Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 299. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL

Send the email and claim your ARK if you are in the TOP 50.

-tb-

already received my 100 ARK prize , thanks guys, i'll keep it with all my soul  Grin
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Are you a developer, a coder, hobbyist or just like a challenge? Want your share of 200,000 ARK? Join in our yearly developer bounty! Help us spread the word - tell your coding buddies, post on forums, tweet, ...

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/200-000-ark-bounty-for-developers-in-the-1st-year-76aa44304012

Bumping to this page - tell your dev pals about this - even by not being a delegate, you can earn yourself a quite hefty sum of this stack in the year to come!

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I see huge potenciual here!!. I bought  50 BTC into Stratis at 8K. Now I have alomoust 100 BTC profit. I'm buying a few thousands ARK's every day.  I want t osee this on Poloniex!.
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Let them dump. Polo and card payment news will bump to 10k no worries.

polo listing is not so important..
i think a really good new will be the release of card payment system..
but i have read from cannabanana or boldninja who this wil be release in a far futures because it is really expensive services...
so... no good news for ark in the nearest future...
Activity: 176
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
legendary
Activity: 854
Hello, while trying to send Ark from my ark web wallet lite to another Ark address, I am getting the following error "Invalid Transaction Timestamp".
Could anyone please tell me why I am unable to send my Ark and am getting this error message? .
I am leaving the Memo (smartbridge) field empty.Is this the reason I am getting error?
What is suppose to go in that field?

update your computer time and date to sync using the internet.  then restart the wallet.

your computer must be updated on time and date this way else it will give the timestamp error.
Thanks a lot for the help.It worked and now I am able to send my Ark Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Cannot waiting ARK listed on Poloniex and RISE sir
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

But when card payment will be introduced? And is it sure that polo will enlist ARK on their site? I am not that scared and hope I will see ark in good shape. But down trend is persistent.
Activity: 381
ARK is going down in bittrex, why ? Dumpers are dumping their free coins ? When should we expect great news , next ? Will polo enlist ARK, any news on that?

Because there are alot of Free and distributed coins being sent out, the majority are dumping. Unless we receive some news and updates, we will continue to see the real correction price for ARK. Already "temporary" lost a shit ton, but you only lose when you sell, so I gotta be patient and wait for the devs to get releasing some positive stuff. Fingers crossed lol. Regardless, still a nice price to buy @.
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
ARK is going down in bittrex, why ? Dumpers are dumping their free coins ? When should we expect great news , next ? Will polo enlist ARK, any news on that?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I received my  ARK March Madness WIN of 100 coins!
Thanks for the fast payout.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Email sent out to all ARK March Madness participants.  Check your email (check spam folder if not in inbox) and claim your ARK.

-tb-

I placed 14th, so I guess I get 100 ark...
Free money raining Wink

Yes, send the email as instructed and 100 ARK will be sent out.

-tb-
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Email sent out to all ARK March Madness participants.  Check your email (check spam folder if not in inbox) and claim your ARK.

-tb-

I placed 14th, so I guess I get 100 ark...
Free money raining Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Email sent out to all ARK March Madness participants.  Check your email (check spam folder if not in inbox) and claim your ARK.

-tb-

i am so glad it seems i got an email from you, so it mean i won a prize?  Cheesy

congratulations to all the winners  Grin

Send the email and claim your ARK if you are in the TOP 50.

-tb-
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Congrats to winner.Who wants ark adress Abc?
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
Email sent out to all ARK March Madness participants.  Check your email (check spam folder if not in inbox) and claim your ARK.

-tb-

i am so glad it seems i got an email from you, so it mean i won a prize?  Cheesy

congratulations to all the winners  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1764
Congrats to the top 50 of the ARK March Madness contest especially first place winner who won 17,500 ARK.  I will send out an email to all winners on how to claim your ARK in the next 24 hours.  For those who didn't win, there will be more contests for more chances to win some precious ARK.

-tb-
did I win!? ...wait... did I enter?.... Sad

17,500 ARK is almost a $1000. not bad at all.
Activity: 176
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
Snapshot of votes for heliohash pool maked for today.
Join us, vote for heliohash.
Payouts every Friday Smiley
Jump to: