Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 583. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bawga
Waiting my lisk from polo direct to ICO Lisk account, but still pending Huh
I wish there is no problem, I want the bonus Roll Eyes

If they refund, you will lose your LSK forever. Good luck.  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 505

my lisk pending too on poloniex, im waiting 7 hours now
how long do you wait?
amintek15 wrote that he finally get transcation from polo, but he was waited 12 hours:DD
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Bawga
I just received my lisk from polo. On time to get 120%. But i see no bonus on website, normal ?

Whatever bonus show you now, you will not still get. And can't trade. Wait until Dec.  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
There are 16 btc deposied, I wonder why they deposited btc, not lisk, they are too dumb...  Grin Grin  Hilarious.

well we appreciate whoever did Cheesy
I just received my lisk from polo. On time to get 120%. But i see no bonus on website, normal ?

yes, we can't calculate how much bonus you will get until we know the final base price for each coin to calculate from.

Daily average in each coins price recorded, then take the median price as the base.  we will calculate the bonuses at the end of the token exchange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 301
There are 16 btc deposied, I wonder why they deposited btc, not lisk, they are too dumb...  Grin Grin  Hilarious.
Activity: 280
So I've just bought some ark using lisk. The website looks great and I just want to confirm that my transaction was processed seemingly, so nice work. what time does the 120% bonus increment end today? I'm guessing in about 12 hours or something right? Also... I see the ARK TEC site gives me an estimation of my arks excl bonus... when is the bonus added? Thanks

yes 12h 45m from now the bonus ends.

The way we are calculating it, we will not know the base price for calculation until the end of the TEC.
Daily average in each coins price recorded, then take the median price as the base.  we will calculate the bonuses at the end of the token exchange.

Please send only one transaction per Deposit address.

Okay great... thanks for getting back to me. In theory though, is it fair to say if I bought for example 10 ark with lisk I will recieve 22 Ark at current 120% bonus?

A person who gets exchanges now at 120% will get more than a person on the last week who gets 0%.  So you would get 22 ark for exchanging today vs. someone else who exchanges the exact same amount of Lisk on the final week will get 10.
Thank you. That answers my question
So I've just bought some ark using lisk. The website looks great and I just want to confirm that my transaction was processed seemingly, so nice work. what time does the 120% bonus increment end today? I'm guessing in about 12 hours or something right? Also... I see the ARK TEC site gives me an estimation of my arks excl bonus... when is the bonus added? Thanks

The way we are calculating it, we will not know the base price for calculation until the end of the TEC.
Daily average in each coins price recorded, then take the median price as the base.  we will calculate the bonuses at the end of the token exchange.

Okay great... thanks for getting back to me. In theory though, is it fair to say if I bought for example 10 ark with lisk I will recieve 22 Ark at current 120% bonus?

A person who gets exchanges now at 120% will get more than a person on the last week who gets 0%.  So you would get 22 ark for exchanging today vs. someone else who exchanges the exact same amount of Lisk on the final week will get 10.
Activity: 324
Do you have to invest in the ICO to be eligible for bounties?

Or no investment required to be rewarded bounties?
No,you are not required to participate in the ARK-TEC,  if you participate in the bounties and follow all the rules you are eligible for those bounties. Thanks for joining Ark.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

I just need to check what the requirements are for blog posts are and how to register your blogs/articles.

You just need to ensure the ark.io link is present and the http://tec.ark.io/# link is present right?

Is there anything else I will need to do like register the article anywhere?
Activity: 403
polo transaction pending 10hours already... someone get it or it will really work a minute after the bonus end ?

If that happens, conspiracy theories will start flying.  But we had nothing to do with it, Promise.

What conspiracy? When polo releases all the pending fund, 2000 btc fund will reach easily.

yes, but will the release it before or after the 120% bonus?  Because stuck ones have not hit the blockchain so cannot be given a bonus until it does.

I know what you mean, some may spread fud about delayed withdrawals and 120% bonus. But you guys have publichsed a blog about it, so it is their problems, not yours.

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
ain't nothing like the Blues

No,you are not required to participate in the ARK-TEC,  if you participate in the bounties and follow all the rules you are eligible for those bounties. Thanks for joining Ark.

No, you don't have to participate in the token exchange.  You can just do the bounties if you want.
polo transaction pending 10hours already... someone get it or it will really work a minute after the bonus end ?

If that happens, conspiracy theories will start flying.  But we had nothing to do with it, Promise.

What conspiracy? When polo releases all the pending fund, 2000 btc fund will reach easily.

yes, but will the release it before or after the 120% bonus?  Because stuck ones have not hit the blockchain so cannot be given a bonus until it does.
Activity: 324

Activity: 403

Jump to: