Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 145. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Heard about Ark way back randomly in a post and threw $100 when it was $.07. Unbelievable what such a small investment can grow into in crazy Cryptoland.

If a project is valid like ARK why not Smiley? And it's only the beginning, in my opnion ARK's year will be 2018 with all those juicy things that will come
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Heard about Ark way back randomly in a post and threw $100 when it was $.07. Unbelievable what such a small investment can grow into in crazy Cryptoland.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I just jumped in and bought with 7.50.- not worryed at all. Holding till end of next year for sure 😎
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
can i buy now ark in 7.5$?? this price is good for buy.
ark will rais to hou much dollars???

No one can predict the "rise" or "fall" and so it is up to you to decide if you can make some % of profit on your investment.Also, don't fall for Ponzi schemes where 120 or 150%  is guaranteed.

ARK is one of my best investments till date Wink

Indeed this is very tricky decision to invest into any project much hard to predict what future will bring. ARK is also my best investment ever and I'm in for long term I think price will be more high in future.

My best invest too, and I think it will go much higher. It may go down a little short term (although I don't expect it), don't lose your trust if that happens. In the long term, Ark is a safe bet in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

No one can predict the "rise" or "fall" and so it is up to you to decide if you can make some % of profit on your investment.Also, don't fall for Ponzi schemes where 120 or 150%  is guaranteed.

Indeed this is very tricky decision to invest into any project much hard to predict what future will bring. ARK is also my best investment ever and I'm in for long term I think price will be more high in future.
Activity: 886

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I rotated out of Nxt/Ardor and got more ARK. Ark should double yet, so why not rotate out of the ones that made the big spikes already into the ones that will. Frankly I'm surprised this coin is so cheap given it's a better crypto than Lisk.
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
ARK still has legs to go way up..  my conservative estimate.. buy and hodl.

Now looks like a good buying opportunity if you are not in yet.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/G05MhDX7-ARK-is-going-up-buy-on-wave-4/
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
How often do peoples getting invited to Slack after registering with email?  I signed up few days ago and have not been invited.
Maybe you are in their whitelist.
You have an option ; just contact them and ask them why your are not still invited yet Grin
Activity: 24
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
How often do peoples getting invited to Slack after registering with email?  I signed up few days ago and have not been invited.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
OKEx to List ARK for Trading! (and 75,000 ARK giveaway!)

We are proud to announce that ARK is being added onto the OKEx Trading Exchange. OKEx is one of the largest and most respected cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and has a daily volume of over $1 Billion USD (at the time this article was written).

https://blog.ark.io/okex-to-list-ark-for-trading-and-75-000-ark-giveaway-5d00845791d8
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Activity: 4
Just bought 1000 Ark, let's see how high it can go!
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
I have just bought some ark without research a lot. I just watched some youtube videos and decided to invest on Ark. As i see ark team doesnt put a time on roadmap. By the way what is your price prediction for Dec-Jan ?
You won't regret your investment. Price is still undervalued, in 2018 we should se some big spikes by the end of the year. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 574
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
hi .... i have heard that your project can make my strategy game as an application on a private blockchain .... maybe polka, cosmos, ark, lamden or icon can do it too .... so, i have suggestion that you try this on my game and show it to public and investor how that works ..... then we can see if we can go beyond the moon to the mars, though my target is out of solar system ... i tried it with some other competitors, but failed .... because of "who guards the guardians" .. hahah ... any answer please pm me or write your opinion here in this lovely thread .... thanks, we resist and we persist
Activity: 1085
hi =D
I like this project very much, I am seeing the news by far ... my congratulations to devs who do a beautiful job.
Activity: 186
Ark = $2 billion market cap by the end of the year  Kiss

Will there be an event with the end of this year?  Shocked

Party at my house and everyone is invited if Ark goes to $50 by the end of the year  Grin

EDIT: Fyi mobile wallet 99%
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Ark = $2 billion market cap by the end of the year  Kiss

Will there be an event with the end of this year?  Shocked

No event is needed for Ark, the ecosystem is solid but I'm sure there's some event as Ark team are pushing out news and announcement almost every day.
Jump to: