Pages:
Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 58. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I believe PHANTOM is a nice addition to the ARK's ecosystem, adding a privacy layer as an option.

ARK's supporters should be supporting the projects which collaborate with ARK; too bad we have some people dreaming of jail times though.
Can you express your ideas and approaches to support ARK project, please.
Which types of collaboration with ARK as the way to support this one?

If you look at their roadmap, it says that they will collaborate with ark to build
a decentralized exchange. Projects on the ARK platform will have a Decentralized exchange
like Etherdelta and IDex to sell their coins to traders.

Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe PHANTOM is a nice addition to the ARK's ecosystem, adding a privacy layer as an option.

ARK's supporters should be supporting the projects which collaborate with ARK; too bad we have some people dreaming of jail times though.
Can you express your ideas and approaches to support ARK project, please.
Which types of collaboration with ARK as the way to support this one?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

You're right, it's just that Phantom looks a little bit shady because of the Centra's story. I'll we be very happy if they'll manage to succed, there will be a plugin for every Ark's bridgechain to include anonymity
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I will second the stance of RivAngE  that ARK community show openness to any project which has potential because collaboration and cooperation is the way for blockchain based projects to go ahead and become successful. That is open source project here anyone can contribute so no need to talk harsh and let the future to decide this kind of things. Both communities should come closer and it is in best interest of ARK at first place.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Phantom is now trading on BitZ https://www.bitz.com/exchange/xph_btc

Correct, I've already sold a part of my free XPH because I think it will go much lower when the Fallback Method is ready.

Every Ark holder can access his free Phantom coins with the Ark or Phantom wallet, the Phantom wallet is easier because the Network is already configured, in the Ark wallet you have to setup a custom network.
If you have your Ark on your Ledger Nano S you have access to these XPH with the Ledger too - just use the Ark Ledger app. It's pretty cool that every Ark fork will have Ledger Nano S support right from the beginning.

True, basically Phantom has done nothing at this point as it's just a brand new forked from Ark, all it done so far just renamed all Ark words to phantom. My concerns is this team of Phantom will go to jail shortly, my question what will happen to this project? Believe me the three of them will serve jail times, at least a couple years each.

any links to "jail time" for these
Activity: 235
Merit: 62

Correct, I've already sold a part of my free XPH because I think it will go much lower when the Fallback Method is ready.

Every Ark holder can access his free Phantom coins with the Ark or Phantom wallet, the Phantom wallet is easier because the Network is already configured, in the Ark wallet you have to setup a custom network.
If you have your Ark on your Ledger Nano S you have access to these XPH with the Ledger too - just use the Ark Ledger app. It's pretty cool that every Ark fork will have Ledger Nano S support right from the beginning.

True, basically Phantom has done nothing at this point as it's just a brand new forked from Ark, all it done so far just renamed all Ark words to phantom. My concerns is this team of Phantom will go to jail shortly, my question what will happen to this project? Believe me the three of them will serve jail times, at least a couple years each.
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
Ark wallet's voting for delegates seems to be fixed, no?

what do you mean? ARK's wallets have always allowed voting for delegates and it has always worked.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Ark wallet's voting for delegates seems to be fixed, no?

At first you weren't able to vote for delegates using ARK's wallet though. Not sure if it's now fixed, but if not then just use the Phantom's wallet just once in order to vote.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
ARK's CTO addresses the standardization of our security vulnerability disclosure process and introduces our new dedicated repository.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/security-vulnerabilities-further-steps-towards-a-standardized-protocol-cedf73dd137f

What s ARKs current CP?

CP?

Control Program?
Candle Power?
Communist Party?

Command Post? https://www.thefreedictionary.com/command+post
 Cheesy

Jokes' aside, it's just another fake/useless account made to spam a specific Bounty campaign's page and keep it up in the list. That's such a nice way to promote your project! Must be a very trustworthy project.
Activity: 1276
Merit: 622
What s ARKs current CP?

CP?

Control Program?
Candle Power?
Communist Party?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Thanks for also sharing the hashes. It's a good practice to always check the checksum before downloading a wallet.
It's not impossible for their GitHub account to be hacked at some point and have a trojan version uploaded. But at the same time hacking their social media accounts and posting an announcement with fake hashes which also looks like a true announcement (with an image etc) is next impossible.

So before you install a newer wallet version from GitHub, use this site to check the downloaded file: https://emn178.github.io/online-tools/sha256_checksum.html
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Only one month has passed since the latest desktop wallet release and already we have a new version prepped and ready to go! Many new features are included (some requested by the community) and pesky bugs have been squashed.

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/ark-desktop-wallet-v2-2-0-released-17ea9dcf842a

Download at : https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/desktop-wallet/releases

Hashes for 2.2.0. of Desktop Wallets (SHA256)

Linux (ark-desktop-wallet-linux-x64–2.2.0.tar.gz)
 fbdf0c1801699c9e289a9df57d4dc89e9383141fdd49bf34161d57eec52a1369

MacOS (ark-desktop-wallet-mac-2.2.0.dmg)
 4ef739f0a0814a1b7a705a9cb792602ad3d56829f946e6d7e01c1690dcbb4855

Ubuntu (ark-desktop-wallet-linux-amd64–2.2.0.deb)
 8935a6098eb3c37af0225fd0d5bf29d87fca4ee404a835e213b48d72b4060369

Windows X86 (ark-desktop-wallet-win-x86–2.2.0.exe)
 0678bb5364c1adf02a4224283f368c7e2db31567cd2ee7de30f98d9d0e349195

Windows X64 (ark-desktop-wallet-win-x64–2.2.0.exe)
 c10648633920300450dce0bcc98bfb6068135fad68c8a993a2ffc5e2a78bf711

Linux-AppImage (ark-desktop-wallet-linux-x86_64–2.2.0.AppImage)
 bdf2b3ed87c7343fbff38881b86a300e9f966214762cdbbb8205b7ce0d27dccb
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Ark delegates race -- > https://explorer.ark.io/VoteReport.txt
Someone going to snap and sell a lot or someone will snap and buy a lot? LOL
Very tight race

These delegates look fun
Hi everyone just letting everyone here know I volunteered as a potential candidate for our community fund board. I would like to extend my hand to reach out to the whole community to participate.. We have some great talent running and it’s worth the time it takes to make your voice heard.
Best wishes to all my running mates  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Lesson learnt.
Don't leave your crypto on exchanges.
Cryptopia's hack has me sweating bullets for the ARK I've been holding there - not because I was speculating. Was just too lazy to download Ark wallet and send it in (another round of seed phrases to worry about - sure beats sweating these bullets though).

Don't leave your crypto on exchanges especially when the crypto we're talking about rewards you to keep your coins into the wallet Smiley. Besides that, not your keys, not your coins
Pages:
Jump to: