Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 144. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I forget tec.ark.io sign in mail :/
what should I do?
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Not yet Cheesy
Probably in the early weeks in january
Activity: 251
Bitties
Has mobile wallet been released yet?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
ARK's Facebook just surpassed 7000 followers! Thank you for following us on all social media channels.

Follow and like at : https://www.facebook.com/ArkEcosystem

Activity: 235
Merit: 62
Ark's lack of volume is worrisome... but I've picked up a lot of coins during this market dip. A lot of faith in the future of this coin. Just transferred coins to wallet.. took 10 seconds. Tech behind this coin is some of the best I've seen. Hoping for a good 2018!

It's official, am now Ark shill, footer added to profile  Grin

FYI, am a large LISK bagholder. I feel this blockchain and DPOS system is far superior, and because of this should surpass lisk in value one of these days. Exciting times ahead!

i think volume is ok. Yes, Lisk is very successful because they have so many hot women do marketing and videos but their platform itself have and offer nothing, just hype about rebranding. It's most likely insiders pump just like Etherieum when it first started. Lisk trying to copy Etherium in every way they can included the Swiss non-profit company copy/fill out form.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The huobi.pro platform will increase the ARK transaction. But I'd prefer Polo to add ARK.

You mean it will bring more exposure and the volume of this token will get increased. I also think this token more exchanges especially on big one so this will happen very soon at the moment this is under the radar project.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Ark's lack of volume is worrisome... but I've picked up a lot of coins during this market dip. A lot of faith in the future of this coin. Just transferred coins to wallet.. took 10 seconds. Tech behind this coin is some of the best I've seen. Hoping for a good 2018!

FYI, am a large LISK bagholder. I feel this blockchain and DPOS system is far superior, and because of this should surpass lisk in value one of these days. Exciting times ahead!

ARK volume hit 40m with the new exchange, not sure why you think there's a lack of volume. Also keep in mind that there's a lot of people holding ARK in wallets.

I hope ARK waits until markets recover to announce Mobile wallet..This will give people incentive to go into ARK when they're looking at which alts to put their money into.
Activity: 251
Bitties

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The huobi.pro platform will increase the ARK transaction. But I'd prefer Polo to add ARK.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
report: ARK 1.4.3 unvote is not working.

Unvoting is generally not a good idea, it costs you 1 Ark to unvote and another 1 Ark to vote for a new delegate. Just send your Ark to a new address in your wallet for 0.1 Ark and vote on the new address for the new deleagte with 1 Ark, in sum 1.1 Ark and not 2 Ark. In the case you want back to the first delegate just send your Ark to the first wallet for 0.1 Ark, you don't have to unvote/vote again.

Do you know which delegate give us most profitable?

No, but you can checkout this calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

I recommend to choose a steady pool from Top10 or Top15, because if a pool falls below Top 51 you will get nothing.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Unvoting is generally not a good idea, it costs you 1 Ark to unvote and another 1 Ark to vote for a new delegate. Just send your Ark to a new address in your wallet for 0.1 Ark and vote on the new address for the new deleagte with 1 Ark, in sum 1.1 Ark and not 2 Ark. In the case you want back to the first delegate just send your Ark to the first wallet for 0.1 Ark, you don't have to unvote/vote again.

Do you know which delegate give us most profitable?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I like your uniforms, the first long-sleeved T-shirt and white short-sleeved, very handsome, do you have your own mobile phone shop?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Buy - Stake > Price Rise

Help network and get more profit

Anyone know which delegate is the best? I'm newbie here, i've just buy thounds of Ark want to know more about this great project Smiley

http://pool.arkno.de/calculator.php
Activity: 31
Buy - Stake > Price Rise

Anyone know which delegate is the best? I'm newbie here, i've just buy thounds of Ark want to know more about this great project Smiley
Buy - Stake > Price Rise

Activity: 37
Im sure ark will follow to Neo and qtum soon. We are the lucky ones who got in that early. Neo qtum were in this stage aswell early so are we atm. Hold guys hoooold Wink
Activity: 392
nice to see $ark getting rewarded for its huge and awsome comunity and the hard work, $ark is a 100 $ coin, said it before, still valid
Jump to: