Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 391. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust

anyone interested in a CanABanana? LOL  Wink

Look like good stuff. How do I getting some? Lol
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
heh, heh, i finally understand the "cannabanna" name ;p i kinda figured it was like alot of names, just something you mashed together in the Noosphere over the years, makes much more sense now Cheesy
Being a smoker and in Canada myself, we have access to dispensaries with highest grade products, but grass-in-a-can? never seen that!
I like it! Cheesy

Prob OT, but o well, were all just chillin till mainet, FREE BUMP! ;p
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
Ark Launch is going to be Epic!
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
4/3 days waiting mainnet ark launch soon will begin, where we will witness the ark will begin trading ??
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Wow, nice package man!! Shocked

Well yes, i would love to have some Golten State...Bananas!
Canabanana rules, roll one bro!
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

anyone interested in a CanABanana? LOL  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
What is your prediction when ARK hit the market?

I think we will see a great pump due to plataform is ready!

HODL for a long time!

Considering how much Ark raised, the tech it will use, current bull market - this should be 5x-10x.

would be awesome.  ARK is coming out with amazing things this year in 2017, promise. 

Any promise that you will give to everyone in this ark thread, whether it is a large exchange, or the addition of a gift for everyone here ..  Grin Cheesy Wink

HODL for a long time!

Considering how much Ark raised, the tech it will use, current bull market - this should be 5x-10x.

would be awesome.  ARK is coming out with amazing things this year in 2017, promise. 
Activity: 602
Hi,
Only less than 4 days left for mainnet launch. Is there any news about exchange?

Maybe it was after mainnet launch there will be news concerning the exchange, where we expect the ark to be on the stock Polo and Bittrex ..
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Hi,
Only less than 4 days left for mainnet launch. Is there any news about exchange?

Read our pre-main net news and updates on our blog : https://blog.ark.io/pre-main-net-annoucement-36170f45c174

Hi
Breathtaking reading!
Never experience such a worthy & complete pre-announment piece of article in my crypto days.
For avarege user this
single piece of reading will be enough for putting all things together to enjoy the ark.io luanch. Don't know who did the great works to include
all those information
& explain using the
foklore of litareture writing.
My special
thanks for the writer of
pre-mainent announcement up-date. For me it was the reading for pleasure moment!

I'm late! But not too late.
Got iusse to join ark.io slack! Tried to get auto invitation.
But seems like can't qualified for getting the joing email link! Help me, if you can?

Thanks!

We got an awesome team who works on all the things all the time lol.

https://ark.io/join-ark-slack/

this is the link to sign up.  If it's not working try using a different email address.

Thanks for the kind words!
Activity: 812

Read our pre-main net news and updates on our blog : https://blog.ark.io/pre-main-net-annoucement-36170f45c174

Hi
Breathtaking reading!
Never experience such a worthy & complete pre-announment piece of article in my crypto days.
For avarege user this
single piece of reading will be enough for putting all things together to enjoy the ark.io luanch. Don't know who did the great works to include
all those information
& explain using the
foklore of litareture writing.
My special
thanks for the writer of
pre-mainent announcement up-date. For me it was the reading for pleasure moment!

I'm late! But not too late.
Got iusse to join ark.io slack! Tried to get auto invitation.
But seems like can't qualified for getting the joing email link! Help me, if you can?

Thanks!

Activity: 656

HODL for a long time!

As investor ,from tec.ark.io I clicked on ark lite wallet,created a new ARK address and saved it

what about the bounty for ark sweepstakes,do I need to create a new ark address again for it or will investor ARK address be sufficient?

For sweeptakes if you provided email to canna and it panned out he'll contact you.

Thanks,any date for sweepstakes distribution,or is it the same along with bounty distribution on 21st?

I think that everything will be settle at 21st.
Still though ARK team may need some extra days to distribute bounties, sweepstakes etc.

Few days left, go ARK!!!

IF you have confirmed your TEC email address, I have submitted it to fixcrypt already and I think he will be putting it into the initial distribution on the 21st.  

Everyone else for the SWEEPSTAKES bounty who has confirmed winning but not confirmed TEC email address will have to email us again after mainnet with their wallet address and I will manually process the remaining sweepstakes bounties  After the 21st.  This means probably the 24th or 25th but it will also be first come first serve.
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

HODL for a long time!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
9th place after one day on the march madness contest doesnt mean much now but lemme get 1st!

where do you see your place ?

ah in "standings" Smiley well I'm in 1th but I think we all chose the same schema so it will depend on the final match score prediction
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
9th place after one day on the march madness contest doesnt mean much now but lemme get 1st!

where do you see your place ?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
As investor ,from tec.ark.io I clicked on ark lite wallet,created a new ARK address and saved it

what about the bounty for ark sweepstakes,do I need to create a new ark address again for it or will investor ARK address be sufficient?

For sweeptakes if you provided email to canna and it panned out he'll contact you.

Thanks,any date for sweepstakes distribution,or is it the same along with bounty distribution on 21st?

Sweeptakes will be last to be distributed (a few days after main net probably processed manually) - other bounties will be added on TEC account around 21st or a little before.

And on that note I'm not accepting anymore new bounty claims for video / blog / signature bounties  - you all had 4 months to claim (although last date to claim was around end of December I accepted ALL claims even if you send them in yesterday) - this end now cause we need to prepare genesis block.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

I think that everything will be settle at 21st.
Still though ARK team may need some extra days to distribute bounties, sweepstakes etc.

Few days left, go ARK!!!
Jump to: