Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 303. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
So the only thing I have to do is to vote for the pool from my wallet and wait to receive my ARK?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I just created an account today for the ARK forum and I have to say it is the cleanest setup I have ever seen. I wish other forum sites had this much functionality and smoothness. I definitely will be buying a lot of ark to come as it is a super great coin. Nice job ARK team you did a wonderful job at launch as no issues were encountered! I hope ARK will surpass ETHEREUM and become a dominating currency for the future. I am looking for great things to come and keep up the good work.

PS: No hard forks please  Smiley

lol, thanks for the kind words. much more on the way. you can always check out our blog, slack, and twitter to get instant updates as well Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Cannot waiting ARK to the moon....
soon listed on poloniex
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I just created an account today for the ARK forum and I have to say it is the cleanest setup I have ever seen. I wish other forum sites had this much functionality and smoothness. I definitely will be buying a lot of ark to come as it is a super great coin. Nice job ARK team you did a wonderful job at launch as no issues were encountered! I hope ARK will surpass ETHEREUM and become a dominating currency for the future. I am looking for great things to come and keep up the good work.

PS: No hard forks please  Smiley
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Thought I'd post to see what badges I have for the day.

Nice! I got Ethereum CEO.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Final Four weekend.  The end of March Madness is near.  Good luck to those still in the running for the 17,500 ARK first place prize.

-tb-
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
https://i.imgur.com/MjPmMgM.png

i got promoted to eth dev today

As a Monero chief scientist, I find that hard to swallow, coming from a Dash fanboy!

Roll Eyes

the real question is how did bitcointalk get access to my fantasies  Huh

What is up with these signs?? what do they mean?

Nothing. It's just for April Fool's, I think.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
It looks like ARK's competitive advantage is what makes it better than Lisk or Ethereum.

because we updated to bip32 bitcoin standard addressing we are also compatible and will most likely develop the software to be added to portable USB crypto keys like trezor and ledger.  Wink

This could be a great develop and a big step forward for ARK.
Hope you can make it happen, keep up guys! Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

As a Monero chief scientist, I find that hard to swallow, coming from a Dash fanboy!

Roll Eyes

What is up with these signs?? what do they mean?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

A quick technical blog update for ARK with wallet update, ARKcommander update, core update and more : https://blog.ark.io/march-ark-after-launch-update-and-bugs-fixed-6818d3e4e96f

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
It looks like ARK's competitive advantage is what makes it better than Lisk or Ethereum.

because we updated to bip32 bitcoin standard addressing we are also compatible and will most likely develop the software to be added to portable USB crypto keys like trezor and ledger.  Wink
Activity: 361

I really like this, it show what is ARK.

been looking for this chart
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust

I really like this, it show what is ARK.
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust

for those who are looking to vote for a delegate and want to support ark, i make weekly video for ark check out my work in the link

Great profit sharing program, what is the rate per week? Do we need to set up something like masternode settings on servers? I am quite tech noob in setting servers.

Yes, delegate is like masternode, you need to setup your own server/vps.
setup your own node/delegate here https://blog.ark.io/how-to-setup-a-node-for-ark-and-a-basic-cheat-sheet-4f82910719da
Rate per week is about a few thousands ARK?
To become 1 of 51 delegates you need about 555,000 ARK or join pool like cannabanana posted above,
https://www.arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
https://explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor

for those who are looking to vote for a delegate and want to support ark, i make weekly video for ark check out my work in the link

Great profit sharing program, what is the rate per week? Do we need to set up something like masternode settings on servers? I am quite tech noob in setting servers.

all you have to do is use the desktop wallet and vote for a pool delegate with your ark.  1 ark = 1 vote
Activity: 246

Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I think we need to be realistic and first address the key issues in the core of the system. Which is the blockchain, DPoS and delegates. And we should not fool ourselves that it's perfect just the way it is. Let's first make sure the foundation is solid. Celebrating right now is a bit premature.

This will be some constructive criticism.

We can all agree that the delegate node system is in its infancy and we do not know most of the players involved. Casting a vote right now is basically a gamble. The whole point of DPoS (as I understand it) is to support nodes we know do their job well and respect their commitments to their backers. Very similar to the early days of the first BTC mining pools. Few of them have pages with stats. The rules are very vague and therefore opened to interpretation. Not saying this is necessarily a bad thing. But it will take time to shake out the bad players and make backers comfortable with their decision.

Pools using undisclosed rules they use to calculate payouts goes against the concept of open source. Some claim this is to prevent people from abusing the system and change votes so they can game the system and maximize their payouts. The right way to do things open source style is to come up with a solution that works well and is impossible to cheat even if all rules are completely transparent.

Proposal for a fair & completely transparent way of calculating DPoS rewards for voters:

I personally do not have the time to implement this and set up my own node, but whoever does will most certainly get my votes. Everytime a delegate forges a block, they check the state of votes and balances of their voters (probably one block earlier). They distribute the 2 ARK amoung the voters. Payouts of course happen, when the voters collect enough Ark to be worth sending. So there's no need for creating snapshots at random times. Just run the script that goes through the transactions every now and then and it will automagicaly update the backers balances.

vote for me I am a good guy and a loyal fan of ark, i have made a lot of video for ark since ico and will continue to do so Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Roll Eyes

lol, this is so odd how did they know i was the dash professional? .... what does that even mean hahaha

Roll Eyes

Jump to: