Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 523. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I do not know why I have a good feeling about this one, and had great expectations, do you feel the same? Grin

This is the reason for me

in naming the brand, this name looks simple and easily spelled, so it is not make confusing to common people in general by the naming, especially if later in naming the ticker in the market remains to be named ARK, so it will remain 1 ARK is 1 Ark, no different in the naming and ticker,

unlike 1 BTC for 1 Bitcoin, 1 ETC for 1 Ethereum classic and many more coin << I'm sure many people would be confused with this naming

actual examples that are close for this is like Dash and Qora, its also same between the ticker and name,
but I think ARK more sounds simple and sexy in spelling and writing, as it consists of three letters catchy >> ARK  Grin

so this is a great brand for a coin that can be directed as the money or currency of the future and can be familiar to everyone in the world  Grin ( i hope so)

the philosophy of the name is also nice
stories about the "holy ark in the past" relating to the history of changing the quality of mankind and changes to the quality of world when God wants to upgrade the damaged earth with the flood disaster, and at the end of the story, from this ark all subsequent "new life" are begins.

That's my expectation, so let us together transform and upgrade the world with this second holy Ark  Grin
 will you board?

I will board this ARK. Many points well said. I agree, ARK is a brilliant name for an ecosystem such as this one. I hope we can see great things. By the way: 86 % and counting!

heck yeah!  I saw it at 89% earlier also  Shocked
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
Now, people come to ARK again  Smiley

Haha

from wan.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
https://blog.ark.io/ark-token-exchange-campaign-bounties-e8f3877bca19#.qbysw6hgc

Make sure to read this and see if there's a bounty that's just right for you!  Free ARK is the best ARK!

Nothing is never free :troll:  Grin
https://blog.ark.io/ark-token-exchange-campaign-bounties-e8f3877bca19#.qbysw6hgc

Make sure to read this and see if there's a bounty that's just right for you!  Free ARK is the best ARK!
I do not know why I have a good feeling about this one, and had great expectations, do you feel the same? Grin

in naming the brand, this name looks simple and easily spelled, so it is not make confusing to common people in general by the naming, especially if later in naming the ticker in the market remains to be named ARK, so it will remain 1 ARK is 1 Ark, no different in the naming and ticker,

unlike 1 BTC for 1 Bitcoin, 1 ETC for 1 Ethereum classic and many more coin << I'm sure many people would be confused with this naming

actual examples that are close for this is like Dash and Qora, its also same between the ticker and name,
but I think ARK more sounds simple and sexy in spelling and writing, as it consists of three letters catchy >> ARK  Grin

so this is a great brand for a coin that can be directed as the money or currency of the future and can be familiar to everyone in the world  Grin ( i hope so)

stories about the "holy ark in the past" relating to the history of changing the quality of mankind and changes to the quality of world when God wants to upgrade the damaged earth with the flood disaster, and at the end of the story, from this ark all subsequent "new life" are begins.

That's my expectation, so let us together transform and upgrade the world with this second holy Ark  Grin
 will you board?

I will board this ARK. Many points well said. I agree, ARK is a brilliant name for an ecosystem such as this one. I hope we can see great things. By the way: 86 % and counting!

ark is the best ico in the end of 2016, we expect a big success on this project, raise more fund.
Activity: 244

but I think ARK more sounds simple and sexy in spelling and writing, as it consists of three letters catchy >> ARK  Grin

so this is a great brand for a coin that can be directed as the money or currency of the future and can be familiar to everyone in the world  Grin ( i hope so)

That's my expectation, so let us together transform and upgrade the world with this second holy Ark  Grin
 will you board?

ark is the best ico in the end of 2016, we expect a big success on this project, raise more fund.
Activity: 491
Merit: 500

will you board?

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
research > buy on dip > and HODL

will you board?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This ICO is better than a Hollywood movie! Very exciting! Hope this one will have a good end...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lol. I do think we have movie material. Do not hold us to this, I repeat, do not hold us to this lol but we actually have been contacted by a network. Really to early to say anything more about that for it (may) not come to fruition but it is rather funny/exciting.  It does seem others feel the same way. None the less I do think we will have that cliche happy ending. you know, the one where drama ensues the whole movie and at the end the guy gets the girl and the dream life? Yeah something like that. Except ours will be more like "30 guys create blockchain, fight to the death to make it great Smiley and then end up winning the battle and creating a widely accepted, immensely beneficial blockchain tech and a piece of history"

Haha! Now we have the amazing movie script! Let's make it to reality  Grin 

LOL, soon grasshopper, Hopefully soon Smiley
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
This ICO is better than a Hollywood movie! Very exciting! Hope this one will have a good end...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lol. I do think we have movie material. Do not hold us to this, I repeat, do not hold us to this lol but we actually have been contacted by a network. Really to early to say anything more about that for it (may) not come to fruition but it is rather funny/exciting.  It does seem others feel the same way. None the less I do think we will have that cliche happy ending. you know, the one where drama ensues the whole movie and at the end the guy gets the girl and the dream life? Yeah something like that. Except ours will be more like "30 guys create blockchain, fight to the death to make it great Smiley and then end up winning the battle and creating a widely accepted, immensely beneficial blockchain tech and a piece of history"

Haha! Now we have the amazing movie script! Let's make it to reality  Grin  
do it, I'll watch it.

why watch it, we're practically helping live it  Cheesy

haha your comment reminded me of this scene from spaceballs

I love that film, we need Ark to hit Ludicrous Speed.

https://youtu.be/ygE01sOhzz0

And NO schwartz!
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

Lol. I do think we have movie material. Do not hold us to this, I repeat, do not hold us to this lol but we actually have been contacted by a network. Really to early to say anything more about that for it (may) not come to fruition but it is rather funny/exciting.  It does seem others feel the same way. None the less I do think we will have that cliche happy ending. you know, the one where drama ensues the whole movie and at the end the guy gets the girl and the dream life? Yeah something like that. Except ours will be more like "30 guys create blockchain, fight to the death to make it great Smiley and then end up winning the battle and creating a widely accepted, immensely beneficial blockchain tech and a piece of history"

do it, I'll watch it.

Cast me as an extra...

Activity: 410

Lol. I do think we have movie material. Do not hold us to this, I repeat, do not hold us to this lol but we actually have been contacted by a network. Really to early to say anything more about that for it (may) not come to fruition but it is rather funny/exciting.  It does seem others feel the same way. None the less I do think we will have that cliche happy ending. you know, the one where drama ensues the whole movie and at the end the guy gets the girl and the dream life? Yeah something like that. Except ours will be more like "30 guys create blockchain, fight to the death to make it great Smiley and then end up winning the battle and creating a widely accepted, immensely beneficial blockchain tech and a piece of history"

do it, I'll watch it.

I love that film, we need Ark to hit Ludicrous Speed.

https://youtu.be/ygE01sOhzz0

do it, I'll watch it.

Activity: 410

do it, I'll watch it.

why watch it, we're practically helping live it  :Cheesy:

feels like we are approaching the nail biting final scene.  will the guy save the day, get the girl and live happily ever after?Huh?

Tune in next week. Same bat time, same bat channel.

do it, I'll watch it.
Activity: 46

Activity: 14

Activity: 711
  https://wn.nr/Y7cZb8 Ark sweepstakes , 150,000.00 ARK to win, 1,000 Winners.
Activity: 46
Jump to: