Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 413. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 511
give us a fucking chance you freak bitch.
LMAO^^^
Give you a fucking chance in order to deceive a new investors?  Cool
Lisk, Rise, ARK is scam.
what have you done moderfuker
i got x6 from lisk,  Grin Grin Grin
You just got lucky. Now all are know that the ARK is a shitcoin. Now you can't to deceive anyone. No one will buy your shitcoin. Cool

All means just you.
And that is not knowledge, that's just silly chatter.
Therefore you can now leave this thread, don't waste the rest of your brain.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
LMAO^^^
Lisk, Rise, ARK is scam.
You just got lucky. Now all are know that the ARK is a shitcoin. Now you can't to deceive anyone. No one will buy your shitcoin. Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Same ahah. Even now the price in satoshis is losing but not in fiat so i dont know whats the problem

LMAO^^^
Lisk, Rise, ARK is scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
legendary
legendary
LMAO^^^
Lisk, Rise, ARK is scam.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
gotta love the fudsters. Cool Cool

they want their free ark...i want my mtv, lol
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

There may be typos and spelling errors.

Thank you ICONEWS for pointing that typos out - corrected.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
http://iconews.org

There may be typos and spelling errors.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
http://iconews.org
Translate offical blog articles into Chinese
如何注册ARK受托人--https://blog.ark.io/how-do-i-register-as-an-ark-delegate-133ed2bf218#.efqh60k4u
http://arkcn.info/index.php?m=home&c=article&a=index&id=21
如何建立ARK节点--https://blog.ark.io/how-to-setup-a-node-for-ark-and-a-basic-cheat-sheet-4f82910719da#.w8ckx58p7
http://arkcn.info/index.php?m=home&c=article&a=index&id=22
Activity: 784
Merit: 511

Haha, this stupid FUDster x54hs27ag2 is everywhere.
These idiots have so much time - and wasting these senseless.
doesn't mean shit about us.
ARK has the same old crypti code. You are the same scammers  as your friends. You don't spend money for new developers. Scam. Most of the fixations on github it is to update the documentation and removal of old lines of code, easy fixed bug.

they never care about future of a project.
This project has no future. The same slow and crappy development. In other scams used the same tactic, no real deal and no real work. They create only visibility of work.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
LMAO^^^
Lisk, Rise, ARK is scam.

wow get a life man.  for real, maybe you need to get some mental help.  Something is not right in your brain dude.

I hope to god you don't own any ark and you miss out because of your nasty attitude.

Just because you got ripped off by all those other fuckers doesn't mean shit about us.
Calm down bro. and let the trolls say whatever they want.. this place is full of such peoples. usually they are bounty hunters who are hurry to dump their bitcoins and grab few satoshis.. they never care about future of a project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
LMAO^^^
Lisk, Rise, ARK is scam.

wow get a life man.  for real, maybe you need to get some mental help.  Something is not right in your brain dude.

I hope to god you don't own any ark and you miss out because of your nasty attitude.

Just because you got ripped off by all those other fuckers doesn't mean shit about us.
LMAO^^^
Give you a fucking chance in order to deceive a new investors?  Cool
Lisk, Rise, ARK is scam.
I am also very hopeful about this project. I have about 20K ARK tokens. hope they'll give me a good fortune. but this long wait is sucks you know.

Yes, sorry for the delay, but we want to roll out a robust and tested product.

All fraudsters say the same thing: tested product, project for long-term investments or anything else.
Real picture: ark developers are working one day per week, they remove the old lines of code and make small fix, because
ARK it's a copy Crypti/Lisk. Ark has no a new functions (ring ct, smart contracts, dag consensus instead blockchain, or other new functions). You sold old shit  in a new wrapper. Where new developers?

the fact that you keep coming back for this nonsense tells the whole story.  

nobody said ark was an investment and last time I checked, wanting to provide a high quality product or service is a good fucking thing unless you are used to shoveling shit like you I guess.

You keep making shit up and saying we did or said something that we didn't and obviously you don't know shit about us.

We're creating a system to connect blockchains, regardless of the technology behind it so pull that giant stick out of your ass and fucking chill with your retarded comments.

you obviously have some beef with us for something else or you wouldn't be so fucking scared to show us your real account.

Maybe you run your own Shitcoin and are scared of us being your competition cause you know ARK is about to blast the fuck off.

We just fucking started, how about STFU and give us a fucking chance you freak bitch.
I am also very hopeful about this project. I have about 20K ARK tokens. hope they'll give me a good fortune. but this long wait is sucks you know.

Yes, sorry for the delay, but we want to roll out a robust and tested product.

All fraudsters say the same thing: tested product, project for long-term investments or anything else.
Real picture: ark developers are working one day per week, they remove the old lines of code and make small fix, because
ARK it's a copy Crypti/Lisk. Ark has no a new functions (ring ct, smart contracts, dag consensus instead blockchain, or other new functions). You sold old shit  in a new wrapper. Where new developers?
LMAO ^^^ 300k?
Stop lying. ARK it's a conventional fork crypti with a variety of POS. Shitcoin such as Lisk. There is nothing new. Price for this shit 100-200 sat.  Cool ARK team consists of 2 mediocre developers and 30 hungry parasites. This project has no future. These fraudsters are deceiving all investors.

Funny how I and the rest of the Ark team have our name and photos public behind our project while you hide in cowardice behind a nym. Looks like you don't have much of a life. Your previous homophobic rhetoric in this thread reveals the true nature of your character as well.

not even worth it mike, the dude is totally full of crap.  Tells people to stop lying but then literally starts to lie repeatedly afterwards.  This guy is just a turd in the punchbowl and most likely someone we know.

The whole forum is full of spineless losers that are too scared to use their real accounts.
Activity: 15
I was thinking to keep most of the ark tokens with me for long terms as an investment, so I plan to spend only 3% of my ark tokens, as this is not much I'm affraid this is the only thing I will be able to afford.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/U4ROEw3lHiE/maxresdefault.jpg
Jump to: