Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 412. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 511
the time is now to get excited about launch of ARK in a little over 2 weeks.  No time for hate, too much good stuff coming to be sidetracked by FUDsters because....

Haha, crazy image.

But you are right. It's not easy to not respond to the FUDster (anyway for me).
But yes, we must highlight the positive things from ARK. That's better
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
You bought a shitcoin and you can't sell it higher than the ICO price. You realized it and now you're in a panic. No one will buy your shit. See you soon in March 21 fucking clowns and i hope you can see a big ARK sell wall. Cool

the time is now to get excited about launch of ARK in a little over 2 weeks.  No time for hate, too much good stuff coming to be sidetracked by FUDsters because....

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
What's with all the negative shit. Coins will NOT be cheap no matter how hard you try to FUD.
Ahaha, so let's ignore this idiot x54hs27ag2.

His FUD will not work. After March 21, a great future of ARK begins.
You bought a shitcoin and you can't sell it higher than the ICO price. You realized it and now you're in a panic. No one will buy your shit. See you soon in March 21 fucking clowns and i hope you can see a big ARK sell wall. Cool

so again just speculation.  "Hope" we see a sell wall?  We know you hope bad shit on us because you are a shit person.  Duh.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
All means just you.
And that is not knowledge, that's just silly chatter.
Therefore you can now leave this thread, don't waste the rest of your brain.
s0nix fucking shill, you try to find some idiots for the sale of your bag with ARK shitcoin  with x2, x3 profit. I'm not going anywhere and will stay here.  Tongue You can't to deceive anyone.

Very entertaining, pure fiction but, very entertaining...  What terrible event in your childhood caused you to be total shit wad? Oh and by the way, English lessons aren't very expensive, I'm sure you could afford a tutor, I mean, since you are the great savior of the little people, I'm sure you would like to at least speak like an educated person...

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It has been usual to see some people always talking nonsense about every new project and we should not take these things in consideration with other words don't feed the fudders. I am sure this project will make its own mark once it goes live in two weeks and some days.
All means just you.
s0nix fucking shill, you try to find some idiots for the sale of your bag with ARK shitcoin  with x2, x3 profit. I'm not going anywhere and will stay here.  Tongue You can't to deceive anyone.
damn you looks michelwang on lisk thread, are you same guy, lulz

ahahahaha

As much as he's committed to FUD and sockpuppets, he might just be the Wang.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
damn this will be our retirement profit from ark

i don't think... so..
no free launch here...
if all goes fine... i hope to do 2X... but 'm note sure..
just see ChronoBank ico... anche where are CronoBanl token now...
just to do an example!

o is chronobank crashed?  dosent surprise me, dumbest idea of 2016 right there, PERFECT play on those desperate 3rd worlders sadly. i saw right thru that shit never gave them a penny, what a ridiculous idea, "labour hours" lmao.  its called MONEY? who wants TIME tokens? lol when you can juSt accept MONEY for your time, like normal? ;p
anyways getting OT now, Go ARK, a REAL USE CASE COIN! Cheesy (SMARTBRIDGE)
Activity: 910

i don't think... so..
no free launch here...
if all goes fine... i hope to do 2X... but 'm note sure..
just see ChronoBank ico... anche where are CronoBanl token now...
just to do an example!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Zoom in, I'm waving you on top of the scene rock
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Looks interesting - love the FUD factor too Grin

Find me at FUD.....the best clue for a great ROI in my opinion... Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

legendary
All means just you.

haha  Cheesy
Looks like you're the only idiot.
^^^Missed all the good projects, totally angry now and therefore you spread FUD and bullshit everywhere.

he invest on shit ico, and got loses sooooo much, and missed the good ico like lisk did before, and dont forget, lisk got award the best ico performer 2016, eat it bitches
pumping at the first come on poloniex, remember poloniex is the first exchange for lisk, pumped like hell to the moon in the first day, and another day, and another day, couple month,
not like any other coin who dump relentless until coin died, and some  got pump after 6 month after shaking out, looks shit ico

god bless you ethan,
GO TELL AUNT RHODY
legendary
All means just you.
s0nix fucking shill, you try to find some idiots for the sale of your bag with ARK shitcoin  with x2, x3 profit. I'm not going anywhere and will stay here.  Tongue You can't to deceive anyone.
damn you looks michelwang on lisk thread, are you same guy, lulz
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Looks interesting - love the FUD factor too Grin
All means just you.
s0nix fucking shill, you try to find some idiots for the sale of your bag with ARK shitcoin  with x2, x3 profit. I'm not going anywhere and will stay here.  Tongue You can't to deceive anyone.

haha  Cheesy
Looks like you're the only idiot.
^^^Missed all the good projects, totally angry now and therefore you spread FUD and bullshit everywhere.

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
All means just you.

so you just waste your time to save people from wasting their money right ?? are u Jesus ??
no, so you have others reasons
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
All means just you.
Jump to: