Pages:
Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 54. (Read 781308 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

crypto whales like?

What this posts of yours has to do with ARK?
Are selling something here?

I think he is dealing in bitches that's why he showing his portfolio what are on the list. It don't make any sense to post like this nonsense way to spam in this thread. Ark is legit project it is already exploding.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

crypto whales like?

What this posts of yours has to do with ARK?
Are selling something here?

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I just realised that the thread's title changed from,

• "Blockchains Interoperability with SmartBridge 🔹 ARK Core v2 & ARK Pay🔹"

to

• "ARK - DPoS with Dynamic Fees 🔹 NO longer a fork of Lisk 🔹 New CORE v2🔹"

When was ARK a fork of Lisk? I always though that Link is copying ARK!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
I think BTC has finally found a floor so whales are more comfortable getting back into alts with potential. I have always seen ARK as a top 10 alt because of it's innovative solution to forging issues and with any luck now it'll take that place.
I can not disagree with you.
Bitcoin, in the worst scenario, will only drop to around $28xx.
The scenario, in fact, has not happened, so it is likely that Bitcoin eventually found its bottom, from which the BTC will recover gradually.
For new all time high of bitcoin, it is too soon to mention about it.
At least, the found bottom of bitcoin, is good for general crypto market.  Grin
Activity: 133
I think BTC has finally found a floor so whales are more comfortable getting back into alts with potential. I have always seen ARK as a top 10 alt because of it's innovative solution to forging issues and with any luck now it'll take that place.
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
any reason for the recent price action?

by seeing all good progress in this great project we can realize the price looks undervalued  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

I think that there is only one reason, we have been at the bottom for a long time and we need to at least return to the source of $ 0.9, further gradual growth, these are my thoughts.

Could also be an indictor of some people knowing something the public does not know yet. That's just speculation, but it is possible.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future

I think that there is only one reason, we have been at the bottom for a long time and we need to at least return to the source of $ 0.9, further gradual growth, these are my thoughts.
legendary
Activity: 2238
Merit: 1057
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
ARK going crazy on bittrex  Grin
go go Ark..

Yep it's going crazy especially on Bittrex, while the volume is going crazy on Binance...maybe it's the start of some massive, you knows? Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Man! Ark is krazzzy! Is this just a starting point?
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
ARK going crazy on bittrex  Grin
go go Ark..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Ark is krazzzy! Which is good  Grin

Today spike making this journey more interesting this is good for strong hands who believe in this ecosystem one day it will get succeed to take its real position. I believe this is still undervalued platform so it will make its way and will rock very soon.

One more pump to 20k or 30k and everyone will go krazzzzy over Ark!
Ark should have true position of #10 to #5 on Coinmarketcap.com
Can't wait to see ARK take its rightful place at the top. Blockchain interoperability really is the next phase of blockchain development. For far too long, the blockchain ecosystem has operated worlds apart with no way of communication/value exchange except through centralized mediators
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
There is a reddit video contest going and the winner gets 1250 ARK, watch all of the videos here https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/anjoyg/25_finalists_for_the_ark_video_contest_time_for_a/
then you can vote here for the winner https://www.strawpoll.me/17374375 ... this ends at 5pm est sunday the 10th of feb so get your votes in now. I recommend number 18, you will laugh.
Pages:
Jump to: