Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 140. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Very interested in this coin but I unfortunately don't have time to sift through all 500+ pages, can anyone tell me briefly in point format what functions of this technology are currently working and what the timeline is for the rest to be implemented? I've been hearing many stories that ARK's goals are too big for them to reach and not much has actually been implemented yet, but if they do pull it off it will be huge.

https://ark.io/roadmap
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Very interested in this coin but I unfortunately don't have time to sift through all 500+ pages, can anyone tell me briefly in point format what functions of this technology are currently working and what the timeline is for the rest to be implemented? I've been hearing many stories that ARK's goals are too big for them to reach and not much has actually been implemented yet, but if they do pull it off it will be huge.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
As FYI, the meet up link for our Ark meet up changed (they closed the initial one for some dumb reason): https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7nfgrl/ark_meet_up_in_utrecht_the_netherlands_february/
Activity: 31
I've just sent some Ark tokens to my bittrex address but confirmations are happening very slowly (only 6 confirmations in 1 hour). Is that normal ?

Apparently someone sent 2000+ transactions in one go and it clogged the network a bit. Eventually it will be back to normal. With coreV2 this will not be a thing anymore

When is coreV2 coming out?

cheers Smiley

Ark does not give dates... Smiley

I hardly think it will take long though.... maybe this month?

Ark crew dont say much, they just get things done. This great project is long term Smiley
I've just sent some Ark tokens to my bittrex address but confirmations are happening very slowly (only 6 confirmations in 1 hour). Is that normal ?

Apparently someone sent 2000+ transactions in one go and it clogged the network a bit. Eventually it will be back to normal. With coreV2 this will not be a thing anymore

cheers Smiley

Q1 or Q2 2018, maybe.

Buy as much ARK as you can because it wont cheaper again Smiley)
Activity: 399
Merit: 251

cheers Smiley

Ark does not give dates... Smiley

I hardly think it will take long though.... maybe this month?
Activity: 51

cheers Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 13
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Ark broke that 56k sat resistance, maybe we will see a proper pump this week? What do you think? It will pass previuos ath in satoshis?
Hey Ark Community,

A small update! The Foundry has increased sharing to 95%! We have reduced the Ark Outreach fund slightly to 1% and 4 Ark. We did the latter because 1. Ark has increased in value so we feel 4 Ark is still a generous compensation and 2. we want to increase the sharing for active voters a bit more to remain competitive. We now offer a highly competitive payout and can continue our Ark Outreach!

Check our updates proposal here: https://forum.ark.io/topic/501/actively-forging-successful-ark-outreach-program-yokoama-acf-board-member-and-tk0n-delegate-proposal-95-payout-1-for-ark-outreach-we-pay-tx-fees-true-blockweight-active-website-daily-payout

Best,

Yokoama & tk0n - thefoundry

I voted for jarunik and biz_classic, each with 10k weight. What is the better benefit if vote for The Foundry?

Hey!

Also excellent delegates of course who both provide benefit to the Ark Community as well. Each delegate just provides different pay out rates and different proposals. The Foundry focuses on Ark Outreach and marketing trying to get new Ark holders into the Ark community. Jarunik has a very cool voter bounty program as well as ambassador program, and the biz delegates have developed cool features for the community.

If you are happy with your current delegates, no need to switch I would say. If you want to support The Foundry and our Ark outreach and marketing, you can consider throwing some votes our way of course. Up to you!

Best,

Yokoama - The Foundry

Great comment! I'm going to buy so much more ARK and i will vote for your delegate.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
More exchanges will be listed I see Zecoex adding Ark.

What is Zecoex? It's decentralized? When Ryano will fully develop ACES with ark, eth, btc listeners I think that we won't need exchanges anymore
Hey Ark Community,

Very happy to announce we are organizing a meet up on February 10th in Utrecht (The Netherlands).

Check out details here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7nfgrl/ark_meet_up_in_utrecht_the_netherlands_february/

Hope to see you there!

Yokoama - The Foundry Delegate
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
More exchanges will be listed I see Zecoex adding Ark.
Hey Ark Community,

A small update! The Foundry has increased sharing to 95%! We have reduced the Ark Outreach fund slightly to 1% and 4 Ark. We did the latter because 1. Ark has increased in value so we feel 4 Ark is still a generous compensation and 2. we want to increase the sharing for active voters a bit more to remain competitive. We now offer a highly competitive payout and can continue our Ark Outreach!

Check our updates proposal here: https://forum.ark.io/topic/501/actively-forging-successful-ark-outreach-program-yokoama-acf-board-member-and-tk0n-delegate-proposal-95-payout-1-for-ark-outreach-we-pay-tx-fees-true-blockweight-active-website-daily-payout

Best,

I voted for jarunik and biz_classic, each with 10k weight. What is the better benefit if vote for The Foundry?

Hey!

Also excellent delegates of course who both provide benefit to the Ark Community as well. Each delegate just provides different pay out rates and different proposals. The Foundry focuses on Ark Outreach and marketing trying to get new Ark holders into the Ark community. Jarunik has a very cool voter bounty program as well as ambassador program, and the biz delegates have developed cool features for the community.

If you are happy with your current delegates, no need to switch I would say. If you want to support The Foundry and our Ark outreach and marketing, you can consider throwing some votes our way of course. Up to you!

Best,

Yokoama - The Foundry
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Happy New Year! From 1 to 14 January, the award 100% with quarkpool
Dear users, today All users received the award and now for 14 days, the reward of all users will be 100%. I hope you like this New Year's gift! Just after 14 days, you will be waiting for another big surprise!
My delegat name "quarkpool"

My pool - https://quarkpool.pro/
Awesome, thanks
Activity: 6
looks like ark is for long term investment, I will jump on the train too Grin
Activity: 155
UX/UI-designer
Happy New Year! From 1 to 14 January, the award 100% with quarkpool
Dear users, today All users received the award and now for 14 days, the reward of all users will be 100%. I hope you like this New Year's gift! Just after 14 days, you will be waiting for another big surprise!
My delegat name "quarkpool"

My pool - https://quarkpool.pro/
Activity: 186
Looks like a good project! Will follow it for sure. Good luck team  Cool
The video i didn't like that much, the message is clear, however the video itself looks a little cheap

Are you referring to this video? https://youtu.be/E0IRwe9Iv3w

If so, I'm not sure what you're talking about. This video explains all of the aspects of ARK in detail so that everyone can understand what ARK is about. I personally like the video. It short and concise so that anyone interested in ARK can quickly watch it and already understand if this is the type of project they're willing to invest their money into.
Hey Ark Community,

Best,

Jump to: