Pages:
Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 55. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

A single person investing a lot of money and buying a big amount of coins from the market isn't such a bad thing... this person is called investor and that's what we need.
Simple "users" won't push the price up.
The bad-kind-of-whales which I'm afraid of are the mining farms which obtain big amounts of "free" coins. After the last bullrun we have a lot of greedy people who mine only to dump, without caring about the technology or the fight for a more fair financial system. Thankfully ARK is free of them.
However, someone who becomes a whale because they bought from the market is someone who believes in the project. In worst case, they'll sell 100% of what they bought back to the market bringing the price back to where it was before they buy-in.

For the stock market, it's normal for big investors to buy stocks worth of million $ when they believe in a company, and that's what every company is trying to achieve; gather big investors!

well
i think u like a dreaming,
be wake up bro,its a crypto, i guess, its seems not logic for me .
some big one people buying a lot of ARK,
the fact , pumping already on binance yesterday , and now , price back to normal.
u can see volume on yesterday is very high.
well
believe what u believing bro.
i just tell what on my mind.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
well
after ARK mobile wallet upgraded,
the price seems going crazy,
the biggest gained on top 100 CMC,
now ark already on #65 on CMC rank,
but i think it will be easy on top 50 ,
i am sure the price can climb more than now.

I think the mobile wallet update is just a coincidence. This was probably a single whale buying a huge chunk of coins! I hope more clever people will realise the ARK's strength and position in the market... well... it doesn't matter for me either way... I'm holding for years!

well, i dont think like that.
if just single whales,buying with large amount
i cant imagine how ARK will survive after it.
well, i just have speculation, probably just short rally,
you can see another coins also got some pump,
and because ARK have some good news,
more people prefer to chose ARK than others.

A single person investing a lot of money and buying a big amount of coins from the market isn't such a bad thing... this person is called investor and that's what we need.
Simple "users" won't push the price up.
The bad-kind-of-whales which I'm afraid of are the mining farms which obtain big amounts of "free" coins. After the last bullrun we have a lot of greedy people who mine only to dump, without caring about the technology or the fight for a more fair financial system. Thankfully ARK is free of them.
However, someone who becomes a whale because they bought from the market is someone who believes in the project. In worst case, they'll sell 100% of what they bought back to the market bringing the price back to where it was before they buy-in.

For the stock market, it's normal for big investors to buy stocks worth of million $ when they believe in a company, and that's what every company is trying to achieve; gather big investors!
well

I think the mobile wallet update is just a coincidence. This was probably a single whale buying a huge chunk of coins! I hope more clever people will realise the ARK's strength and position in the market... well... it doesn't matter for me either way... I'm holding for years!

well, i dont think like that.
if just single whales,buying with large amount
i cant imagine how ARK will survive after it.
well, i just have speculation, probably just short rally,
you can see another coins also got some pump,
and because ARK have some good news,
more people prefer to chose ARK than others.
well

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
well

This is the best example of hard work of the team this is just beginning it will keep moving with this streak. I also have some good expectation from this coin and I would like to keep this hold for few more years.
well
but i am not really sure if mobile wallet upgrade is the primary affect of this cases.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Ark is krazzzy! Which is good  Grin

Today spike making this journey more interesting this is good for strong hands who believe in this ecosystem one day it will get succeed to take its real position. I believe this is still undervalued platform so it will make its way and will rock very soon.

I'm really happy because of the sudden green candle but I'm wondering why, it's not only because of the mobile wallet upgrade I guess
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Ark is krazzzy! Which is good  Grin

Today spike making this journey more interesting this is good for strong hands who believe in this ecosystem one day it will get succeed to take its real position. I believe this is still undervalued platform so it will make its way and will rock very soon.

One more pump to 20k or 30k and everyone will go krazzzzy over Ark!
Ark should have true position of #10 to #5 on Coinmarketcap.com
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
One of the most requested updates for the ARK Mobile Wallet was definitely adding support for dynamic fees. So of course we added it to our latest version, you can now set your own transaction fees from Desktop and Mobile Wallets!

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/ark-mobile-wallet-v1-4-0-adding-dynamic-fees-bf684ed7cd6e

Mobile wallets are available at:
- iOS: https://ios.ark.io
- Android: http://android.ark.io

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
arent all the cool kids now on telegram for updates?

The Master Race is in the Slack
The Cool Kids are in the Telegram
The Peasants are in the Discord

With that said.... I like Discord more Roll Eyes Lips sealed

Haha, but what's the worst in terms of bots? Is Discord working fine? The others options are getting worse everyday.

Ark's slack is pretty cool, it's full of good people and you can always ask questions to devs. I think that telegram is too dispersive, it's the worst among all three

Alright, my experience with Slack from other projects is just not the best. Was full of bots all the time and I received hundreds of messages from scammers.

This is my exact experience with Discord! I'm just disabling PMs in all crypto-related Discord channels to avoid the spam from scammers.
I've only used Slack to talk with some ARK delegates a few times, the chatroom always had a clean and smooth discussion. I'd say they have a pretty friendly environment!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Haha, but what's the worst in terms of bots? Is Discord working fine? The others options are getting worse everyday.

Ark's slack is pretty cool, it's full of good people and you can always ask questions to devs. I think that telegram is too dispersive, it's the worst among all three

Alright, my experience with Slack from other projects is just not the best. Was full of bots all the time and I received hundreds of messages from scammers.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3

ARK has an official Slack and Discord only, there is an ARK telegram run by community members but this is unofficial. As for bots, the only bots in slack and discord are slackbot(standard) and ARKbot(in trading channels for live price, market data and charts)
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 235
Merit: 62
Bitcointalk is still the best for crypto and Blockchain project. The scammers and scam projects abandoned Bitcointalk because they have no power to block, delete, or answer difficult question to the users.
When the scammers censored their Bitcointalk then the hint is there, their project is just a scam.
My advice to everyone, never ever invest in crypto with no Bitcointalk, chance 99% it's just a scam.
To let everyone know the project or big project which dragging on for year and year and year and year or decade are scams.
These projects simply waiting and waiting to copy and editing other project and claim it own, example is scam Lisk.
I have no hidden agenda, I say and question the true what I see and after my DD.

legendary
Activity: 2238
Merit: 1057
thanks for keeping this thread updated with progress, some other projects could learn from ark.

It's the best way to build a very strong community by keep posting updates into the original OP majority of the people always headed towards this to check what is happening and how development going on. The team is working hard and this will make this more strong project.

It's all true and I agree with you, althought I thing that better channels to stay in touch with Ark's devs and news are slack and twitter

I think Slack has come out of date as there were too many bots which tried to scam the people in there.
Pages:
Jump to: