Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 504. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
If we dont want a refund and keep invest on this project we still get the bonus right?
i want ark launch and booming at the end of this year!

yes, if you don't refund you will still get the bonus.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
If we dont want a refund and keep invest on this project we still get the bonus right?
i want ark launch and booming at the end of this year!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I do not want refund my investing and support ark to be exchange
Long answer, https://tec.ark.io/ shows only 73% of the original funding goal has been met with 17 hours to go.

My understanding is that ARK plans to launch with current funds raised and offer a refund opportunity to investors if the original goal not met by the end of ICO.  

if the refund will go on then Lisk users also will get their refund ?

yes, if they want
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Looking for something great!
Long answer, https://tec.ark.io/ shows only 73% of the original funding goal has been met with 17 hours to go.

My understanding is that ARK plans to launch with current funds raised and offer a refund opportunity to investors if the original goal not met by the end of ICO. 

if the refund will go on then Lisk users also will get their refund ?
Activity: 432
Yes, I can confirm what Mal says above is the plan.

There will be a period after TEC is closed, if the campaign does not reach the minimum target of 2000 BTC equivalent, during which people may choose whether to receive a refund or leave the funds on deposit in TEC to receive a distribution of Ark tokens. The refunds would be issued at the end of the refund period and the final distribution of Ark is determined with the bonuses applied, based on the minimum target of 2K BTC being met exactly. The difference between the 2K target and the actual amount raised after refunds are complete, if applicable, will be treated as a deposit of that amount of BTC with no bonus applied, and its resulting distribution held by Ark for future sale, bounties for development and participation in the project, and possibly employee compensation, at an exchange rate no lower than highest exchange rate made by anyone during the TEC. At mainnet launch, the distribution of Ark tokens will be made as planned, no later than 1 February 2017. Bounties will also be distributed after mainnet launches.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
whether fund ICO have reached?

short answer, yes.

Note that I am not a member of the ARK team and the statement above should be confirmed by official ARK leadership.

For those who do not know me, I am one of three escrow agents (along with Minerjones and Blazed) for ARK's Bitcoin donation account at https://blockchain.info/address/3A8TEQ9dNPnJyG3BHyNERPbgZpE5DqvFeY , and the sole escrow agent for the ARK's Lisk donation account at https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L .  ARK devs cannot access or move any Bitcoin (currently approx $150K) without the participation of either Minerjones, Blazed or myself.  ARK devs cannot access or move any Lisk (currently approx $800K) without my participation.   I am not a member of the ARK core dev team, although I consider them to be my friends.  

My primary responsibility is to look out for investor interests in the ARK ICO process.  If ARK does not reach 100% threshhold at http://tec.ark.io by the end of ICO in 17 hours then I will not release any Lisk funds to ARK until all requested investor refunds, if any, have been processed.  
Activity: 432
i am glad that in did not invest in this ICO. read this: http://themerkle.com/top-three-failed-cryptocurrency-and-blockchain-icos/

Ark, a service aimed to bridge blockchains and develop new distributed services, has an inexperienced team with no clear market, and a very doubtful technological backbone powering this solution. Despite attracting investors early, mainly due to very suspiciously large bonuses, interest in the project died off rather quickly. A token exchange campaign is still going on, but it remains to be seen how viable this program will be in the long run.

why come talk shit vlom you fucking lisk shill.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with bitcoins rise and timing.  

When ARK outshines most shitcoins in 2017 including lisk I'll be here to point it out to you.

i don't talk shit. it just found a text about IOCs and about ARK. and i thought that this is the right topic to post it. if you don't agree with the text then you better talk with the author: JP Buntinx.

that fact that you only talk shit in our thread and come in here to say stupid shit like "i am glad that in did not invest in this ICO" errors included makes you a shill.

if you don't like us then GTFO and stay out.
yohhhhh pls next time u decide to create a ICO, really,  choose more carefully ur thread moderates....

we don't like to stifle free speech.  He should have the right to say the things he wants but if he chooses to use that right, then he cannot complain when others use the right to break down his comments and call him out on it.

TBH I really hate modded threads.
That article is funny, first off. We aren't done with the funding yet. Second, we are launching no matter what. the funding minimum is an arbitrary number at the moment and we can and we move on with or with out hitting the minimum. That article is a spinoff of another bogus article that was posted not long ago by an uniformed member of a different project. Clearly just a bunch of fud. fud fud fud, who cares what that uninformed person says. if anyone read that and didn't take it as satirical, then they made need their head checked.

The article is clearly a regurgitation of another article posted on the blog of another project over a week ago. Given that the TEC was far from over, it was highly speculative, yet presented as fact. Neither of the authors ever contacted any of the Ark team members, so it is clear the articles were written without doing anything resembling thorough research. The timing of the article is also very suspicious with it coming out so close to the end of the Ark TEC, and a new account showed up on the Ark public slack spamming links to it across multiple channels, which was how we found out about it.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
why on earth would you want a refund? ark will be the biggest sleeper investment of the year, and the best project in 2017 Wink Everyone gets ARK for christmas this year!

woah!  Sounds like a good christmas!

I fully trust ark will change the world, booming, guys invest right now, now or never  Grin
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
whether fund ICO have reached?
why on earth would you want a refund? ark will be the biggest sleeper investment of the year, and the best project in 2017 Wink Everyone gets ARK for christmas this year!

woah!  Sounds like a good christmas!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
ark funding 1 m usd , is this project will continue?

Cheesy welcome to the ark!

Yeah, we will still be launching but will allow for participants to recieve a refund if they want it.  since mainnet is not launching until a later time anyways, there will be not too much delay in getting that taken care of. 

after that period of refunds, we'll still be on track to launch on schedule.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
ark funding 1 m usd , is this project will continue?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
19 hours left! Shocked

people will cry later for missing their chance.
lol, damn i just have very small amout of btc, i'm in when canabanana involved in here, yaay  Grin
legendary
legendary
i am glad that in did not invest in this ICO. read this: http://themerkle.com/top-three-failed-cryptocurrency-and-blockchain-icos/

Ark, a service aimed to bridge blockchains and develop new distributed services, has an inexperienced team with no clear market, and a very doubtful technological backbone powering this solution. Despite attracting investors early, mainly due to very suspiciously large bonuses, interest in the project died off rather quickly. A token exchange campaign is still going on, but it remains to be seen how viable this program will be in the long run.

why come talk shit vlom you fucking lisk shill.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with bitcoins rise and timing.  

When ARK outshines most shitcoins in 2017 including lisk I'll be here to point it out to you.

i don't talk shit. it just found a text about IOCs and about ARK. and i thought that this is the right topic to post it. if you don't agree with the text then you better talk with the author: JP Buntinx.

that fact that you only talk shit in our thread and come in here to say stupid shit like "i am glad that in did not invest in this ICO" errors included makes you a shill.

if you don't like us then GTFO and stay out.
yohhhhh pls next time u decide to create a ICO, really,  choose more carefully ur thread moderates....

we don't like to stifle free speech.  He should have the right to say the things he wants but if he chooses to use that right, then he cannot complain when others use the right to break down his comments and call him out on it.

TBH I really hate modded threads.
That article is funny, first off. We aren't done with the funding yet. Second, we are launching no matter what. the funding minimum is an arbitrary number at the moment and we can and we move on with or with out hitting the minimum. That article is a spinoff of another bogus article that was posted not long ago by an uniformed member of a different project. Clearly just a bunch of fud. fud fud fud, who cares what that uninformed person says. if anyone read that and didn't take it as satirical, then they made need their head checked.
Jump to: