Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 253. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Sad Hey guys I really want some ARK now but don't have money, only Rolex.
I would like to trade male Rolex for 30,000 ARK and female Rolex for 24,000 ARK, both for 50,000 ARK. Fixscrypt could be our escrow, if he agree, or some reputable escrow service?
Both come with aftermarket box and Rolex booklet.
I ship free within U.S but would need additional 1,000 ARK to ship anywhere in the world.
These are real nice Rolex with 100% accurate time, love the watch but want some ARK. Please let me know or PM?

Well.. this is the first time I've seen someone offer Rolex' as an Ark Payment Smiley

Are you interested? Please contact me and we will proceeding in finding escrow. I really want some ARK but have no upfront money at this point.

Not interrested at all. I would suggest to sell the watches on eBay or a pawn shop and use the money to buy ARK. Just remember; never invest more than you can afford lose. You just never know in this crypto-game....

Good luck!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Ark will go through another accumulation which is happening right now under the radar. Next thing will be unexpected updates on what team is working as competition to launch the services is at peak. In next spike price will increase truly with solid floors and will show us new all time highs. Just look at the range where was this token traded heavily so we will be there soon.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I would like to trade male Rolex for 30,000 ARK and female Rolex for 24,000 ARK, both for 50,000 ARK. Fixscrypt could be our escrow, if he agree, or some reputable escrow service?
I ship free within U.S but would need additional 1,000 ARK to ship anywhere in the world.
These are real nice Rolex with 100% accurate time, love the watch but want some ARK. Please let me know or PM?

Well.. this is the first time I've seen someone offer Rolex' as an Ark Payment Smiley

Are you interested? Please contact me and we will proceeding in finding escrow. I really want some ARK but have no upfront money at this point.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251

legendary
The photo above not do it much justice, here are the original photos I saved from the store we bought it from

male Rolex

female Rolex

The watch still look and feel the same photos above as we hardly wear them. Please contact me and we can do the transaction(s) or perhaps make offer?
I will keeping your user and information confidential or unless you want me to post it public.
Thanks

legendary

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
hi, what is happening with the price of ARK?

No big news for a while, so it has been holding around $0.2. It's still a good price, several times above ICO and a good starting point for a strong pump. Might buy in a bit more myself.
In this sideways price has been very good, waiting for the next jump.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
what do you guys think of the recent dump... is this project still good? what differentiates ark from other cryptos, what problem it is solving?
legendary

Don't go up yet, I need to sell a few of my Rolex to buy some more ARK.
I don't want to sell my Ripple, yet.
Activity: 280
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

No big news for a while, so it has been holding around $0.2. It's still a good price, several times above ICO and a good starting point for a strong pump. Might buy in a bit more myself.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
CANABANANA give us nicepump like LISK did, see ya  Grin Grin Grin

CANABANANA give us nicepump like LISK did, see ya  Grin Grin Grin

Everybody hunts for big pump, if ARK can be listed on launch in poloniex exchange, the dream will come ture, we will have huge pump there, I hope canna can persuade Busoni to list ARK MOON!  Grin

https://media0.giphy.com/media/iQSoaTSzAB40U/200.gif#102

point me in the direction of who I need to dance for.

every time it does not so happen as we think over it but we must be be positive related to our assignment.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
need more than 50K added to forge , 80% share for forging,
pm me if u r interested
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

You asked for it, we provided - more interactive and informative roadmap now available on :

https://ark.io/roadmap

Nice info, but it could do with being a bit more compact. Maybe ditch the large circles, or make them a lot smaller - just to fit everything on the page better.

Who designed the original Ark roadmap, and the ANN graphics? Is that person no longer working with the project?

Activity: 697
Merit: 262
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
Hello guys,

I'm working on the most undervalued coins list here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-fair-price-for-the-most-undervalued-coin-of-the-moment-list-1893009
This list is useful for me as investor and for the other investors too, I guess.
In the beginning I was just accepting suggestions from everybody and was trying to figure out by myself how much undervalued was the coin than the others.
In that first list ARK was on the top. But it was only my personal sensation.
After that I've changed the rules of the game and asked everybody to speak out the price he feels to be the fair one for the coin he was speaking about.
For the moment nobody has named ARK and I think it's a pity its not on the list.
May I ask someone of your community to contribute to my topic and to explain what price you are expecting your coin to reach? I hope it will attract even more interest to your coin.

Thank you very much in advance!
Activity: 560
Do you think ARK will have a high chance of being listed on POLO in the next addition?

There are good chances that ARK will be added. Project is too good. I'm also holding and hoping to see more coming from devs.

And when is next addition on POLO? any infos?

Realistically, nobody knows except Polo and there not telling...

I would imagine nothing will happen until they get all the ddos drama settled. All the Polo employees will no doubt be too busy at the moment.

Polo must be having different persons for different jobs. Not all will be involved in solving Ddos problem. Maybe they also have recruited someone that shortlists the coins to be added.
I'm sure they will notice ARK when it comes in top 20-30 in market cap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Do you think ARK will have a high chance of being listed on POLO in the next addition?

There are good chances that ARK will be added. Project is too good. I'm also holding and hoping to see more coming from devs.

I would imagine nothing will happen until they get all the ddos drama settled. All the Polo employees will no doubt be too busy at the moment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

Activity: 252

Jump to: