Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 254. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I have a problem.

I installed that new 1.2.1 wallet, i created account, copied address, sent some Ark from Bittrex to that address and tx is confirmed on Bittrex, but tokens didnt arrive to my wallet. It is already about 2 hours. In my client there is also info  "This account has never interacted with the network. This is a cold wallet. No Outbound Transactions has been done yet."

Also address and transaction don't show up in explorer:

05/12/2017   ARK   1874.23889518   Completed
Address: AU22FLTbcGQkvWL3paayptEuY7VyPkUbcg
TxId: e81ccf8941176b36807676ce7934556bd47581527d763600be278d5ef1a38002

Does anyone can help?

it's probably Bittrex. Write them, they'll probably resend the tx.

I tought that maybe i need to do something more to activate my wallet. Ok thank you, ill send ticket to them.

there was an issue earlier with withdrawals at bittrex, I think it is resolved now.  

Finally i got my Arks but just 4h ago. Bittrex responded like this: "This has been rebroadcasted and should be processed now."

Thank you guys.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ark seems to be very interesting project with the focus on mass adoption. The desktop Ark client is user friendly and I really like the interface. Unfortunately, now I can't get any Ark but if some has a lot, I will be grateful for any  Smiley AWW9zeDe8iHe5nP2CimpQwMzb3EhRCdXqi
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Do you think ARK will have a high chance of being listed on POLO in the next addition?

I hope so it will get listed on Polo in this addition so many coins got delisted so there is big space for new promising coins to take place there and from my point of view ARK will be there very soon.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
ARK just like a sleeping giant, and  the price is still cheap   WinkGrin

I have no idea why people are selling now, they must be nuts!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL
Is ark the next ethereum...?

It's going to be much better, more flexible, more coding languages to work with and they already have instant/friendly token/blockchain/smartcontracts creation wallet, which till these days Etherium don't have. I believed Ark network also better and already have around 200tps. Ark is an all-in-one crypto.

but can you build things on ark like on ethereum? smart contracts, projects etc?

Yes, instant token/blockchain/project creation? Like I said I still not understand much about ARK but projects you talking about is like ARK instant blockchain creation. I think ARK is huge! Etherium just can't compare to ARK. I think Etherium is big today because Buterin is the first person attending every Bitcoin events to spread his project idea, I think ARK will do the same now but with better tech.

Yeah, all the thing in ARK looks very user friendly, so maybe everyone will be easy to get involved,
their name also looks cool and simple, and it's easy for everyone to mention and remember,
because that only 3 letters sexy >> ARK (And it's the same name for its ticker in the market)
I am sure ARK will be a real valuable project in the future,

ARK just like a sleeping giant, and  the price is still cheap   WinkGrin

Activity: 392

It's going to be much better, more flexible, more coding languages to work with and they already have instant/friendly token/blockchain/smartcontracts creation wallet, which till these days Etherium don't have. I believed Ark network also better and already have around 200tps. Ark is an all-in-one crypto.

but can you build things on ark like on ethereum? smart contracts, projects etc?

Yes, instant token/blockchain/project creation? Like I said I still not understand much about ARK but projects you talking about is like ARK instant blockchain creation. I think ARK is huge! Etherium just can't compare to ARK. I think Etherium is big today because Buterin is the first person attending every Bitcoin events to spread his project idea, I think ARK will do the same now but with better tech.

yes but when even you a hero member with ark sig doesnt understand much about ark than its pretty clear that they need to improve their  idea comunication. i see this problem with decred also its fine when the devs and techies understand the whitepaper, but we normal humans need a clear and simple explanation  repeated over and over again.

as i said as soon as the masses understand what this is about this will moon hard,tough i have to say they have one of the friendliest and most active slack ive ever seen!
I think Etherium is big today because Buterin is the first person attending every Bitcoin events to spread his project idea...

Then let's hire somebody to spread the ARK idea!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Activity: 392

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
What happened to Guillaume Verbal in your team ?

Guillaume has left ARK to pursue his own endeavors. We are grateful to him for the work he did for ark, and wish him luck with his new project.

And how many developers you got working on ARK now, I see only fix all the time?
3 fulltime 3 parttime, not to mention all the community devs working on ark and helping out.

Guillaume has left ARK to pursue his own endeavors. We are grateful to him for the work he did for ark, and wish him luck with his new project.

And how many developers you got working on ARK now, I see only fix all the time?
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
Just not understand why the blockchain need to be bridged. It seems useless function. Can someone explain it?
Activity: 381
Do you think ARK will have a high chance of being listed on POLO in the next addition?
Activity: 24
With this update I'm sure the ark will sit at 30k sitting   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I have a problem.

I installed that new 1.2.1 wallet, i created account, copied address, sent some Ark from Bittrex to that address and tx is confirmed on Bittrex, but tokens didnt arrive to my wallet. It is already about 2 hours. In my client there is also info  "This account has never interacted with the network. This is a cold wallet. No Outbound Transactions has been done yet."

Does anyone can help?

I tought that maybe i need to do something more to activate my wallet. Ok thank you, ill send ticket to them.

there was an issue earlier with withdrawals at bittrex, I think it is resolved now. 
Activity: 423
I have a problem.

Does anyone can help?

Jump to: