Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 581. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
If your polo lisk is pending one thing I thought of if you want to do it is cancel your withdrawal of lisk from polo
sell it for bitcoin, transfer bitcoin to bittrex and buy lisk there and send.  Bittrex has had no issues sending Lisk to us all day.
but you will probably lose some value in the process.
but it is another option.

once the transaction is done, i would recommend to make then a customer service to recalculate the bonus or extend the period, because of technical problems - not thinking about conspiracy. otherwise you would get bad promotion at the beginning as a tech developer. maybe its fault of poloniex, what i understand, you cant do anything about it.

Polo and Bittrex withdrawals are out of ours hands so everyone should contact their support, but if your TX is recorded on a LISK blockchain you will certainly get 120% bonus (before first 24h are up).
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
i dont envy the bananaman with all these questions.
people-please be patient and realize that others are working hard. its no easy task to roll out a ico...escpecially one like arc that is a legit project

relax everyone and know you are in good hands Grin
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
If your polo lisk is pending one thing I thought of if you want to do it is cancel your withdrawal of lisk from polo
sell it for bitcoin, transfer bitcoin to bittrex and buy lisk there and send.  Bittrex has had no issues sending Lisk to us all day.

once the transaction is done, i would recommend to make then a customer service to recalculate the bonus or extend the period, because of technical problems - not thinking about conspiracy. otherwise you would get bad promotion at the beginning as a tech developer. maybe its fault of poloniex, what i understand, you cant do anything about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
current price based on market cap vs total supply = plus minus 0.004 usd.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Why is it that yesterday it was on 46% with 460.000 usd, and now it is at 39% with 551.000 usd?

one of the devs put the wrong starting valuation in the code.  It should have been 2000 BTC which is roughly 1.5 million but was set at 1 million.
Why is it that yesterday it was on 46% with 460.000 usd, and now it is at 39% with 551.000 usd?

That progress bar (which is a threshold to start the project) was set at 1m USD so we corrected and changed to 2000 BTC equivalent in USD (which is around 1.4 m now) to start the project.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
i asked in the polo trollbox and got that answer

Atlanta: christof, No, I can't speed it up. There is a delay with this wallet at the moment. I do appreciate your patience while it progresses.

Hope you guys make it!
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
i asked in the polo trollbox and got that answer

Atlanta: christof, No, I can't speed it up. There is a delay with this wallet at the moment. I do appreciate your patience while it progresses.
Activity: 383
Bittrex withdraw took 1m, Polo sucks

Exactly, once I withdrew 200 btc worth altcoin to my wallet, it was instantly paid. They are better than polo, but polo volume is higher.

They are losing volume because they don't add a lot of coins nowadays. Bittrex volume keep increasing.

Exactly, bittrex was best exchange with biggest volume in some months of 2014, polo's volume was much lower than bittrex in 2014. But this changed from 2015-16, maybe bittrex will be no.1 in 2017? The market changes everyday. I like bittrex more.
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to the excellent support team at ark.io, got response to my question within 30 minutes, amazing!
Keep up the good work ark team!

Thanks man!  Makes me glad to hear it Cheesy
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to the excellent support team at ark.io, got response to my question within 30 minutes, amazing!
Keep up the good work ark team!
Please explain...

with regards to blog post bounties:

 replace your username with your BTT username for verification 

Does that mean you need my bitcointalk username or the username I use for the blog I'm posting in??

With btt username in your case a link somewhere in blog post should be:

https://tec.ark.io/#Bitboy12345

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

Exactly, once I withdrew 200 btc worth altcoin to my wallet, it was instantly paid. They are better than polo, but polo volume is higher.

They are losing volume because they don't add a lot of coins nowadays. Bittrex volume keep increasing.
Please explain...

with regards to blog post bounties:

 replace your username with your BTT username for verification 

Does that mean you need my bitcointalk username or the username I use for the blog I'm posting in??

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-dbXnf0-Zukd-bkGb9ANaBw_b_9NHyLskSAvQpvIEcfdoQg/viewform

this is the one for the blog bounty
Activity: 383

Activity: 321
Activity: 324
Jump to: