Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 502. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
When can I claim my signature campaign bounty?

Final calculations for bounty sig campaign will be done next week, we'll provide further info on how you'll be able to claim it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
When can I request the refund of my 200,000 total lsk invested  Huh

For me getting refund and just look at Lisk dump is like totaly lose my money, I prefer to stay with Ark and try to get money somewhere else thank lisk
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
When can I claim my signature campaign bounty?

Rules: https://blog.ark.io/announcing-last-chance-ark-btc-sweepstakes-37c966b8e8bb
Daily info: https://blog.ark.io/last-chance-ark-btc-sweepstakes-daily-update-eb19041d627b#.dqkt991hs

LAST DAY #7 ONGOING (for another ~2 hours and a half)

Day #7: Saturday 10th of December 19:00 UTC —  Sunday 11th of December 19:00 UTC — ONGOING NOW:

1st highest (5,000 ARK) : 3.7008362 BTC so far
2nd highest (3,000 ARK) : none so far
3rd highest (2,000 ARK) : none so far

You can check our BTC blockchain here : https://blockchain.info/address/3A8TEQ9dNPnJyG3BHyNERPbgZpE5DqvFeY

Weekly top 3 BTC exchanges so far:
1st highest so far : 3.7008362 BTC
2nd highest so far : 3 BTC
3rd highest so far : 2.67 BTC

P.S. : 1st biggest weekly will receive additional 40,000 ARKs, 2nd 20,000 ARKs', 3rd 10,000 ARKs' you still have a chance to get in any of those 3 spots!

If we don't meet the threshold we are going to be providing enough time for anyone who wishes to receive a refund to receive it - it will probably be done via TEC website where you'll input your return address.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
if the treshold not reach so this project will fail and refund or start a new project into different theme?

Same question. Will they proceed with this fund and run the second ico?

I think the team has decided to start the project with what they have received and that is the way to go. They may opt to go for another ICO in future after showing developments and progress with the project.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
No, not meeting threshold does not mean the project has failed, and it will not be relaunched with a different theme. It just means that if the threshold is not met, that those who wish to receive refunds may receive them, and then those who chose to still receive their distribution of Ark will receive the same distribution as if the target of 2000 BTC had been reached exactly, with the same bonuses applied, along with participants in all of the bounty programs also receiving their distributions, when mainnet is launched.
if the treshold not reach so this project will fail and refund or start a new project into different theme?

You have the response to this question on almost every page of this threat:
If the threeshold is not met, those who wish will get refund and thos who stay will get their Arks at the mainnet lunch at the beginning of 02/2017
Activity: 476

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
only about 4 hours left until the end of the TEC!

I look at ico-list.com , there appears as ARK has completed ICO.

ico-list.com is bad: many scams there and wrond countdown.. I only look on it for the future ICOs
go to icocountdown.com  it's much better
Activity: 297

I look at ico-list.com , there appears as ARK has completed ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Mimimum criteria didn't met. http://prnt.sc/di1hb3

You can track its progress in tec.ark.io

That's sad. 5 hours left and there's still %26 of it, which means +340.000$ need to be collected. I don't think that will happen in just 5 hours...
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Quick question. It was probably asked before.  Tongue

If threshold isn't met and some people want a refund, will those refunds get redistributed back to those who chose to hold Ark? In other words will I potentially be rewarded with more Ark for being a champ and holding?  Grin
Yes, you would get more ark.

Number of Ark you would be receiving isn't final yet. Number all depends on total investments, refunds, price changes, etc.

If 1000 people had each invested one Bitcoin, each would get 97,500 ark.
In case of refund, if 200 people all for refund, each investor gets 121,875 ark.

Will it finish tonight? Minimum criteria met already?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

If threshold isn't met and some people want a refund, will those refunds get redistributed back to those who chose to hold Ark? In other words will I potentially be rewarded with more Ark for being a champ and holding?  Grin

Number of Ark you would be receiving isn't final yet. Number all depends on total investments, refunds, price changes, etc.

In case of refund, if 200 people all for refund, each investor gets 121,875 ark.

Excellent. Yeah I haven't gotten awarded my bonus Ark yet. So I assume that gets recalculated in at the end.

I was beginning to think after the bonuses were added I'd get more Ark but the truth is since everyone needs to be awarded more Ark across the board, each person's number of Ark will decline.
Activity: 560

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Jump to: