Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 392. (Read 781309 times)

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
As investor ,from tec.ark.io I clicked on ark lite wallet,created a new ARK address and saved it

what about the bounty for ark sweepstakes,do I need to create a new ark address again for it or will investor ARK address be sufficient?

For sweeptakes if you provided email to canna and it panned out he'll contact you.

Thanks,any date for sweepstakes distribution,or is it the same along with bounty distribution on 21st?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
As investor ,from tec.ark.io I clicked on ark lite wallet,created a new ARK address and saved it

what about the bounty for ark sweepstakes,do I need to create a new ark address again for it or will investor ARK address be sufficient?

For sweeptakes if you provided email to canna and it panned out he'll contact you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Piece of shit gophers!!

Got every pick right except them and I choose the gophers to make final four... tied for 1st but now fcked!

That's what I get for choosing my hometown team.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
To who i must provide my email address ?
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Guys , when I will get my ark signature campaign pls ?Cheesy

If you submitted the email to them, you should have it after the main net launches, at least 21st of March. Otherwise they can't send you coins.
legendary
TO who i must provide my email address ?

I need to recieve 623 ARK guys Sad .

Please help  me , thanks .
legendary
Guys , when I will get my ark signature campaign pls ?Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
OK, let us enjoy the epic pump of ARK during the launch, you know the price is likely going moon, so many ARK and Lisk fans can't wait for the successful launch.

Yes but just waiting a few days
I hope ARK launching rates can be high than ICO
Activity: 307
OK, let us enjoy the epic pump of ARK during the launch, you know the price is likely going moon, so many ARK and Lisk fans can't wait for the successful launch.
Activity: 361

Cannot waiting ARK mainnet, distributions and listed on exchanger

More patience, the launch of the network in just a few days
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
https://watpedia.com/
Activity: 581
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
9th place after one day on the march madness contest doesnt mean much now but lemme get 1st!
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Ark is the new Lisk?  Market dominant, it seem to point this way because ARK have the tech and able team.

I don't Like the comparing it to Lisk, this was the mistake made when marketing Lisk project and later you realise there are some differences in both projects, Ark should look to differentiate itself from Lisk, if it stand a chance of success in the market
Jump to: