to ask this question.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
"I like the idea of your project. I'm happy to found this threat  Smiley
Hope the project will more and more succeed"
If you decide to invest, don't forget to vote for a delegate so you can get free ARK's every day/weekend(depends on the delegate you vote).
You'll get 9-10% in return

is there any detailed information on the ROI of the delegate system ? 

ROI? Do you mean delegates proposals, profit share etc?
At the official ARK forum - https://forum.ark.io/ - Delegates and Proposals topic.
Or use https://dpostools.com

Thank you very much ! Yes I was thinking about buying some more and would like to know more about the possible profit share and the resulting return of investment via DPOS. Will dive deeper in the topic
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have Lite wallet (1.0.4). I can receive ARK to this wallet but every time i try and send ARK to another address (after it asks for my private key) I get an error message saying "Account does not have enough ARK: xxxxxxxxxxxx balance: 0" the address it shows in the error message is also not the address I'm trying to send to, whats going on?
ONe Social Network.
Ark is everywhere on Consensus looks so slick!  Grin

I saw those Consensus' photos, it's really everywhere lol! Meanwhile, Developing & writing ARK CORE v2 is at 98% and the whole Core V2 circle is sitting at 74%, fasten your belts because it's almost there Cool
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Ark is everywhere on Consensus looks so slick!  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Anyone know something about this project?https://www.cesirae.io/
Something catched my eyes on twitter, https://twitter.com/CesiraeOfficial/status/992841357218607105, they claim that they will build their project on top of Ark, they didn't even do an ICO, they just minted 25M token on ethereum
This is good. Do you know of any other projects looking to build on ark ?

It would be good to have some sort of curated list (maybe github) from the team to find the new additions easily. I think that is a major point to really see the project going forward
Yeah. It can help the ark community engage with the projects in one way or the other
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
If my experience with the stock market and forex trading is any guide, ARK's is gathering momentum for big brake out. Buy while it's still cheap mates but don't advertise it too much, we stand to gain more while it's increasing slowly! Grin
Going stealthy
Going stealthy
ONe Social Network.
Buy walls, RSI going overbought, what? Am I dreaming? For sure Ark is gaining momentum just before NY Consensus conference, which will be a big event for the Ark Ecosystem Cool
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
Hey Ark Community,

The Foundry will be attending consensus tomorrow, to spread the good word on Ark and also to take the opportunity to learn more about blockchain. Let us know if you are attending as well and want to grab a coffee!

And in case you still need to stake your Ark, consider The Foundry! Check our proposal here: https://forum.ark.io/topic/501/actively-forging-successful-ark-outreach-program-yokoama-acf-board-member-and-tk0n-95-payout-1-for-ark-outreach-we-pay-tx-fees-true-blockweight-daily-payout-an-even-better-pool-for-small-voters

Best,

Yokoama - The Foundry
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
"I like the idea of your project. I'm happy to found this threat  Smiley
Hope the project will more and more succeed"
If you decide to invest, don't forget to vote for a delegate so you can get free ARK's every day/weekend(depends on the delegate you vote).
You'll get 9-10% in return

is there any detailed information on the ROI of the delegate system ? 

ROI? Do you mean delegates proposals, profit share etc?
At the official ARK forum - https://forum.ark.io/ - Delegates and Proposals topic.
Or use https://dpostools.com
Jump to: