Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 300. (Read 781309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Email sent out to all ARK March Madness participants.  Check your email (check spam folder if not in inbox) and claim your ARK.

-tb-
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Hello, while trying to send Ark from my ark web wallet lite to another Ark address, I am getting the following error "Invalid Transaction Timestamp".
Could anyone please tell me why I am unable to send my Ark and am getting this error message? .
I am leaving the Memo (smartbridge) field empty.Is this the reason I am getting error?
What is suppose to go in that field?

update your computer time and date to sync using the internet.  then restart the wallet.

your computer must be updated on time and date this way else it will give the timestamp error.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hello, while trying to send Ark from my ark web wallet lite to another Ark address, I am getting the following error "Invalid Transaction Timestamp".
Could anyone please tell me why I am unable to send my Ark and am getting this error message? .
I am leaving the Memo (smartbridge) field empty.Is this the reason I am getting error?
What is suppose to go in that field?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
Still crashing hard. I wonder where the floor is?
Gonzaga couldnt pull it off still took 9th it was fun thanks ark community, il gladly take 100 ark consolation prize lol
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Congrats to the top 50 of the ARK March Madness contest especially first place winner who won 17,500 ARK.  I will send out an email to all winners on how to claim your ARK in the next 24 hours.  For those who didn't win, there will be more contests for more chances to win some precious ARK.

-tb-
did I win!? ...wait... did I enter?.... Sad
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
Congrats to the top 50 of the ARK March Madness contest especially first place winner who won 17,500 ARK.  I will send out an email to all winners on how to claim your ARK in the next 24 hours.  For those who didn't win, there will be more contests for more chances to win some precious ARK.

-tb-
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Use option 'R' to restart ARKnode, but I'd just use option '4' in ARKcommander to rebuild from snapshot it will be quickest.

I've done that few times and I just did it again.

Do you have firewall up? Port 4001 needs to be open.

Code:
# telnet x.x.x.x 4001
Trying x.x.x.x...
Connected to x.x.x.x.
Escape character is '^]'.

Do I have to set any IP in the "config.mainnet.json" because I have 3 IPs on this server or just leave it 0.0.0.0?

I had no problem setting up a node on my desktop! Just followed the instructions.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Use option 'R' to restart ARKnode, but I'd just use option '4' in ARKcommander to rebuild from snapshot it will be quickest.

Code:
# telnet x.x.x.x 4001
Trying x.x.x.x...
Connected to x.x.x.x.

Do I have to set any IP in the "config.mainnet.json" because I have 3 IPs on this server or just leave it 0.0.0.0?
Who going to be the  big winners tonight?
 Gonzaga or N. Carolina

I know I'm not going to win!
well I cant win but I can take second if Gonzaga wins 5000 ark is better than none so il def be rooting for Gonzaga.

If Gonzaga looses I might be third?
Had first till Kansas lost!
ya i had kansas in the championship game, whats worse north carolina is my fav team behind michigan, just didnt think they had it in them this year oops ohh wells it was fun either way.
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
 Gonzaga or N. Carolina

well I cant win but I can take second if Gonzaga wins 5000 ark is better than none so il def be rooting for Gonzaga.

Few guys still fighting for first place.  But 2nd and 3rd are still better than 4-50.   Grin
Good luck tonight.  I'm rooting for Gonzaga...

-tb-
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Code:
# telnet x.x.x.x 4001
Trying x.x.x.x...
Connected to x.x.x.x.
 Gonzaga or N. Carolina

Gonzaga or N. Carolina

Gonzaga or N. Carolina

Genesis Team™
Yeah 5k is a real bargain. This will hit 10k by the end of the month with upcoming announcements and features.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
price very stable around 5k today Smiley
good entry point
Jump to: