Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 414. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I am also very hopeful about this project. I have about 20K ARK tokens. hope they'll give me a good fortune. but this long wait is sucks you know.

Yes, sorry for the delay, but we want to roll out a robust and tested product.
LMAO ^^^ 300k?
Stop lying. ARK it's a conventional fork crypti with a variety of POS. Shitcoin such as Lisk. There is nothing new. Price for this shit 100-200 sat.  Cool ARK team consists of 2 mediocre developers and 30 hungry parasites. This project has no future. These fraudsters are deceiving all investors.

Funny how I and the rest of the Ark team have our name and photos public behind our project while you hide in cowardice behind a nym. Looks like you don't have much of a life. Your previous homophobic rhetoric in this thread reveals the true nature of your character as well.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I am also very hopeful about this project. I have about 20K ARK tokens. hope they'll give me a good fortune. but this long wait is sucks you know.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
legendary
ARK will go above 300k after btc party end, mainet will launch properly
and will buy this from the profit ARKman movies by MGM studios

LMAO ^^^ 300k?
Stop lying. ARK it's a conventional fork crypti with a variety of POS. Shitcoin such as Lisk. There is nothing new. Price for this shit 100-200 sat.  Cool ARK team consists of 2 mediocre developers and 30 hungry parasites. This project has no future. These fraudsters are deceiving all investors.
damn such missed the rocket, let me introduce, ARKman movies
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I'll take one of these,

lol been waiting for this specific vehicle to come out for at least 25 years now.  Grin
Lambo and Ferrari appeared in this thread)). That soon launch the network?

you know it's a good sign when you see the lambos and memes come out Wink

my body is ready
Activity: 358
Lambo and Ferrari appeared in this thread)). That soon launch the network?
Activity: 301
In Crypto We Trust

It look pretty nice
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a9/d8/b2/a9d8b26f876144f72b248379e3591e70.jpg
LMAO ^^^ 300k?
Stop lying. ARK it's a conventional fork crypti with a variety of POS. Shitcoin such as Lisk. There is nothing new. Price for this shit 100-200 sat.  Cool ARK team consists of 2 mediocre developers and 30 hungry parasites. This project has no future. These fraudsters are deceiving all investors.
Since the price speculation usually begins soon after the mainnet announcement, I have created an extra thread to keep speculation away from this thread.

Ark price speculation thread can be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ark-ark-speculation-1813532

thanks for opening up that thread for us Cheesy
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Since the price speculation usually begins soon after the mainnet announcement, I have created an extra thread to keep speculation away from this thread.

Ark price speculation thread can be found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ark-ark-speculation-1813532
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Where can i get some ARK?

On exchanges after main net launch (21st of March 2017, 19:00 UTC).
For a long time to wait for it, and finally I know the launch date of the ark, which I hope would expect ...

await  Smiley Wink
Again delay?1st said February. Then said late feb or early march.Now said late march.and what next? early april right?
Just takes patience to follow all ICO, so what would be applied from the team's ark, it was for the good of all of society and investors ark ..
Activity: 406

For a long time to wait for it, and finally I know the launch date of the ark, which I hope would expect ...

await  Smiley Wink
Again delay?1st said February. Then said late feb or early march.Now said late march.and what next? early april right?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

await  Smiley Wink
legendary
legendary
lulz liska&liskman already here, and where is the liskman movie from MGM studios based on ASCII
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

I knew ARKa would make it out here eventually
Jump to: