Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 288. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
are we are going to see what's on the other side of the moon?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
03/23/2017 12:27:38 AM   Limit Buy   0.00003200     Grin  Good profit  Kiss

ARK & STRATIS   2017 winners  Shocked

You can thank me for that later when you will be counting your richies.  Grin I sold some ARKs won in the sweepstake at 3000-3200 so please hold them tight for me.  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I do not have an ark but it is a nice project that protects the investor. Congratulations . Investors did not harm anything at all.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
03/23/2017 12:27:38 AM   Limit Buy   0.00003200     Grin  Good profit  Kiss

ARK & STRATIS   2017 winners  Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
ARK is doing really good since the beginning. Almost doubled already since the bottom in the 5500/6000 satoshi range and surely will go a lot high in the next weeks.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
For the first time I saw Ark crossed 10k figure today and now after meeting this bearer it will touch 20k much more faster in matter of days. It was and is best investment I made ever in any project so far. It is based of very strong idea and with nice support and appreciation all in real time.

I have met with a bearer of arc who told me he is setting up a pump and invited me to join him in his pre-pump preparation. I was on the fence about buying arc and instead of politely saying no I hit him hard to the back of his head with a wooden stick. He went to a hospital after that meeting and I went home and got drunk. I never buy alts unless Im on drugs or drunk.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

We are working, working, working Smiley - new minor update that fixes some core stuff and API calls has been released. If you are running node please update.

Follow instructions here : https://blog.ark.io/ark-update-brings-better-tx-broadcasting-a5d7b3240edc

This is only for those that are running nodes for ARK, if you are just using wallet, sending, exchanging - you don't have to do anything.

Thank you all for your tremendous support and positive words - we are growing strong by the minute!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
If (or when) this coin gets 1/100th of the marketing budget that DASH has, ARK is going to the moon!

First they need to finish/expand their development, then one can consider big marketing campaigns... I am sure that the team has great plans for the future Wink

You are right... In this environment, it makes sense to have some deliverables completed before shining a light on the coin. I guess I just get excited about the future.
Activity: 933
If (or when) this coin gets 1/100th of the marketing budget that DASH has, ARK is going to the moon!

First they need to finish/expand their development, then one can consider big marketing campaigns... I am sure that the team has great plans for the future Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Right now, ARK has got be one of the best performing legitimate ICO coins ever. My 1.3 Bitcoin investment in the ICO is now worth 6 Bitcoin ($6323.12 USD) Add to that the future expected value increase and I seriously wish I had put in much more but, I'm very pleased with the performance of what I do have.

Canna and crew, I salute you! A job well done. Now don't fuck it up!  Grin

Yes indeed not many projects have such explosive growth. My favorites are Stratis and Ark, and also Golem.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Right now, ARK has got be one of the best performing legitimate ICO coins ever. My 1.3 Bitcoin investment in the ICO is now worth 6 Bitcoin ($6323.12 USD) Add to that the future expected value increase and I seriously wish I had put in much more but, I'm very pleased with the performance of what I do have.

Canna and crew, I salute you! A job well done. Now don't fuck it up!  Grin
Activity: 933
Honestly I doubt that it will go back down to 6-7k... Especially if Blockpool will also accept Ark for their ICO, then I am sure it won't go so low again...

Very nice price hike over the night. I think that this coin is still so undervalued... Looking forward to more development and more projects/partnerships and smartbridges Smiley

a lot of people are waiting a retracement to buying more...
if coin fall between 6000/7000sat, i wil buy a lot.. really good buy level!

Activity: 213
10k today!  Congratulations to ARK comunity.

Hey Ho Let's Go!
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
very nice project, a strong quality and hardworking members of the team. it is understood from the rise in the market.

investors face makes laugh Wink

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
For the first time I saw Ark crossed 10k figure today and now after meeting this bearer it will touch 20k much more faster in matter of days. It was and is best investment I made ever in any project so far. It is based of very strong idea and with nice support and appreciation all in real time.
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
I bought 160 000 arks when 1 ark was 6000 satoshis and now have this one problem : why the f*** didn't I buy more !?!?
Edit : I'm new here and I believe in this project.

How much is 6000 Satoshi in Dollars again? Whats the standard ratio can anyone point me to it?

1 satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC i.e. the smallest unit a Bitcoin can be divided into

The rest is simple math that kind of depends on the current market price of BTC/USD trading pair on your favorite exchange.
Activity: 462
I bought 160 000 arks when 1 ark was 6000 satoshis and now have this one problem : why the f*** didn't I buy more !?!?
Edit : I'm new here and I believe in this project.

How much is 6000 Satoshi in Dollars again? Whats the standard ratio can anyone point me to it?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Very nice price hike over the night. I think that this coin is still so undervalued... Looking forward to more development and more projects/partnerships and smartbridges Smiley

a lot of people are waiting a retracement to buying more...
if coin fall between 6000/7000sat, i wil buy a lot.. really good buy level!
Jump to: