Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 503. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

A little over 8h left in ARK-TEC! Last chance to get in - https://tec.ark.io!

Rules: https://blog.ark.io/announcing-last-chance-ark-btc-sweepstakes-37c966b8e8bb
Daily info: https://blog.ark.io/last-chance-ark-btc-sweepstakes-daily-update-eb19041d627b#.dqkt991hs

LAST DAY #7 ONGOING (for another ~8 hours)

Day #7: Saturday 10th of December 19:00 UTC —  Sunday 11th of December 19:00 UTC — ONGOING NOW:

1st highest (5,000 ARK) : none so far
2nd highest (3,000 ARK) : none so far
3rd highest (2,000 ARK) : none so far

A little over 1 BTC can currently get you in daily 1st place ! Don't miss out!

You can check our BTC blockchain here : https://blockchain.info/address/3A8TEQ9dNPnJyG3BHyNERPbgZpE5DqvFeY

Weekly top 3 BTC exchanges so far:
1st highest so far : 3 BTC
2nd highest so far : 2.67 BTC
3rd highest so far : 1.6999 BTC

P.S. : 1st biggest weekly will receive 40,000 ARKs, 2nd 20,000 ARKs', 3rd 10,000 ARKs' you still have a chance to get in any of those 3 spots!

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
ain't nothing like the Blues
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

that's what we're saying, how can you say he's wrong if there's no actual number involved?

your reply still has you putting in a variable into what actual worth is.  So nothing is wrong until you put something in place of what actual worth is to you.

How can you think that it would rise up so much ?

Anyhow, in that post djselery said that 'actual worth' just after writing 'below ico price'. Which made me think, actual price is related to the ico price.

Okay , now leave that. I sorry if you think it was my mistake.

dude you're the one putting some sort of blame on someone.  Nothing to be sorry about.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

that's what we're saying, how can you say he's wrong if there's no actual number involved?

your reply still has you putting in a variable into what actual worth is.  So nothing is wrong until you put something in place of what actual worth is to you.

How can you think that it would rise up so much ?

Anyhow, in that post djselery said that 'actual worth' just after writing 'below ico price'. Which made me think, actual price is related to the ico price.

Okay , now leave that. I sorry if you think it was my mistake.
ya, currently lisk is below their ico price... crazyness, if it went up to what it was worth, or even to 1/3 of it's actual worth we would be way over our threshold

I think you did some mistake in calculations.

Lisk ico price was 0.00018 Bitcoin/Lisk
Which means ark has  about 1000 Bitcoin with Lisk according to its ico price.

So total collection of around 1300 Bitcoins worth crypto. Which is lower than the threshold.

Lisk is just below the ico price. Sion we can see an increase. But chances of crossing threshold with increased price is very unlikely.

lol nah, you put some number is there subjectively.  How you took "what it was worth" or "even to 1/3 of its actual worth" and got some number from it is beyond me.

agreed canna, what is he trying to say? i said lisk is below ico price, 17 is lower than 18. soooo, none of the rest of that post really makes sense to me... maybe he can re-explain his point

I assume the actual with of Lisk to be the ico price of Lisk.
Maybe you took ' actual worth ' to be the peak price of Lisk.
 '
I was trying to say that you are wrong that ' if Lisk goes to even 1/3 rd of its actual worth' ark wouldn't be 'way over threshold'.

ya, currently lisk is below their ico price... crazyness, if it went up to what it was worth, or even to 1/3 of it's actual worth we would be way over our threshold

So total collection of around 1300 Bitcoins worth crypto. Which is lower than the threshold.

Lisk is just below the ico price. Sion we can see an increase. But chances of crossing threshold with increased price is very unlikely.

lol nah, you put some number is there subjectively.  How you took "what it was worth" or "even to 1/3 of its actual worth" and got some number from it is beyond me.

agreed canna, what is he trying to say? i said lisk is below ico price, 17 is lower than 18. soooo, none of the rest of that post really makes sense to me... maybe he can re-explain his point

I assume the actual with of Lisk to be the ico price of Lisk.
Maybe you took ' actual worth ' to be the peak price of Lisk.
 '
I was trying to say that you are wrong that ' if Lisk goes to even 1/3 rd of its actual worth' ark wouldn't be 'way over threshold'.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
so every lisk and BTC will be sent to the people buying ARK ? and the project will continue ? was really worth the lisk bonus risk ?
legendary
Activity: 1386

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I see that the project may not reach threshold..if people are to stay here..

Do they receive all the bonus as stated earlier, i mean who all joined for 120% bonus??
12h left until we end this exchange Cheesy
legendary
Lisk is a scam? What explains $ 0.13? What a disappointment! I am entirely with Team Ark !! The current financing is at 75%, will there be launch?

yes and we will still be on schedule.  But the danger is that we will per our terms of service allow participants to get a refund which may take more time.

If we are very lucky, some big whale will come and save the day but probably not Cheesy
hi guys, wanna deposit now, but i see there no bonus in LISK now? but there are bonus in btc if only i deposit more than 1 btc? im asking because i will deposit less than 1 btc, so i cant get bonus? anyway, gl and thanks for anwers Smiley

yes it's only for 1 btc and above.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
hi guys, wanna deposit now, but i see there no bonus in LISK now? but there are bonus in btc if only i deposit more than 1 btc? im asking because i will deposit less than 1 btc, so i cant get bonus? anyway, gl and thanks for anwers Smiley
legendary
I've been running an Ark testnet forging node for several days now and have NO Forks and NO missed block. the Ark core is ultra stable!

Also, no ancillary scripts (bandaids) needed to keep this node forging. It just works.

I can't figure out if this guy is flying across a blank spreadsheet or a black and white game of brick breaker  Tongue
I've been running an Ark testnet forging node for several days now and have NO Forks and NO missed block. the Ark core is ultra stable!

Also, no ancillary scripts (bandaids) needed to keep this node forging. It just works.

Activity: 364
move that crypto

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Jump to: