Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 563. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 739
Merit: 500
Nice, sure  Smiley
But i had a nightmare last night. It goes like this:
I tried to invest in this project via poloniex. I went to the ARK TOKEN EXCHANGE page and i saw the message "WAITING for your deposit". 4th day now.
But then i woke up. I said to myself, it was a bad dream. Let's go to polo to find out.
Yes, Address: 14371785176379157185L and Txid: 13884995538342851309 thank god... (i don't believe in god, but you get the message  Smiley).
Let's go to ARK TOKEN EXCHANGE page now to see my name. 14371785176379157185L WAITING for your deposit  Shocked
There was no escape. You can't wake up from reality...

The good news is that now that you are awake you and poloniex occupy the same reality, so you should go and open a support ticket (if you haven't already).

I feel your pain by the way, I had a substantial Lisk withdrawal pending, then been falsely marked as completed and now I'm waiting for ticket resolution myself.

Also all should read this if you don't know if Poloniex withdrawal went through :

A HOWTO IF you are having issues with your Poloniex Transaction.  Very good read!

https://medium.com/ark-io/how-to-check-if-your-lisk-tx-withdrawal-from-poloniex-is-truly-complete-594033680d56

Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Nice, sure  Smiley
But i had a nightmare last night. It goes like this:
I tried to invest in this project via poloniex. I went to the ARK TOKEN EXCHANGE page and i saw the message "WAITING for your deposit". 4th day now.
But then i woke up. I said to myself, it was a bad dream. Let's go to polo to find out.
Yes, Address: 14371785176379157185L and Txid: 13884995538342851309 thank god... (i don't believe in god, but you get the message  Smiley).
Let's go to ARK TOKEN EXCHANGE page now to see my name. 14371785176379157185L WAITING for your deposit  Shocked
There was no escape. You can't wake up from reality...

Activity: 739
Merit: 500
we have 999 participants in the ARK TEC!  Who wants to be lucky number 1000?  Grin
Preferably with a 1000 BTC donation just to multiply the occasions significance Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
we have 999 participants in the ARK TEC!  Who wants to be lucky number 1000?  Grin

ARK Crew Announces Release of Source Code to Github
Read the full article on :
https://blog.ark.io/ark-crew-announces-release-of-source-code-to-github-c9cdf601709f

If you have a Steemit account upvote, each one counts : https://steemit.com/news/@arkecosystem/ark-crew-announces-release-of-source-code-to-github . Thank you for your support!

voted.

I can't send this time. Lisk is disabled at bittrex.   Huh  is ark still accepting article submission for bounties? would like to submit one on steemit as well.

thanks for the vote and yes there's still time.  once you are done submitting your article fill out this form and your article will go to the person who is in charge of keeping track of the blog bounty. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-dbXnf0-Zukd-bkGb9ANaBw_b_9NHyLskSAvQpvIEcfdoQg/viewform

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

ARK Crew Announces Release of Source Code to Github
Read the full article on :
https://blog.ark.io/ark-crew-announces-release-of-source-code-to-github-c9cdf601709f

If you have a Steemit account upvote, each one counts : https://steemit.com/news/@arkecosystem/ark-crew-announces-release-of-source-code-to-github . Thank you for your support!

voted.

I can't send this time. Lisk is disabled at bittrex.   Huh  is ark still accepting article submission for bounties? would like to submit one on steemit as well.

So is the 70% bonus based off the date I sent the BTC or LISK? and on the ARK TEC do I not get a withdrawl option until the 11th? I have to say this is the most impressive coin I've seen to date. It has the tools that are needed.

About the whitepaper, I see that there is a Game Tokens refrence on Page 6. I'm a game developer and really have been wanting to incorporate a cryptocurrency ingame to build a real world economy. Think SecondLife with Lindens but the Lindens are actually backed by something.

I'm very interested on why this is in the whitepaper and if one of the developers can help me out with understanding or a more full explination about why the Developers are integrating ARK with Game Tokens?

Hello, the bonus is based off the time that the exchange (BTC/LSK) hits their specific blockchain.  

The withdrawal option will be enabled at the time of mainnet launch on or around 1 Feb.

Gaming is a major sector we will be creating use cases to bring in non-crypto users.  Our A****** project is basically this, a token we would like to use as a universal in game premium currency and other types of gaming systems. Our live streaming will be another first use case that links to gaming and will be fnk amazing.   Cool

Dope! So no more info on how Tokens can be acquired or made by developers? Any information on how that would work. I know Project Sansar at LL would lose their minds over this!

Yes, this is further down the road in development timeline.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
So is the 70% bonus based off the date I sent the BTC or LISK? and on the ARK TEC do I not get a withdrawl option until the 11th? I have to say this is the most impressive coin I've seen to date. It has the tools that are needed.

About the whitepaper, I see that there is a Game Tokens refrence on Page 6. I'm a game developer and really have been wanting to incorporate a cryptocurrency ingame to build a real world economy. Think SecondLife with Lindens but the Lindens are actually backed by something.

I'm very interested on why this is in the whitepaper and if one of the developers can help me out with understanding or a more full explination about why the Developers are integrating ARK with Game Tokens?

Hello, the bonus is based off the time that the exchange (BTC/LSK) hits their specific blockchain.  

The withdrawal option will be enabled at the time of mainnet launch on or around 1 Feb.

Gaming is a major sector we will be creating use cases to bring in non-crypto users.  Our A****** project is basically this, a token we would like to use as a universal in game premium currency and other types of gaming systems. Our live streaming will be another first use case that links to gaming and will be fnk amazing.   Cool

Dope! So no more info on how Tokens can be acquired or made by developers? Any information on how that would work. I know Project Sansar at LL would lose their minds over this!

Activity: 413

About the whitepaper, I see that there is a Game Tokens reference on Page 6. I'm a game developer and really have been wanting to incorporate a cryptocurrency ingame to build a real world economy. Think SecondLife with Lindens but the Lindens are actually backed by something.

I'm very interested on why this is in the whitepaper and if one of the developers can help me out with understanding or a more full explanation about how the Developers are integrating ARK with Game Tokens/Game Currency?
Hello dev, there's a change for bounty blog post write in local language?

i hope you can considering, my blog is in local language

you'll have to contact the blog bounty guy at the official forums https://forum.ark.io/category/23/blog-article-submissions
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello dev, there's a change for bounty blog post write in local language?

i hope you can considering, my blog is in local language
Just threw a few coin in on this project, to be quite honest I don't exactly understand how this is going to work, but I like the general idea and its scope, I notice substantial community involvement, the dev team has clearly put a lot of effort in, the devs are very active and I have pretty good feeling that this project will blossom. Fingers crossed.

Thanks, we are all very active and hard workers.  We really are crypto fanatics and want to help further progress our industry.  We understand it's not easy to understand the vision but it's very multi faceted and every use case in our whitepaper is interconnected in some way.  Once we have more time, it will be better understood.  Thank you for the support!
Activity: 155
Just threw a few coin in on this project, to be quite honest I don't exactly understand how this is going to work, but I like the general idea and its scope, I notice substantial community involvement, the dev team has clearly put a lot of effort in, the devs are very active and I have pretty good feeling that this project will blossom. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 523
less than 48h left for 70% Lisk bonus and 20% Bitcoin bonus on exchanges.

Next week bonus is 40% for Lisk and 15% for Bitcoin.
snip

Lisk network is currently having problems for the last hour so if you participate in ARK-TEC with LISK your transactions aren't coming through since blockchain is stuck. We suggest you either participate with BTC in the meantime (only 6 hours and 30 minutes for 70% equal bonus on BTC) or wait till they get LISK network back on its feet. Thank you for your understanding, we would gladly help out,  but its out of our hands.

You can check this by going to https://login.lisk.io/ logging in in the left menu click on blockchain and if its not moving its stuck and not processing transactions (currently stuck at block Height 1319992)

[/center]

Also all should read this if you don't know if Poloniex withdrawal went through :

snip

A HOWTO IF you are having issues with your Poloniex Transaction.  Very good read!

https://medium.com/ark-io/how-to-check-if-your-lisk-tx-withdrawal-from-poloniex-is-truly-complete-594033680d56

Thank you all for your support - we are nearing our threshold!

BTC bonus made a little bppst of funding, was 50 btc before the promotion, but now is only 90 btc, maybe people like lisk investing? IMO people prefer lisk cuz people invested 5.5m lisk, that is 1400 btc based on current price. So why make lisk bonus period longer?  Grin

i having issues with yobit lisk Transaction, sir
please help me

I don't think yobit gives you the actual transaction ID.  You will have to contact yobit support for help on your withdrawal.
Activity: 784

Lisk network is currently having problems for the last hour so if you participate in ARK-TEC with LISK your transactions aren't coming through since blockchain is stuck. We suggest you either participate with BTC in the meantime (only 6 hours and 30 minutes for 70% equal bonus on BTC) or wait till they get LISK network back on its feet. Thank you for your understanding, we would gladly help out,  but its out of our hands.

You can check this by going to https://login.lisk.io/ logging in in the left menu click on blockchain and if its not moving its stuck and not processing transactions (currently stuck at block Height 1319992)

Thank you all for your support - we are nearing our threshold!

BTC bonus made a little bppst of funding, was 50 btc before the promotion, but now is only 90 btc, maybe people like lisk investing? IMO people prefer lisk cuz people invested 5.5m lisk, that is 1400 btc based on current price. So why make lisk bonus period longer?  Grin

i having issues with yobit lisk Transaction, sir
please help me
less than 48h left for 70% Lisk bonus and 20% Bitcoin bonus on exchanges.
Jump to: