Pages:
Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 57. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
The latest ARK Desktop Wallet release includes many improvements and bug fixes throughout. Most notable is the improved process of adding new ARK based networks to the wallet.

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/ark-desktop-wallet-v2-2-1-better-support-for-arkchains-1ed9699c778c

Download at : https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/desktop-wallet/releases

Hashes for 2.2.1 of Desktop Wallets (SHA256)

Linux (ark-desktop-wallet-linux-x64–2.2.1.tar.gz)
 2166231d60ff17861662623cafcf4c6b35bae8a0c22de1eab5e09ab6403a004d

MacOS (ark-desktop-wallet-mac-2.2.1.dmg)
 6dff02d4a6ea137ad2f689b8e90d9dcccc3dc8f7933c1e0f25b373abbff60f99

Ubuntu (ark-desktop-wallet-linux-amd64–2.2.1.deb)
 54feddc2c92f6f78643c1d9a3fe053c9a2e292a77eaa61f7b5658b2669894d84

Windows X86 (ark-desktop-wallet-win-x86–2.2.1.exe)
 d02ce812f8d2ce7ec45fd9c76451ffe80b07d77bfa1a318ec529213dcbc935e4

Windows X64 (ark-desktop-wallet-win-x64–2.2.1.exe)
 aa1c67539bbbbdcaa54818ba6f59091a04b071bc25a404c53f2680700420f40b

Linux-AppImage (ark-desktop-wallet-linux-x86_64–2.2.1.AppImage)
 ded9b5f46c0ed62b534e200c750b30451c45840c01d1de6a864810759c5b7bd8
Activity: 235
Merit: 62
ARK Team is very good.

Ark is the best! Ark have the potential to take down Bitcoin but I don't see all Ark team members are good or doing the work, still, not affect the potential of Ark as a whole.
I often don't see people realized how Ark influential so many copycats and taking Ark ideas as their own, one example is vaporware scam Lisk. There is never been any Blockchain offer or use "Interoperability" before Ark and now almost everyone using it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
this morning I got a good update about the listing of the ARK token into Cobinhood exchange, even though Cobinhood was not a big exchange, but in my opinion this exchange was pretty good and zero trading fees.
more detail : https://cobinhood.com/news/11f95399-b965-4f40-aa52-9c7a43c84449
That's nice. Low Cobinhood's zero trading fee too and it's increasingly becoming a favourite exchange account especially in light of cryptopia's ongoing mishap. Been looking for something other than Binance to get ARK on
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
this morning I got a good update about the listing of the ARK token into Cobinhood exchange, even though Cobinhood was not a big exchange, but in my opinion this exchange was pretty good and zero trading fees.
more detail : https://cobinhood.com/news/11f95399-b965-4f40-aa52-9c7a43c84449
Ledger stuff should now be sorted with their latest firmware 1.5.5 and updated Ark Ledger App 0.1.4

https://twitter.com/ArkEcosystem/status/1089872882979819520
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
after update to 2.2 cant see ledger nano s ...anyone with same problem?

I don't remember when 2.2 was released, but I didn't have any problem with ARK 2 weeks ago when I last used it with Ledger Nano S.
Check for a firmware update on your Nano and if the problem persists, uninstall and re-install the ARK's app in your Nano... though if you have a firmware update it'll clear the app memory anyway.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
after update to 2.2 cant see ledger nano s ...anyone with same problem?
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
add another dead shitcoin to the list.

i believe you are part of that shit coin fuzzy or fuzzballs...something like that...how did that scam build wealth for you
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I support and like the updates and changes in ARK, I hope that in the future Ark is one of the best crypto to invest!

Professional approach of the dev team is making ARK the best choice for safe investment in the future. They are bringing useful features on this blockchain so more utilities will drive more value towards this.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I support and like the updates and changes in ARK, I hope that in the future Ark is one of the best crypto to invest!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

lol sigh...there they are, the famous words of bagholders world wide
(don't worry buddy I have some too, but not ARK)

Did you ever get what this coin actually does? Anytime i hear interoperability thrown around I cringe. and not just in coin world .
Activity: 37

I don't think that it's a shitcoin when the community and the team are really active...well if you just want to talk about prices, it's not the right time right now Grin (but I bet that it's only spleeping right now  Wink)

Right ... right ...
You seem like a person whose post history is worth checking, so excuse my intrusion but I had to find out what altcoins you like! Initially it looks like you spent money in random ICOs and you still go around their dead threads... maybe you confused ARK as one of these dead projects?

I'm not sure but I guess you like "Wagerr - The Betting Blockchain" and Cardano?
Let's compare ARK to Cardano then...

https://bayne.github.io/github-compare/#!/compare/neo-project/neo/ArkEcosystem/core

If we don't count the "stars" and "forks" which are purely based on the hype and the price of a coin (mainly dictated by marketing), what do you notice? I'll let the number speak for themselves!

Don't mind with this loser, his picked is some weird nonsense coin like Wild Beast Bitcoin

I don't think that it's a shitcoin when the community and the team are really active...well if you just want to talk about prices, it's not the right time right now Grin (but I bet that it's only spleeping right now  Wink)

Right ... right ...
You seem like a person whose post history is worth checking, so excuse my intrusion but I had to find out what altcoins you like! Initially it looks like you spent money in random ICOs and you still go around their dead threads... maybe you confused ARK as one of these dead projects?

I'm not sure but I guess you like "Wagerr - The Betting Blockchain" and Cardano?
Let's compare ARK to Cardano then...

https://bayne.github.io/github-compare/#!/compare/neo-project/neo/ArkEcosystem/core

If we don't count the "stars" and "forks" which are purely based on the hype and the price of a coin (mainly dictated by marketing), what do you notice? I'll let the number speak for themselves!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

I don't think that it's a shitcoin when the community and the team are really active...well if you just want to talk about prices, it's not the right time right now Grin (but I bet that it's only spleeping right now  Wink)

Activity: 37
You know what I've been thinking?

Would it be possible for a totally private blockchain like Grin which uses the Mimblewimble protocol to have a Smart Bridge?

I don't completely understand how this works, but the transactions are not exactly broadcasted in the blockchain.
Instead if user A wants to send coins to user B, then both of them exchange some signed files and then broadcast a totally unreadable transactions which requires both users' (private?) keys to decipher. At least that's what I've understood.
There are also no public addresses, users have to manually exchange the tx files through any mean.

Since this is totally different from what we have seen so far, I'm curious to know if it can collaborate with ARK's ecosystem.

This don't sound like decentralize at all. Cryptocurrency is all about DECENTRALIZED.
Coin like Monero, Zcash and others already achieved private decentralized so no need for something like this.
You know what I've been thinking?

Would it be possible for a totally private blockchain like Grin which uses the Mimblewimble protocol to have a Smart Bridge?

I don't completely understand how this works, but the transactions are not exactly broadcasted in the blockchain.
Instead if user A wants to send coins to user B, then both of them exchange some signed files and then broadcast a totally unreadable transactions which requires both users' (private?) keys to decipher. At least that's what I've understood.
There are also no public addresses, users have to manually exchange the tx files through any mean.

Since this is totally different from what we have seen so far, I'm curious to know if it can collaborate with ARK's ecosystem.
ARK Utilities is a separate library providing common functions for working with data (sorting, filtering, …) and performing common tasks. All functions in ARK Utilities will make use of our custom designed benchmark framework to ensure it is the best candidate in each respective area.

ARK Utilities significantly increases speed and performance across the entire ARK Core, and this post will go into technical details while also showing actual test percentage increases.

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/ark-utilities-making-the-ark-ecosystem-faster-a8f958c7402e

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

I don't think that it's a shitcoin when the community and the team are really active...well if you just want to talk about prices, it's not the right time right now Grin (but I bet that it's only spleeping right now  Wink)

Agreed with you that definition doesn't fit on ARK it has very solid track record and still moving forward with really support. If that guy sold this coin early than maybe he can say like this otherwise it is best coin of the year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Pages:
Jump to: