Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 567. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
What wallets will support the Ark.io tokens? I transferred my BTC using my OMNI Wallet. Will OMNI wallets work or will we need a different wallet to store our tokens? Thx

We will provide a desktop liteclient (desktop wallet that does not have to download the blockchain)

It's as safe as having your own bitcoin wallet on your computer.

And also we will be releasing one for Mobile at the same time.

Actually safer in a way in that you don't have to backup the wallet - just make sure to keep the passphrases backed up, even a hardcopy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Nice. 5.3 million Lisk raised already and is now #2 in lisk rich list. Probably not gonna raised close to 22 million, my projection, maybe 9-10 million Lisk. Still huge.

yes, just like Iconomi, most of their big exchanges happened at the end of the bonus and almost half of their total came in the last few days.

Yes but most of them got max 30% bonus at the start not 120%... here the difference between start and the end is too big and personnaly I would never invest at the end here.
I dont think it will be the same story that you say

Yes you may be right Smiley  And I guess the Crypto Community will get to see how it plays out when a group gives such a large bonus for a cryptocurrency.   But the facts are the facts, people just sometimes hear about it too late and will have to make the choice of TEC at 0% bonus or no TEC because they found out the day the TEC ends.  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Nice. 5.3 million Lisk raised already and is now #2 in lisk rich list. Probably not gonna raised close to 22 million, my projection, maybe 9-10 million Lisk. Still huge.

yes, just like Iconomi, most of their big exchanges happened at the end of the bonus and almost half of their total came in the last few days.

Yes but most of them got max 30% bonus at the start not 120%... here the difference between start and the end is too big and personnaly I would never invest at the end here.
I dont think it will be the same story that you say
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
okay I think it has a future, let us see what is good in this thread, at least not like other ICO events that do not respect their community and the bounty participants struggled to campaign
There will be windows wallet, right.

yes, windows, MAC, Linux wallet will be available before mainnet launch.

Also Android
Merit: 500
There will be windows wallet, right.

Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I think this project will raise 10mil$+ easily, and all of us will be happy with our investment.

I doubt your $10 million call, alot of people have been trapped in some under-performance projects, Antshares, Singularity, ICONOMI etc but I think the project will raise enough to develop their platform
why trapped? I was invested in Antshares and ICONOMI (Singularity seems to be big crap)
I sold each one with ~ 33% profit. Don't hold these crappy coins too long

Which coins are you holding other than ARK?

33%  from which recent ICO you got this?
I already rode on ARK right now.
it's will be really moon when it starts to launch their projects.

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I think this project will raise 10mil$+ easily, and all of us will be happy with our investment.

I doubt your $10 million call, alot of people have been trapped in some under-performance projects, Antshares, Singularity, ICONOMI etc but I think the project will raise enough to develop their platform
why trapped? I was invested in Antshares and ICONOMI (Singularity seems to be big crap)
I sold each one with ~ 33% profit. Don't hold these crappy coins too long
Activity: 251
In case someone skipped or forgot, there is new Sweepstakes running now, check it out here : https://gleam.io/yDqrZ/ark-ark-1-big-win-edition
Don't miss it everybody Grin
What wallets will support the Ark.io tokens? I transferred my BTC using my OMNI Wallet. Will OMNI wallets work or will we need a different wallet to store our tokens? Thx

We will provide a desktop liteclient (desktop wallet that does not have to download the blockchain)

It's as safe as having your own bitcoin wallet on your computer.

And also we will be releasing one for Mobile at the same time.
Out of curiosity, may i know the list of exchanges you are planning to launch?

There is not list currently.  We are not promising any exchanges like every other coin.  We will get it done, but we will not discuss it as it is always the most bogus question in cryptocurrency launches. 
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Very interesting project will invest soon
Out of curiosity, may i know the list of exchanges you are planning to launch?
Also i wanted to know when the  bonus will be credited and when ARK  will hit the exchange
credited after mainnet launch. We will be contacting exchanges during testnet phase.
Also i wanted to know when the  bonus will be credited and when ARK  will hit the exchange
Jump to: