Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 577. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
just a heads up guys,

lisk blockchain froze around 18h40 UTC 20m before the end of the TEC and we are investigating it.  Thanks!
yea and i miss the chances to get 120% lisk bonus
just because its not processed by shapeshift
what is the error? And only 70% bonus for now  Sad

shapeshift ran out of lisk
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Only? That's a huge bonus.  Next week it drops, people will still be coming in and you'll get 70% bonus. That's a big deal.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Canceled my withdraw from Poloniex, selling those lisk.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Approaching 5 million LISK.. You've been warned before to withdraw your LISK from exchages to your wallet if you are to join in the ICO to avoid issues with delays in exchange withdrawal. Now bittrex has also LISK wallet under maintenance..

Have fun with 70% bonus - that's still huge.
Why confirmation take so long ?
I send from nano-wallet and waiting almost 10 minuts and still its not confirmed ...
And 6 minutes to end 120% bonus ....

What time decide about bonus ? confirmation or time transaction even not confirmed yet ?

And I have 19 confirmations in nano-wallet but on ico site wrote thats need only 12 but it still shows as "received" ...

Think lisk blockchain is messing up right now.
FIRST 24H is OFFICIALLY OVER!

Current Lisk Bonus is 70%
Activity: 882
Why confirmation take so long ?
I send from nano-wallet and waiting almost 10 minuts and still its not confirmed ...
And 6 minutes to end 120% bonus ....

What time decide about bonus ? confirmation or time transaction even not confirmed yet ?

And I have 19 confirmations in nano-wallet but on ico site wrote thats need only 12 but it still shows as "received" ...
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
A 70% bonus is still a hell of a bonus, I mean seriously, most people would kill for a 15-30% bonus even. You will see more come to the table over the month, you just wait.
Activity: 722
I've already made my thoughts known about the Poloniex wallet problems for last 16 hours of the 24 hour bonus period on the Slack.

I did ask for an extension given the fact that the significantly #1 LSK exchange has been down for the majority of the bonus period. That this merits extenuating circumstance.

I understand the ARK teams position on it. It is Poloniex's incompetence. They can't even provide an ETA or provide any details/transparency. It's frustrating none the less.

I wonder if it will meet it's minimum requirements now. If it doesn't investors could be looking at LSK price drop whilst helpless (not to stir the pot).

Best of luck with it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Minimum successful 73%  ( 4989179.53 Lisk Exchanged )
826 TOTAL PARTICIPANTS,  great ICO  Smiley

I hope this will continue to increase enthusiastic so high

Admin, what to do? Withdrawal of LISK from Poloniex pending long time

Bittrex ok no problem I just try

We cannot do anything for you about his.

There are many with the same situation, still pending for many hours.

All you can do is keep contacting polo.  We cannot make them do anything.
Activity: 495

We are already at over 3 million LISKS exchanged! Thank you for your support! Still a little over 7 hours to get your 120% LISK  / 30% bonus in! How much LISK / BTC will be exchanged after first 24h ?
I think we can do $1m in the first 24 hours.  Grin
Who called it? That's right.  Wink

Good call buddy! Cheesy
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

We are already at over 3 million LISKS exchanged! Thank you for your support! Still a little over 7 hours to get your 120% LISK  / 30% bonus in! How much LISK / BTC will be exchanged after first 24h ?
I think we can do $1m in the first 24 hours.  Grin
Who called it? That's right.  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Made a LSK withdrawal from bittrex 2 hours ago but the ARK page is still waiting for my deposit... can it take this long? Getting kinda stressed right now with the TEC ending within the hour... What are my options?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
If my lisk withdrawal from poloniex ain't going to be processed within the next 70 minutes I'm just going to cancel it and dump those lisk (bought @ 22K anyway) .. what a fucking mess.

I'm sorry for your troubles buddy.

And don't take this the wrong way, but what's wrong with 70% bonus?  Yeah, it's no 120% but it's still better than dumping your lisk.  But to each their own.

Thanks,

But don't take this the wrong way, but a few technical people I know have no idea what ARK is about and this investment is pure crypto speculation for me and a few of them..
Jump to: