Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 143. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
BTC. ETC. EOS
When will Ark pass the $10 mark? Will it be this year?

Sure! You can count on it. I am expecting a higher digit for Ark in 2018. Bullish on it and I would recommend anyone to buy and hold Ark in their long term portfolio.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
When will Ark pass the $10 mark? Will it be this year?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
depends on which bounty you're talking about.  We have a lot of different ones for different people.  Social Media, Creatives, Developers, Writers.   Making sure everyone get's a chance at some free ARK for whatever their skills may be.
Activity: 75
Do you have an approximate ratio for those who will invest with Lisk? e.g. 1 LSK = 2 ARK?

If not how the distribution will be calculated?
Activity: 28
Looks like a good project! Will follow it for sure. Good luck team  Cool
The video i didn't like that much, the message is clear, however the video itself looks a little cheap
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
I kinda regret paying that 1 ARK voters fee. Gonna take more than a month to get my money back.. Fee needs to be lowered in order to attract low end bag holders to actually hold, vote, and stake this coin.
Hoping for the mobile wallets January 1. Start the year off right Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
The huobi.pro platform will increase the ARK transaction. But I'd prefer Polo to add ARK.

You mean it will bring more exposure and the volume of this token will get increased. I also think this token more exchanges especially on big one so this will happen very soon at the moment this is under the radar project.

ARK will be trading on the huobi.pro platform, which is a good news, I don't know why you are worried. It's already traded on a well-known exchange such as bittrex, okex, binance, and it doesn't mean much to polo. Smiley

When Ark listed on huobi ? I dont see any anouncement on huobi in english version. Where you read this ? I dont care about Poloniex.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
can i buy now ark in 7.5$?? this price is good for buy.
ark will rais to hou much dollars???

No one can predict the "rise" or "fall" and so it is up to you to decide if you can make some % of profit on your investment.Also, don't fall for Ponzi schemes where 120 or 150%  is guaranteed.

ARK is one of my best investments till date Wink

Indeed this is very tricky decision to invest into any project much hard to predict what future will bring. ARK is also my best investment ever and I'm in for long term I think price will be more high in future.

First of all, congratulations to the two people who seem to have made the first bucket of gold from the huge increase in this coin. This ARK will be even greater in 2018. I hope you can hold on to it. Tongue
Activity: 336
The huobi.pro platform will increase the ARK transaction. But I'd prefer Polo to add ARK.

You mean it will bring more exposure and the volume of this token will get increased. I also think this token more exchanges especially on big one so this will happen very soon at the moment this is under the radar project.

ARK will be trading on the huobi.pro platform, which is a good news, I don't know why you are worried. It's already traded on a well-known exchange such as bittrex, okex, binance, and it doesn't mean much to polo. Smiley
Activity: 406
he ARK coin project is a great thing I've seen in the crowd, and the 680 - fold increase is really amazing. Is there a super bright spot in this project and can go to the moon like this Huh

As you can see, the price of ARK coins has maintained a good upward trend. This is a great project. As for why I suggest you carefully read its white paper, you will be very impressed when you know the members of the project team. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
he ARK coin project is a great thing I've seen in the crowd, and the 680 - fold increase is really amazing. Is there a super bright spot in this project and can go to the moon like this Huh
Activity: 155
UX/UI-designer
Dear users, from 1 to 14 January, the award from pool will be 100%.
The payment interval is 24 hours when the 3ark is reached. At the end of each month, the pool will make a full payment of awards to all users.

My delegat name "quarkpool"
My pool - https://quarkpool.pro/
Activity: 186
That's awesome! Congratulations and looking forward to 2018.

By partnership does this mean Blockport will be developing on ARK's blockchain? Or What roles does ARK have in this? ...I guess we'll have to stay tuned to 2018 Smiley
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
ARK is happy to announce our newest partnership and strategic alliance with the first social crypto exchange Blockport

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/new-partnership-formed-ark-blockport-acbcc15fb614

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Merry Christmas from the ARK crew to you!

Jump to: