Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 526. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 500
Hi Ark Dev Team,

Will we receive the passphrase for the Ark Coin after the ICO?

Thanks,

B

after mainnet launch, we'll update the TEC site so you can withdrawal you ARK to your own generated passphrase.

This is for your safety so there is not a list of everyone's passphrase out there floating around.

So just to clear things up... if I've read the last few pages of this thread correctly... if the thresh hold isn't met will my investment be discontinued/refunded and the ark project discarded Huh I really hope we make it, but surly the current amount invested is enough to kick start ark?

If we don't hit target.  If you want, you can refund.  If you do not refund, then you will get ARK at mainnnet launch.

and like Mike said, bounties will be honored.  

Sounds great. I hope most of us stick to the plan and get ARK instead of a refund.

I agree and I for one think that 2000 BTC minimum will be met and if not you'd be crazy to ask for a refund with a team like this coin will even if it hits 3000 - 4000 BTC by the end be undersold as opposited to some other projects that have gotten a lot more with no plan for development at all. I'm keeping it in no matter what if it takes a bit longer for them to deliver with limited funds. They have shown more than dedication in this project.

Definitely, ARK has an A+ team
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi Ark Dev Team,

Thanks,

B

after mainnet launch, we'll update the TEC site so you can withdrawal you ARK to your own generated passphrase.

This is for your safety so there is not a list of everyone's passphrase out there floating around.

So just to clear things up... if I've read the last few pages of this thread correctly... if the thresh hold isn't met will my investment be discontinued/refunded and the ark project discarded Huh I really hope we make it, but surly the current amount invested is enough to kick start ark?

If we don't hit target.  If you want, you can refund.  If you do not refund, then you will get ARK at mainnnet launch.

Sounds great. I hope most of us stick to the plan and get ARK instead of a refund.

I agree and I for one think that 2000 BTC minimum will be met and if not you'd be crazy to ask for a refund with a team like this coin will even if it hits 3000 - 4000 BTC by the end be undersold as opposited to some other projects that have gotten a lot more with no plan for development at all. I'm keeping it in no matter what if it takes a bit longer for them to deliver with limited funds. They have shown more than dedication in this project.
Activity: 491
Hi Ark Dev Team,

Thanks,

B

Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm probably late, is the ico over?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I just visited the steemit thread and someone replied there that ark.io is a steemit clone, is this true?
because i thought ark is a token for consumer adoption which smart bridges are going to be developed and NOT blogging.

You are right, we are not a steemit clone and have nothing to do with blogging at this time.

I say at this time since we are a general use token and if someone integrated ARK into their blogging system then it would be different but we have no intention of starting anything similar to steemit.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
I just visited the steemit thread and someone replied there that ark.io is a steemit clone, is this true?
because i thought ark is a token for consumer adoption which smart bridges are going to be developed and NOT blogging.
Hi Ark Dev Team,

Thanks,

B

Free ark https://gleam.io/iaFvf/ark-main-event-sweepstakes-1000-winners-150k-ark

Don't forget to tweet for a chance at part of 150k ARK.  1000 Winners, only 300 entrants so far and mulitple wins per person.  HIGH chance you will get some bounty.
Activity: 432

No, the project will not be discarded or discontinued. If, for some reason, the threshold is not met, there will be a refund option for those who want it. Those who have worked hard to receive their bounties can continue to be confident that they will receive their tokens for the project as promised.
Activity: 933
That was a nice bump in the BTC number. Looks like someone just invested over 19btc into Ark. A smart move by that someone if you ask me Smiley The last few days of this ICO are going to be huge in my opinion. Looking forward to it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Ark Check in for 3rd week 7/11/2016 . Avatar and Signature . Cmon to the mooon! .

Make sure you check in this thread to qualify: -->  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ark-signature-bounty-thread-1660352

-tb-
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

I think we gonna hit it soon if not mistaken, as the target is $1.4M if am  i right? right now we are 1.x +
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi Ark Dev Team,

Thanks,

B
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Ark Check in for 3rd week 7/11/2016 . Avatar and Signature . Cmon to the mooon! .
Activity: 280
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Less than 14 days till TEC ends and last week to get some bonus on your exchanges! Participate now : https://tec.ark.io
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Lisk price is showing a little sign of life for a change.

-tb-

In America Thanksgiving is the biggest traveling holiday of the year.  

How should I know the real reasons and I don't care what people think.  You can accuse us of whatever you want, but that doesn't make it the truth either.  

Dude what you said about more time to do research is just as idiotic as what I said, you also have no proof of this either.

Edit: almost all the coins on that list were bought up by a small amount of whales. If you owned 30% of a coin, I bet you would dump that shit the first chance you got.  Of course they are going to dump that shit on you.

Golem, antshares, Firstblood, SNGLS all got bought out in minutes by China whales or insiders raising 8+ Million dollars each.  They got a lot of coins to sell you and a long time to manipulate the market.

Golem, antshares, Firstblood, SNGLS all got bought out in minutes by China whales or insiders raising 8+ Million dollars each.  They got a lot of coins to sell you and a long time to manipulate the market

Do you have any proof for this claims, if not please stop spread FUD on other projects
[/quote]

http://siliconangle.com/blog/2016/11/21/meet-golem-the-blockchain-powered-p2p-supercomputer-that-just-raised-8-6-million/

https://news.bitcoin.com/esports-firstblood-raises-5-5m/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/chinese-open-source-blockchain-startup-antshares-raises-4-5-million/

https://news.bitcoin.com/singulardtv-raises-7-5m-creative-output/

yeah maybe not exactly 8 million but still closer to 8 million than your Accusations of FUD.  

Maybe I should have said they all hit their cap within minutes.  You know if someone raises 8 million in 15 minutes, some big investors were there.  
Jump to: