Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 289. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Very nice price hike over the night. I think that this coin is still so undervalued... Looking forward to more development and more projects/partnerships and smartbridges Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Just checking the ARK price it was around 6k yesterday and today 10k,by the way is Bittrex down? even Poloniex does not seem to be accessible

Both are working here
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Don't forget about development bounty - nicely sized!

Are you a developer, a coder, hobbyist or just like a challenge? Want your share of 200,000 ARK? Join in our yearly developer bounty! Help us spread the word - tell your coding buddies, post on forums, tweet, ...

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/200-000-ark-bounty-for-developers-in-the-1st-year-76aa44304012
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Just checking the ARK price it was around 6k yesterday and today 10k,by the way is Bittrex down? even Poloniex does not seem to be accessible
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I bought 160 000 arks when 1 ark was 6000 satoshis and now have this one problem : why the f*** didn't I buy more !?!?
Edit : I'm new here and I believe in this project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What is the new development of ARK? New stock exchange!
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Anyway happy easter to all and may we all prosper while rideing the ark
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Installed 1.1.0 lite on win7 64. Sent some ( 50 ARK test amount from Bittrex). They did not appear and block explorer has no results for tx search. Double checked receive address and it is correct. Bittrex tx details show completed. Wallet says it has never interacted online and is cold storage etc. Can't figure what's going on. Any help please.
You have to click the link in the email they send to verify withdrawal
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Installed 1.1.0 lite on win7 64. Sent some ( 50 ARK test amount from Bittrex). They did not appear and block explorer has no results for tx search. Double checked receive address and it is correct. Bittrex tx details show completed. Wallet says it has never interacted online and is cold storage etc. Can't figure what's going on. Any help please.

contact bittrex.  there is a known issue that is being worked on.  they will get it pushed out to you.
Activity: 295
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
i hav few bad experience with cryptocoin but this one, i believe.
the dev is so reactive and ambitious.

Ps: if somebody hav so much ark, he can give it to me Smiley
ark is one of the best projects out right now.  It was highly underfunded so much room for moving up in the market cap.
Activity: 658
Cannot waiting ARK listed on poloniex dev
thank you
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
thx dev ! just want a long time Smiley
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust

What's SmartBridge? Photo below would give you some idea;
Basically SmartBridge is what people would call a sidechain, the same as Lisk Blockchain App and Ethereum Smart Contracts but all with different tech.

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
hi !

i buy some ark on bitrex and transfer it in my wallet but i see "this is a cold wallet" and no transfer ... is it normal ?
thx dev for your job Smiley

It usually takes a few minutes + you need to confirm withdrawal from Bittrex. You can also use explorer to see if your address has received anything https://explorer.ark.io/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Currently I am looking at ARK and Gamecredits. Both are doing really well. I wish I could mine or buy a lot of earlier. Price is going at a nice acceleration in everyday. Hope giant exchange will welcome ARK and will add extra value in price, adaptation and volume also.

we're getting more popular every day.   We have only been out 3 weeks and already have our first project to fork our ARK code because it's BOSS!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockpool-real-world-b2b-blockchain-solutions-1866437

new ICO Blockpool is going to be SmartBridge ready when they develop their platform  Cool

Cosmos raised 15million in 30 minutes, and their platform will be basically the same thing as ARK but with much higher inflation and more centralization.  Not to mention we're already out and have functioning code.

We're the first and we're the best because we're already in the hands of more REAL users.

this would creating awareness for ARK but i don't support this type of project.
it is what expanse to etherium and rise to lisk. it is a get rich quick scam coin using ark name. also the dev other coin, his audiocoin failed miserably.
Currently I am looking at ARK and Gamecredits. Both are doing really well. I wish I could mine or buy a lot of earlier. Price is going at a nice acceleration in everyday. Hope giant exchange will welcome ARK and will add extra value in price, adaptation and volume also.

we're getting more popular every day.   We have only been out 3 weeks and already have our first project to fork our ARK code because it's BOSS!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockpool-real-world-b2b-blockchain-solutions-1866437

new ICO Blockpool is going to be SmartBridge ready when they develop their platform  Cool

Cosmos raised 15million in 30 minutes, and their platform will be basically the same thing as ARK but with much higher inflation and more centralization.  Not to mention we're already out and have functioning code.

We're the first and we're the best because we're already in the hands of more REAL users.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Jump to: